First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
SNSD (So Nyeo Shi Dae)
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Slovakia
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
You know nothing about their characters my dears...just the crap you were reading around...the crap antifans wrote.The Soshi girls are really nice and hardworking.They deserve to be loved.
Jealousy is the worst..."Oh,Tiffany touched YunHo...Oh,Jessica kissed DongHae"...that´s how the hatred started...thanks to stupid obssesive fans of "some" boybands...
As a girls they have it really hard in bussines...
47470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Birmingham
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

smiile wrote:

i dont mind snsd. little talent-less teeny boppers they are, but on the contrary, i very much dislike snsd-haters aka stand.
they worship dbsk,suju, and hate on same company girls because of jealousy most likely. i'd like to see them try to make it into sm. :rolleyes:

i disagree with most, i think yoonA is the most ugliest thing i've seen.
shes not pretty. natural or not, shes godaweful hideous. i dont understand why she is the most 'prettiest' member. sunny, hyoyeon... i forgot the rest are of the same category.

i think out of them... tiffany, yuri, jessica, sooyoung.... forgot the rest... are prettier than most girls i see on this forum.


I agree with you.
I personally am not a fan of the band, as I really don't like their music, but I think to hate them because a couple of the members were rude to some people older than them is completely and utterly ridiculous, it may be a cultural difference between England and Korea, but I think that the whole thing was blown completely out of proportion by the public.
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09
2nd favoruite girlband after CSJH Thee Grace .
I used to dislike thm due to the fact abt wht happened btw thm and Suju and DBSK ;
but i decided to give thm a chance . Now i absolutely love thm
Yoona , Yuri and Sooyoung are the prettiest + my favs ^^
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
i like SOME of their songs but no offense i dont like the girls themselves....i mean they're ok but i just dont like them i absolutely HATE tiffany
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09
Why do people hate Tiffany? Cuz she's rude to her seniors? Oh please, give her a break! We're all rude once in a while! Just because she's a singer doesn't mean she doesn't make mistakes! And yeah, all that shit you read on the internet about them? how do you know it's ALL real? Of course, SOME might be real, but not ALL. These girls are just human! Just like us! If we make mistakes, so can they! Just, please give them a break (:
570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
I actually don't get why they have so many anti-fans. >_< It seems to be most Tiffany causing the trouble. They should all be Tiffany antis, if the other members didn't do anything wrong.

I love their song "Gee". It's so catchy.
I don't know much about them, but my favorites right now are Jessica and Sooyoung.
2007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
They're a really talented girl group. They sing and dance really well.

The rumors about them aren't what makes me dislike them.
What makes me not like them is the cute concept that they consistently stick to, and their music.
That's all.


Posted 2/2/09

jebusxjuice wrote:


smiile wrote:

i dont mind snsd. little talent-less teeny boppers they are, but on the contrary, i very much dislike snsd-haters aka stand.
they worship dbsk,suju, and hate on same company girls because of jealousy most likely. i'd like to see them try to make it into sm. :rolleyes:

i disagree with most, i think yoonA is the most ugliest thing i've seen.
shes not pretty. natural or not, shes godaweful hideous. i dont understand why she is the most 'prettiest' member. sunny, hyoyeon... i forgot the rest are of the same category.

i think out of them... tiffany, yuri, jessica, sooyoung.... forgot the rest... are prettier than most girls i see on this forum.


I agree with you.
I personally am not a fan of the band, as I really don't like their music, but I think to hate them because a couple of the members were rude to some people older than them is completely and utterly ridiculous, it may be a cultural difference between England and Korea, but I think that the whole thing was blown completely out of proportion by the public.


i AGREE WiTH THE y00NA PART.......................
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / paris france
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
well me
before i love them
but when there is his scandal
i started to hate them
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

Evarist wrote:

I dont dislike them but im not a fan either some of you need 2 stop saying they have bad attitudes because max 4 members have a attitude problem so seriously stop buggin and making a big deal out of things...

yes some of the members were being rude 2 their elders and other groups and artist i agree is unacceptable
but keep in ur mind they are also human they make mistakes and so do you guys
like you guys havent ever laughed at somebody's name, gossip,
or said something before thinking

and some stories arent even true words get twisted

They are talented and entertaining
and for the people that say they are not talented seriously try walking a day in their shoes
performing, touring, rehersing for hours, travling, recording and vocal lessons

and i think that alot of girls that give them crap for sugery are hypocrits talking about natural beauty when some of you wear
make-up.. and if you dislike/hate them for having surgery or wearing short stuff then i really think that you should really get over yourself because it makes you look and sound stupid


i totally agree. Before judging others, please, take a look at your self first.

stop making a big deal out of their mistakes! they ARE human after all! and besides, some of you say that since they're celebrities, they should pay more attention on what they say and how they act in front of the camera but accept the fact that they sometimes get carried away and unconsciously do or say things that maybe others consider "bad" or "disrespectful".. the problem is, people make a great fuss about their small mistakes and overlook the same mistake of other celebrities..

if you don't like them, then ignore them.. DUH! that's common sense..
2971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Melb, VIC
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
they r a disgrace to kpop, no offence or anything
1796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / SEoul
Offline
Posted 4/5/09
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
217 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Europe
Offline
Posted 4/22/09
I cant stand them, some of the girls are so slutty and rude they just anoys me. I'm ok with 3or 4 of them.
also most of them have had platic surgery and personally i think that people should just work with what they have.
I really hate that snsd-fans are calling all of elf and cassies jealous, they are just as rude as snsd.
~Icelandic ELF <3
Posted 4/25/09
their Gee song is awesome.
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

kimchi-powered wrote:

their Gee song is awesome.


I'm not even a fan and I'm addicted to it...o.o
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.