First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Why do you think Naruto 'sucks'? **Read First Post**
Posted 7/26/08 , edited 7/26/08
O.K I would like to say not to put the topic in a Offending way I just didn't find anything else to suit the topic...
I made this topic because parker_655's topic epicly failed =_=
Here are some things I hope you can respect to keep the thread clean
- Do not start flame wars
- Please leave out the "narutards are retarded" thing I find it disrespectful...
- Your post must be WELL explained


Note: If ANYTHING bad happens in this thread I am NOT afraid of reporting because the Naruto subsection is still apart of the forums Hence,Falls under the CR forum rules.....

Please Post The Cons of Naruto or in other words why it sucks....
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 7/26/08
Sucks is already borderline flaming...but anyways, onto the analysis. B.T.W this is for Shippuuden and not for the first part of Naruto:

Anime

-Too slow.
-Too much filler

Manga

-Too many subplots, characters to shift focus to.
-Too much focus on Uchiha Sasuke. Yes, I understand he's also a main character but he's a SECONDARY main character. You can't have your secondary main character have so much exposure. This totally destroys conventional methods of main character plot outlining. Its like saying the best part about your cheese sandwich is the bread which is not.
-Main character waaaay too nerfed(too many power downs). Worked so hard to get a new skill and it turns out its too much for him.

So yeah, these are my points. And now, the simplified version of my rant:

NARUTO SHIPPUDDEN SUCKS @#$^!ING @#%^@!

yeah, you get the picture.
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada.
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
i totally agree with pchery.

They went on a hiatus of making new naruto episodes, right?
and that's when we ended up with like, 100 filler episodes.
When Naruto S. came out, i had already read the up to date manga version, but i decided to check the anime out as well.
it was all fine and dandy until BAM
another filler arc?
there is already so much plot to catch up on, why would there need to be a filler?
u _________u
Posted 7/28/08
^
I agree! I dont think Shippu 'sucks' alot I just think they could've done better....
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

pchery18 wrote:

Sucks is already borderline flaming...but anyways, onto the analysis. B.T.W this is for Shippuuden and not for the first part of Naruto:

Anime

-Too slow.
-Too much filler

Manga

-Too many subplots, characters to shift focus to.
-Too much focus on Uchiha Sasuke. Yes, I understand he's also a main character but he's a SECONDARY main character. You can't have your secondary main character have so much exposure. This totally destroys conventional methods of main character plot outlining. Its like saying the best part about your cheese sandwich is the bread which is not.
-Main character waaaay too nerfed(too many power downs). Worked so hard to get a new skill and it turns out its too much for him.

So yeah, these are my points. And now, the simplified version of my rant:

NARUTO SHIPPUDDEN SUCKS @#$^!ING @#%^@!

yeah, you get the picture.


actually thats why i like anime/manga becuase for me, i want to know the other characters it make the story more dramatic especially when the characters die

and the villains, i would like to know the reason to the villian's action

But yeah, i really like stories that are character based
Member
4248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
i dont like the too much fillers
i dont like the dattebayo being believe it
i dont like too much flashbacks
naruto is getting boring boring coz of the long story

but, in the other hand, there are lot of some good points in naruto too!
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Pchery has a point it is already borderline flaming....

-The 40 filler arc made me want to kill myself.

-Shippuden did good to an extent, then they screwed it all up. The first episode was like.. "So we found you.. but we wont show you again for another 40 episodes." Which was like a wtf.

-No one has brought up the MOVIES. Honestly.. Most of them sucked. Like the first Naruto shippuden movie. They made it to make money. He doesn't even fight really.

and the whole "Narutard" Isn't really offensive.

Besides who needs the word "Narutard" when you have pictures like these...
Member
618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY NARUTO RULES AND OTHER PEOPLE LIKE NARUTO OTHERS DONT AND IN MAJORITY IN THIS TOPIC MOST OF YOU SAY IT IS BUT I STILL LIKE NARUTO EVEN IF ALL OF YOU SAY IT SUCKS (NO OFFENSE)
NARUTO RULES

AND ITS NOT MY FAULT IF PEOPLE ALWAYS TRY TO DO WITH THE WHOLE NARUTO OUTFIT THING AND NO OFFENSE TO THE KID IN THEIR BUT HES NOT COOL AT ALL ID SAY TO HIM TO STICK TO NORMAL CLOTHES
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


Three cheers for this guy. Did you see 68-69? Its basically the whole "I was alone cause Im a jinchuuriki and now Im not" crap. They've reused that thing for like almost any long filler arc Naruto have.

Seriously, I just laughed at that episode. Pseudo-jinchuuriki? Don't make me laugh.
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

pchery18 wrote:


Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


Three cheers for this guy. Did you see 68-69? Its basically the whole "I was alone cause Im a jinchuuriki and now Im not" crap. They've reused that thing for like almost any long filler arc Naruto have.

Seriously, I just laughed at that episode. Pseudo-jinchuuriki? Don't make me laugh.


Lol yeah it made me laugh but at the same time it pissed me off. I couldn't believe it was another "outcast" episode. How OMG IM NOT WANTED, but then i met friends and now im not emo, YOU CAN BE LIKE ME TO! but wait... I forgot, you have a DEMON TAKING OVER YOUR BODY. Lets keep talking and not do anything but watch? Instead he shoulda been like, fuck this, ill beat your ass and get my chakra back! But noooooo they have to talk about. Then theres the fact that asuma said KAZUMA out loud and apparently sora couldn't hear him... Sora still doesnt know! I was so pissed >_< I'm just going to read the manga from now on...
Member
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / aruba
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


dude naruto's fillers are better then bleach and another fillers
etlies naruto didnt make the same error then bleach
bleach turned the history to a whole another way
they are not even putting some things of the manga
besides naruto have alot of fillers i know it is sick
but they keep following the manga

(my inglish is bad don't judge me)
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

stgzlg wrote:


Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


dude naruto's fillers are better then bleach and another fillers
etlies naruto didnt make the same error then bleach
bleach turned the history to a whole another way
they are not even putting some things of the manga
besides naruto have alot of fillers i know it is sick
but they keep following the manga

(my inglish is bad don't judge me)


ok first of all. For the whole "Filler Arc" all i have to say is WHY THE [email protected] would they do a whole FISH GIRL mini-arc. Was like 4 episodes about orochimarus fish girl experiment or w/e,
As for bleach. Im guessing you mean the bounto fillers? There was nothing wrong with the bounto fillers. They were good. Bleach wasn't ment to be a dead copy of the manga. They probably felt like following the manga would lead to a little bit of boring watching, so they switched a few things around. Like someone told me he doesn't get his Bankai that way, but idc. It was a great arc for him to get bankai. and all of the naruto fillers sucked. Who the hell puts 40 in a row? seriously, who?
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

stgzlg wrote:


Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


dude naruto's fillers are better then bleach and another fillers
etlies naruto didnt make the same error then bleach
bleach turned the history to a whole another way
they are not even putting some things of the manga
besides naruto have alot of fillers i know it is sick
but they keep following the manga

(my inglish is bad don't judge me)


Okay, so they turned it a whole different way. I agree with you there BUT:

-the filler for Bleach is waaaaay more interesting right now than the one currently going for Naruto

-Naruto Shippuuden didn't need another filler. It was totally forced and you could tell. The only reason why they're doing it its because Asuma's gonna die and they need to make him "do" something

-Bleach anime was getting pretty close to the manga. Care to tell me what kind of filler they should've done in the middle of Hueco Mundo? They already used up one before they entered Las Noches.

Final Point: Bleach fillers are always better than Naruto Shippuuden. My favorite one is the episode where Ikkaku bribes Urahara with candy. That one was funny. Post one filler arc in Naruto that was better than Bleach and I'll shut up
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Lol what about that one where they protect the pot(or bowl or w/e it was)! but it comes out that the pot was useless just like the episode!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.