First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Anime of the Month discussion thread
Posted 7/27/08

shinki7 wrote:


juanna wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


juanna wrote:

but there's only one anime i hate most..its frustrating.. that is school days


school days? saw it at lots of sites...but i haven watch it....y not nice?


its nice but frustrating..if u really wanna know why.. you should watch.. - -


LOL frustrating.....nah i rather go watch some nice anime


lol..wan me tell spoilers.. O_O
for the last episode... the main guy died..the girl name sekai murdered him and then the other girl who likes him killed the girl..or killing the guy.. - -
Posted 7/27/08

juanna wrote:

but there's only one anime i hate most..its frustrating.. that is school days


school days? i read about it on an anime magazine, and itsays it has some adult scene. O_O
Posted 7/27/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:

but there's only one anime i hate most..its frustrating.. that is school days


school days? i read about it on an anime magazine, and itsays it has some adult scene. O_O


not really..alot of showing boobies.. - - and they did *** but they dont really show..
Member
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

juanna wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


juanna wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


juanna wrote:

but there's only one anime i hate most..its frustrating.. that is school days


school days? saw it at lots of sites...but i haven watch it....y not nice?


its nice but frustrating..if u really wanna know why.. you should watch.. - -


LOL frustrating.....nah i rather go watch some nice anime


lol..wan me tell spoilers.. O_O
for the last episode... the main guy died..the girl name sekai murdered him and then the other girl who likes him killed the girl..or killing the guy.. - -


wth im so confuse @_@ wassup wit this killing man
Posted 7/27/08

shinki7 wrote:


juanna wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


juanna wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


juanna wrote:

but there's only one anime i hate most..its frustrating.. that is school days


school days? saw it at lots of sites...but i haven watch it....y not nice?


its nice but frustrating..if u really wanna know why.. you should watch.. - -


LOL frustrating.....nah i rather go watch some nice anime


lol..wan me tell spoilers.. O_O
for the last episode... the main guy died..the girl name sekai murdered him and then the other girl who likes him killed the girl..or killing the guy.. - -


wth im so confuse @_@ wassup wit this killing man


u gotta watch it then.. XD
Posted 7/27/08
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~ X3
Posted 7/27/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~ X3


neh u ok? u must got a fever *put a wet cloth on ur forhead*
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
lol... there are like off-topic conversations going on in every forum topic! haha.... makes me wonder if I should just stay silent for once

anyways, there isn't much to say I think... Shana's pretty cool ^-^ she looks cute with her melon bread
Posted 7/28/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:

lol... there are like off-topic conversations going on in every forum topic! haha.... makes me wonder if I should just stay silent for once

anyways, there isn't much to say I think... Shana's pretty cool ^-^ she looks cute with her melon bread


oh yesh.
I want to eat a melon bread! but i dont know where to buy one.
Posted 7/28/08
nyaa..me has not yet watched tat anime -.-
Posted 7/28/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:

lol... there are like off-topic conversations going on in every forum topic! haha.... makes me wonder if I should just stay silent for once

anyways, there isn't much to say I think... Shana's pretty cool ^-^ she looks cute with her melon bread


neh neh..no no.. we're talking about anime.. XD so nto really... lol XD
Posted 7/28/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:

lol... there are like off-topic conversations going on in every forum topic! haha.... makes me wonder if I should just stay silent for once

anyways, there isn't much to say I think... Shana's pretty cool ^-^ she looks cute with her melon bread


oh yesh.
I want to eat a melon bread! but i dont know where to buy one.


ur not the only one.. T_T
Posted 7/28/08

fringyfern wrote:

nyaa..me has not yet watched tat anime -.-


u've got to watch that anime..its wicked!!
Posted 7/28/08

lol is it available on cr?
Posted 7/28/08

fringyfern wrote:


lol is it available on cr?


LETS CHECK IT OUT!!
*a minute later*

its licensed
..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.