First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply (^ω^) who invited you?
Posted 7/26/08
lolz haha you veron
Posted 7/26/08

xVeron wrote:


yamapi14 wrote:

lolz haha you veron :)


Haha welcome ^_^ Thanks for joining!


lolz npnp Im starting to really be inlove with this group now :3
Member
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / call 555-5555 :D
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
s2_sel invited me xD

gah, this group feels to exclusive xDD
Member
3236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
s2_sel
Member
13163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
s2_sel woot woot XD
Posted 7/26/08

Zinv72 wrote:

s2_sel invited me xD

gah, this group feels to exclusive xDD


exclusive? O.o
Member
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / call 555-5555 :D
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

s2_sel wrote:


Zinv72 wrote:

s2_sel invited me xD

gah, this group feels to exclusive xDD


exclusive? O.o


lol idk xD with the lower (so far) number of members and all...

and it's fancy =D
Posted 7/26/08

Zinv72 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


Zinv72 wrote:

s2_sel invited me xD

gah, this group feels to exclusive xDD


exclusive? O.o


lol idk xD with the lower (so far) number of members and all...

and it's fancy =D


lol~~ we just created it like a day ago ^^;;
Member
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
EtherealDreamer
Member
12518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
62108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / my own world.
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
I invited myself..lol XD
Member
5773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
My Mummy~~Lol NOT!

I just joined.xD
Member
8399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / at your back~
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
e-chan~ EtherealDreamer
Moderator
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Wonwon. (heh)
Posted 8/7/08
pasta xP
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.