First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What placing do u think Anime Otaku would get if it is compared wif other anime groups?
AO Creator
19674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/25/07
we just got to invite more friends and tell them to invite too xD.. that way it'll be easier to make this group more well-known ~
Otaku
14587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/26/07

Hakari wrote:

we just got to invite more friends and tell them to invite too xD.. that way it'll be easier to make this group more well-known ~



i'm on it boss! ^^ i suggest going to your groups and see which members haven't joined already and invite them ^^ but it takesss soooo long to go into each and every person's page and groups then writing down the name...muhaha but it's worth it! ^^ -goes off mass inviting-
Posted 11/26/07
That's a lot of effort y'know?
AO Creator
19674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/26/07

azntss wrote:


Hakari wrote:

we just got to invite more friends and tell them to invite too xD.. that way it'll be easier to make this group more well-known ~



i'm on it boss! ^^ i suggest going to your groups and see which members haven't joined already and invite them ^^ but it takesss soooo long to go into each and every person's page and groups then writing down the name...muhaha but it's worth it! ^^ -goes off mass inviting-


haha thanks a lot azntss =D !! if everyone does that, i think we'll get over 2000 people hahaa~~
Otaku Mod
59282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Viva Las Vegas!
Offline
Posted 11/26/07
I say this group is pretty good..we only started about a week ago and look at where we are at now. Im sure we will be close to the top.
Otaku
14587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/27/07
if we keep going at this rate, we will be number one! (i'm gonna start mass-inviting shinji's buddies soon ^^ oh boy that'll take a while xDD)
Otaku
2937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my dream
Offline
Posted 11/27/07
Im not sure but i think id be good
Otaku
3093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/27/07
well now so far this group has the highest point =D!!! WE ARE WINNING YEAH!! =3
Otaku
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Santiago, Chile
Offline
Posted 11/28/07

azntss wrote:

if we keep going at this rate, we will be number one! (i'm gonna start mass-inviting shinji's buddies soon ^^ oh boy that'll take a while xDD)


we need to find a faster and easier way to bring more people
it's a great goup indeed but mass inviting it's kind of boring at some points
hehehhehehehhehehe
Otaku
9344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 11/28/07
drag and force people into the group! >:]
Otaku
14587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/28/07

mukiwara wrote:


azntss wrote:

if we keep going at this rate, we will be number one! (i'm gonna start mass-inviting shinji's buddies soon ^^ oh boy that'll take a while xDD)


we need to find a faster and easier way to bring more people
it's a great goup indeed but mass inviting it's kind of boring at some points
hehehhehehehhehehe



ahh well it's not boring to someone like me who has nothing better to do ^^ it may be boring, but the fun part is that we got a rival to beat! xD ^^

Otaku
2447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Santiago, Chile
Offline
Posted 11/28/07
hahahhaha maybe :p
14095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / A small town at A...
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
Go Go Go~~~~ Great group~~~
AO Creator
19674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
hey guys~ there's this new search engine that is soo much better now! and if you type anime in the searchbar and goto groups, it lists out all these groups.. and we're ranked 2nd!! ^__^; hehe
Otaku
14587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

Hakari wrote:

hey guys~ there's this new search engine that is soo much better now! and if you type anime in the searchbar and goto groups, it lists out all these groups.. and we're ranked 2nd!! ^__^; hehe



hehe yeah i love the new search feature ^^ so much more convenient~
and..to me...2ND WON'T CUT IT! RAWRERS! -must mass invite NOW-
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.