First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Icon Requests
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 9/9/08
Request for Icons here





Do the following:
Picture
80x80 or 100x100 or 120x120
Text

optional:
Font
Extra



Notes

(for members)
+ Do not put your request(s) in spoiler so that the mods wouldn't skip it..
+ We do not like it if you keep asking if your work has been done or not.
:: If it is not done by around 5-6 days please come again and tell us then
+ We do not edit deviantart pictures unless you drew it or have permission to take it by the artist

(for moderators)
+ After u finished the request(s) kindly put the original request(s) in spoiler and do " completed" either at the top or bottom so that the others will not do it.
+ Please do not skip any requests.

Thank you
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08
① Picture:

② What you would like written : cutie-chan
③ Effects you want : make tha text change colour plz ^^
plz n thnk u !!!!


COMPLETED
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

cutie-chan wrote:

① Picture:

② What you would like written : cutie-chan
③ Effects you want : make tha text change colour plz ^^
plz n thnk u !!!!


DONE NYAA~~ X3
ME ISH NOT ASSIGNED HERE BUT ME WANTED TO HELP X3
ME HOPE YUU LIKEY~
Posted 7/26/08

cutie-chan wrote:

① Picture:

② What you would like written : cutie-chan
③ Effects you want : make tha text change colour plz ^^
plz n thnk u !!!!


COMPLETED


Posted 7/26/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:



DONE NYAA~~ X3
ME ISH NOT ASSIGNED HERE BUT ME WANTED TO HELP X3
ME HOPE YUU LIKEY~


huh? oh hey sara-chan.. lol. i think we posted the same time for the request. lol. now the requester has two icons. lucky her ^^

Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/26/08

Xx_ciael_xX wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:



DONE NYAA~~ X3
ME ISH NOT ASSIGNED HERE BUT ME WANTED TO HELP X3
ME HOPE YUU LIKEY~


huh? oh hey sara-chan.. lol. i think we posted the same time for the request. lol. now the requester has two icons. lucky her ^^



HAHA YEAH LOL X3 MINE ISH PINKU NYAHAHAHA~!
Posted 7/27/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:


cutie-chan wrote:

① Picture:

② What you would like written : cutie-chan
③ Effects you want : make tha text change colour plz ^^
plz n thnk u !!!!


DONE NYAA~~ X3
ME ISH NOT ASSIGNED HERE BUT ME WANTED TO HELP X3
ME HOPE YUU LIKEY~


thnk u it rules !!!!!!!!!!
Posted 7/27/08

Xx_ciael_xX wrote:


cutie-chan wrote:

① Picture:

② What you would like written : cutie-chan
③ Effects you want : make tha text change colour plz ^^
plz n thnk u !!!!


COMPLETED




thnk u itz soo cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 7/28/08

xVeron wrote:

O: Can we help here even if we're not assigned?


only if your forum is completed...which i dont think your was anime kitty....
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

s2_sel wrote:


xVeron wrote:

O: Can we help here even if we're not assigned?


only if your forum is completed...which i dont think your was anime kitty....


oh.. ddnt know that..
gomen >__<
Posted 8/6/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


xVeron wrote:

O: Can we help here even if we're not assigned?


only if your forum is completed...which i dont think your was anime kitty....


oh.. ddnt know that..
gomen >__<


thats alright (:
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

s2_sel wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


xVeron wrote:

O: Can we help here even if we're not assigned?


only if your forum is completed...which i dont think your was anime kitty....


oh.. ddnt know that..
gomen >__<


thats alright (:


teehee<3 putting that aside....... no one requests for icon nyaaaaaaa~~!!
Posted 8/7/08
yeah.. i agree with that -__- no ones actually requesting ~! we need to advertise~!!!!!!>.<
Posted 8/7/08
no ones requesting for anything but avatars and banners cause thats what were known for
Posted 8/31/08 , edited 9/4/08
,

txt: tomboy15
color no.1: pink
color no.2: red

pending
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.