First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Host Forum : SakuraMikanx
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
Sorry~I will be off for 1 day~ 20/8/08
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:

Sorry~I will be off for 1 day~ 20/8/08


oh ok

Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Everyone!I'm sorry.I will be off for this few days.
I will be back soon~^^
Have a nice day~
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:

Everyone!I'm sorry.I will be off for this few days.
I will be back soon~^^
Have a nice day~


ok
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:

Everyone!I'm sorry.I will be off for this few days.
I will be back soon~^^
Have a nice day~


ok


Hi!I'm back!^^ How are you?-serving tea-
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:

Everyone!I'm sorry.I will be off for this few days.
I will be back soon~^^
Have a nice day~


ok


Hi!I'm back!^^ How are you?-serving tea-


welcome back, i'm good, hbu?
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:

Everyone!I'm sorry.I will be off for this few days.
I will be back soon~^^
Have a nice day~


ok


Hi!I'm back!^^ How are you?-serving tea-


welcome back, i'm good, hbu?


I'm good too :P
My fever had gone down so I'm glad
I didnt go to school for 3 days..
And now there's homework for me...
It's troublesome
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:

Everyone!I'm sorry.I will be off for this few days.
I will be back soon~^^
Have a nice day~


ok


Hi!I'm back!^^ How are you?-serving tea-


welcome back, i'm good, hbu?


I'm good too :P
My fever had gone down so I'm glad
I didnt go to school for 3 days..
And now there's homework for me...
It's troublesome


you had a fever? are you all right? is that why you were gone?
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:


asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:

Everyone!I'm sorry.I will be off for this few days.
I will be back soon~^^
Have a nice day~


ok


Hi!I'm back!^^ How are you?-serving tea-


welcome back, i'm good, hbu?


I'm good too :P
My fever had gone down so I'm glad
I didnt go to school for 3 days..
And now there's homework for me...
It's troublesome


you had a fever? are you all right? is that why you were gone?


ya... but I'm fine now^^
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08


that's good, so what are you doing now?
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/1/08


chatting with you~
I miss chatting with you
chatting with you is so fun
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:



chatting with you~
I miss chatting with you
chatting with you is so fun


i missed you too. but since school started i won't be online much
but i'll still be on sometime in the days and weekends
Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/1/08


o.O I see...too bad...
Member
22469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

SakuraMikanx wrote:



o.O I see...too bad...


i'm going to sleep now so i'll talk to you later

bye bye *hugs*

Member
6042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Snow Kingdom
Offline
Posted 9/1/08

asian-butterfly8 wrote:


SakuraMikanx wrote:



o.O I see...too bad...


i'm going to sleep now so i'll talk to you later

bye bye *hugs*



o.O okay~bye bye~*hugs back and wave*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.