1)Describe yourself in one word
2)Do you have expirience as a mod in someone elses group other than your own?(if so, which group?)
3)What positive qualities will you bring to the staff?
4)Are you an active member of CR?
5)Are you an active member of this group?
6)How much time a week, estimated, could you donate to the group?
7)How old are you? (honesty please)
8)We want well rounded people. So, besides poetry, what else are you good at?
9)Do you post poems in the forum?
10)post one of your poems below
2)Yes I have. Im the Creator of the Basshunter Fan group and I have been a mod for a group called Witch Gakuen But it was discontinued due to the busy lives of most of the mods/creator. Creator of Witch Gakuen was shinku122
3)I'm hoping to brighten things up alot and bring humor to the group.
5) I haven't been for a while since I was on a trip to France and I just returned around a few days ago but ignoring that. I believe I am
6)Im hoping i could fit 2 hours a day into this group because I love poetry
7)I'm 17. just turned 17 a week ago xD
8) Im good at searching for things, organizing, composing some music with a program known as Audacity, and basically cheering people up.
9) Yes I do
10)I've worked on this poem during on my trip to France it's still in the development stages but I've poured alot of my feelings into it
[No name yet]
What is this feeling?
This feeling I have been cradling for some time now
I swore to myself that I wasn't in love with you
I swore to myself I wouldn't even look at you
but as I journeyed throughout this majestic place
this place that wafts with gentle breeze carrying the smell of baguettes
I think of no-one but you, often causing me to remember
those smiles that I looked forward to everyday
the joys and conversations we've had with one another
and all those fun memories that lingers in the past
A tear slowly drops from the bowels of my eye
What is this feeling that torments me ever so?
Heh, lost in a symphony of emotions
2) I am the mod of three groups: Unexplained Mysteries, xX Cinema BizarreXx, and ChaosDragon Army, Biggest Group In Cr...you can check them all ^_^
3) Positivity, Charm, Enthusiasm and Will to do more...
4) Pretty active..there isnt a single day I am not online but keep in mind I am from Turkey so the times I am on usually most of you are sleeping...7 to 10 hours of time difference only with USA...
5) I love writing... it hasnt been long I joined this group but I am a very devoted person towards the things I love...
6) I can give my whole time when I am on (I am on every other day at night in Turkey but thats just for now when I have my own comp it will go up a lot)
7) 19..if you want honesty my mom says I am like 30... experiance is your age cause its what makes you grow...
8) I am good at all kinds of writing, I have stories, one big novel I am still working on..besides that I am good at leading, helping and I believe my most important gift...I can listen...
9) I do... and in the future you will be sick of my poems, lol kidding I hope u wont be...
10) Well this is my last poem... its kinda sad cause its real...
for someone I loved so much and been hurt deeply....
You, Me, Us
A fair dream travels my mind,
as a reminder of you,
a reminder of me,
But it fades away slowly,
doesnt matter how much I hold on to it,
cause it's a dream,
it always have been a dream,
Digesting things were told,
never been more harder,
words never reached this deep in me,
never caused more damage,
never felt more broken,
You promised we were gonna fly together,
but near the abyss, you pushed me,
i fell and you turned around...you walked away,
you forgot something my dear...
you never thought me how to fly
now falling like you...
falling like me...
falling like us...
The ground gets closer
tears fall and my hands over my heart
The dream disappers forever,
reality becomes the truth,
acceptance fill my heart
i realise i can fly,
fly away from you...
away from me...
I see you below walking slowly,
i see sunrise greeting me,
i realise the truth then...
i am the one with the wings,..
flying over you to the sunrise
not like us...