First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who you wanna be?
Posted 8/1/08
Username:veryboring
Who you want to be:Sakura Haruno
(if its not taken)
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

veryboring wrote:

Username:veryboring
Who you want to be:Sakura Haruno
(if its not taken)


.............ok.......you're annoying to Sasuke(me: yay Sasuke! yay me?>O<) ok... ur Sakura...
Posted 8/1/08

Kiesara wrote:


veryboring wrote:

Username:veryboring
Who you want to be:Sakura Haruno
(if its not taken)


.............ok.......you're annoying to Sasuke(me: yay Sasuke! yay me?>O<) ok... ur Sakura...

Sasuke-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

veryboring wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


veryboring wrote:

Username:veryboring
Who you want to be:Sakura Haruno
(if its not taken)


.............ok.......you're annoying to Sasuke(me: yay Sasuke! yay me?>O<) ok... ur Sakura...

Sasuke-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(you know im Sasuke right? i mean im kinda like a boy so its alright..-_-) what do you want? if you have time, you should take your time practicing a jutsu or two. Your ability is worser than Naruto's.
Moderator
2718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere with a...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
doriatte
Haku
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

Doriatte wrote:

doriatte
Haku


and you're Haku...feel free to Battle in the battle arena...currently with me.


-Sasuke Uchiha
Member
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Don't worry about it
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
naruto
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

angeline06 wrote:

naruto


ok you're Naruto....
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / -Namimori
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Minato Namikaze.
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Kisara-Lawliet wrote:

Minato Namikaze.


Ok you're Minato Namikaze.
Member
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
Username: anime132
Can i be: Ino Yamanaka
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

anime132 wrote:

Username: anime132
Can i be: Ino Yamanaka


Ok you're Ino.
Member
5613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Don't worry about it
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

Kiesara wrote:


angeline06 wrote:

naruto


ok you're Naruto....


thank you
Posted 8/21/08 , edited 8/21/08

Kiesara wrote:


veryboring wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


veryboring wrote:

Username:veryboring
Who you want to be:Sakura Haruno
(if its not taken)


.............ok.......you're annoying to Sasuke(me: yay Sasuke! yay me?>O<) ok... ur Sakura...

Sasuke-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(you know im Sasuke right? i mean im kinda like a boy so its alright..-_-) what do you want? if you have time, you should take your time practicing a jutsu or two. Your ability is worser than Naruto's.


(not at the end of Naruto lol Sakura kinda kick Naruto's ass lol ) T.T fine T.T
Creator
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

veryboring wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


veryboring wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


veryboring wrote:

Username:veryboring
Who you want to be:Sakura Haruno
(if its not taken)


.............ok.......you're annoying to Sasuke(me: yay Sasuke! yay me?>O<) ok... ur Sakura...

Sasuke-kun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


(you know im Sasuke right? i mean im kinda like a boy so its alright..-_-) what do you want? if you have time, you should take your time practicing a jutsu or two. Your ability is worser than Naruto's.


(not at the end of Naruto lol Sakura kinda kick Naruto's ass lol ) T.T fine T.T


Practice with Naruto or something.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.