First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
why are almost all the girls after gin-san
Member
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
He maybe be laid back and stuff but he is nice and responsible, that's why he attract people without even trying.
Member
15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Colombia
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

d4nte3 wrote:

if you see episode 112 when gin take that robotmaid call tama to help her to find a way to fing happiness in her live he went to the place were otae works . when gin push tama in sit in his leg otae feels [ i thing ] jealous


YEAHH!!! I like that episode, eventhough I saw it without subs :'(
But that part was really funny :D...Actually a think Otae is just jealous, just like the time when Shimpachi got a date with the cat eared girl, I just can compare it with it. For me, it's the same reaction. In fact, she isn't happy, and don't let the others be happy too Its not that she loves him

I think Gin should have some kind of relationship with Tama ^-^ eventhough she's a robbot, she's so cute and tender and funny not like Otae and the others. She seems to be the most normal girl in Gintama.
Member
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where the palm tr...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
to make his life more complicated. although it's not really all of them, more like 2 or 3.
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
Gin-san never backs down on his promise
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/29/09 , edited 3/29/09

Well, Otae did for fall him once. Remember the episode when Gintoki lost his memory?
Gintoki said that he would do his best to try to remember her, and she got red, where she then said to forget the past, and start a new future...remember?
And of course the whole Sachan thing, and the girl from the Takasugi Arc, that swordsmith.


Well Otae only fell for him because he became more serious and was acting like a completely different person.

The girl from the Takasugi Arc seems to blush infront of guys period. Remember when Hijikata met her in his toshi otaku form? She's just shy.

Also the ghost in that other arc likes gintoki as well. However she's dead so I don't think that would work. X3


I wouldn't say that they are after him. The only one that has shown actual romantic interest is Sa-chan. Everybody, (girls and boys) are attracted to him because of his qualities. Their first impression is the same as everybody else: lazy, jobless, rude, etc.. But once you get to know him, and you realize what a strong sense of honor he has. You can't help but be attracted to that kind of person.

Is not romantic attraction, is more like magnetism.


I totally agree with this.
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

if you see episode 112 when gin take that robotmaid call tama to help her to find a way to fing happiness in her live he went to the place were otae works . when gin push tama in sit in his leg otae feels [ i thing ] jealous


I saw that episode and I think Otae thought Gin was tking advantage of Tama and there for beat the crap out of him. I wish I saw it with subs.
:(


I think kagura likes gintoki cause at ep67 where she saw him pulling the candle out of the ninja guy's ass in the hospital and there she said " gin-chan baka!"


Kagura shows jealousy when with both shinpachi and gintoki. Once when shinpachi was on a date with that cat girl and when gin was trying to get a date with ketsuno ana.
25126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
oi oi news flash, gin is actually still a virgin so currently, CURRENTLY no gals is interested in him except Sa chan for the S & M, Sorachi you're a genius!
Member
15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Colombia
Offline
Posted 4/1/09 , edited 4/1/09

Kairoshu wrote:

oi oi news flash, gin is actually still a virgin so currently, CURRENTLY no gals is interested in him except Sa chan for the S & M, Sorachi you're a genius!


Really? How do you know that? where do you get that from?
Member
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/1/09

canuchita wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

oi oi news flash, gin is actually still a virgin so currently, CURRENTLY no gals is interested in him except Sa chan for the S & M, Sorachi you're a genius!


Really? How do you know that? where do you get that from?


Episode 51, when he stumbled uppon the little one Gintoki said a lot happend but he never went that far.

Also Kagura said that he never used his little Katana(the arc when he got transformed into a screwdriver), so he never had a girlfriend during the 3 years.

Member
15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Colombia
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
HAHAHAHAHAHa!!!! little katana XD
that's funny
Member
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

canuchita wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHa!!!! little katana XD
that's funny


So you think "little katana" is funny but not my berserkjoke!?! The berserkjoke was far better!
Member
15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Colombia
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
you know, that berserk or wathever it is, isn't that good....I still don't get it and I dont want to understand it either... Thats something someone really have to know to be able to get it...

just drop it and forget it
Member
2035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

canuchita wrote:

you know, that berserk or wathever it is, isn't that good....I still don't get it and I dont want to understand it either... Thats something someone really have to know to be able to get it...

just drop it and forget it


I wasn't serious.

Member
15511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Colombia
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

sindba-d wrote:


canuchita wrote:

you know, that berserk or wathever it is, isn't that good....I still don't get it and I dont want to understand it either... Thats something someone really have to know to be able to get it...

just drop it and forget it


I wasn't serious.




Grate!!
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/2/09

sindba-d wrote:


canuchita wrote:


Kairoshu wrote:

oi oi news flash, gin is actually still a virgin so currently, CURRENTLY no gals is interested in him except Sa chan for the S & M, Sorachi you're a genius!


Really? How do you know that? where do you get that from?


Episode 51, when he stumbled uppon the little one Gintoki said a lot happend but he never went that far.

Also Kagura said that he never used his little Katana(the arc when he got transformed into a screwdriver), so he never had a girlfriend during the 3 years.



What Gintoki said in episode 51 only accounts for 9 months. Nine months of pregnancy after all. So that doesn't count for the previous years.

Also what Kagura said could be just a cruel remark towards Gintoki since he was in that particular condition during that arc. Also she's only been living with him for 3 years. She doesn't know what he's been up to before she got there. XD

However, I have had my thoughts on whether Gin was a virgin or not. Considering his age and pervertedness I assume he has done it atleast once. Despite his unpopularity with the ladies. XP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.