First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
ninja, shinigami, vampire or all?
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Brissy Australia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
i like ninjas = naruto
shinagami = shinagami lovers nd full moon shagashite
vampire = coz of vampire knight millenium snow etc...
.......basically.....ALL :D
Posted 7/26/08

xoxoreohxoxo2008 wrote:

i like ninjas = naruto
shinagami = shinagami lovers nd full moon shagashite
vampire = coz of vampire knight millenium snow etc...
.......basically.....ALL :D


same here XD
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Brissy Australia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

KairiSantos wrote:


xoxoreohxoxo2008 wrote:

i like ninjas = naruto
shinagami = shinagami lovers nd full moon shagashite
vampire = coz of vampire knight millenium snow etc...
.......basically.....ALL :D


same here XD


Yehhhhh *high 5!!!*
Posted 7/26/08

xoxoreohxoxo2008 wrote:


KairiSantos wrote:


xoxoreohxoxo2008 wrote:

i like ninjas = naruto
shinagami = shinagami lovers nd full moon shagashite
vampire = coz of vampire knight millenium snow etc...
.......basically.....ALL :D


same here XD


Yehhhhh *high 5!!!* :P


*high 5* bk XD
1003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / badassdonia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
all them are pansies wereworlfs are the best

honestly they need to get more love they are suppose'd to be vampires most hated enemy geez
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Brissy Australia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

richie509 wrote:

All because I'm Chibi




awwww these chibi piks r soooo cute :D
Posted 7/26/08
id say shinigami
4312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
i have to say ninja because there just so awesome
Posted 7/26/08
ALL!


Ninjas

Shinigamis

Vampires

Posted 7/26/08
There are few decent anime ninjas. Schwarz Bruder/Kyoji is probably the only one I can recall particularly well.

As for Shinigami, there's only one I'd consider especially notable.


Vampires have Dio, Alucard, and Arcueid. I'd consider them to be more common and more varied than any of the others.
1323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Colombia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

richie509 wrote:

All because I'm Chibi




CHIBI!!!
6743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

ChAoSeFX wrote:

vampiricshinigamininjas?



HAHAHA HECK YEAH XD =D lol
Posted 7/26/08

xoxoreohxoxo2008 wrote:


richie509 wrote:

All because I'm Chibi




awwww these chibi piks r soooo cute :D


i agree they r cute XD
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Brissy Australia
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

KairiSantos wrote:


xoxoreohxoxo2008 wrote:


richie509 wrote:

All because I'm Chibi




awwww these chibi piks r soooo cute :D


i agree they r cute XD


exactly =]

602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Vam-Pi-Er
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.