First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Host Forum : SakuraMikanx
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:




anything :P




..................?

Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:




anything :P




..................?



orange juice please
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:




anything :P




..................?



orange juice please



O.o okay rite away!





pls enjoy~XD
I bought some snacks too ^^
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:




anything :P




..................?



orange juice please



O.o okay rite away!





pls enjoy~XD
I bought some snacks too ^^


oh ok, thanks you have some too
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08


so, what are you doing?
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/18/08



O.o XD thx. Hm...what anime/manga you interested?
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:




O.o XD thx. Hm...what anime/manga you interested?


shugo chara, la corda d'oro, fullmoon, and some other ones
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:




O.o XD thx. Hm...what anime/manga you interested?


shugo chara, la corda d'oro, fullmoon, and some other ones


cool!same like me!XD
Fullmoon is nice.La corda d'oro(gosh...so long) is average.Shugo Chara is amazing!XD

Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:




O.o XD thx. Hm...what anime/manga you interested?


shugo chara, la corda d'oro, fullmoon, and some other ones


cool!same like me!XD
Fullmoon is nice.La corda d'oro(gosh...so long) is average.Shugo Chara is amazing!XD



can i talk to you later? i need to go to sleep, it's 2:15am here
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/18/08


wow...of course. Better sleep earlier.Having panda eyes is not good. Bye,good nite sweet dream~^^
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:



wow...of course. Better sleep earlier.Having panda eyes is not good. Bye,good nite sweet dream~^^


ok good night. what time is it where you live?
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:



wow...of course. Better sleep earlier.Having panda eyes is not good. Bye,good nite sweet dream~^^


ok good night. what time is it where you live?


bye bye *hugs*
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:



wow...of course. Better sleep earlier.Having panda eyes is not good. Bye,good nite sweet dream~^^


ok good night. what time is it where you live?



4:27PM
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
hi yamada itoe, sorry i won't be on today, my mom has my labtop.
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/19/08


O.o sorry for the late reply .It's okay,I'm gone to the mall the whole day shopping with my friends and watching movies so I'm off for my job... = = By the way,I still have to go to the airport now with my family to fetch my bro who's just from uk back...gosh..my leg is so pain I'm dying...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.