First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Why do you think Naruto 'sucks'? **Read First Post**
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
it does not suck

and omg a fat saskue



3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
lol it doesn't "suck" its just that the creators keep saying "Fuck you!" to everyone when they release ridiculously crappy fillers and the fans just bend over....
9388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Amestris
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
The character shifting doesn't bother me one bit anymore. Hahaha After watching tons of School Rumble I didn't care anymore.
But the filler episodes are substantial unless you want to wait a month for an episode. >.>
One episode is like how many chapters already.
Member
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / aruba
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


dude naruto's fillers are better then bleach and another fillers
etlies naruto didnt make the same error then bleach
bleach turned the history to a whole another way
they are not even putting some things of the manga
besides naruto have alot of fillers i know it is sick
but they keep following the manga

(my inglish is bad don't judge me)


Okay, so they turned it a whole different way. I agree with you there BUT:

-the filler for Bleach is waaaaay more interesting right now than the one currently going for Naruto

-Naruto Shippuuden didn't need another filler. It was totally forced and you could tell. The only reason why they're doing it its because Asuma's gonna die and they need to make him "do" something

-Bleach anime was getting pretty close to the manga. Care to tell me what kind of filler they should've done in the middle of Hueco Mundo? They already used up one before they entered Las Noches.

Final Point: Bleach fillers are always better than Naruto Shippuuden. My favorite one is the episode where Ikkaku bribes Urahara with candy. That one was funny. Post one filler arc in Naruto that was better than Bleach and I'll shut up[/quot

those are not fillers (the bleach ones) that is the anime it self so u cant comparer them with naruto 's fillers naruto is following the manga yet and in my iopinion the storyline is way much better then naruto but they ruined it when the anime got turned awy to another direction[ and fillers are supose to be only to make the anime far from the manga so they arent suposed to be very interesting and i m hoping the sora thing about naruto will end here and they will keep following the manga after this in other ways asuma die,new rasengan,deidara beaten by sasuke and new team of sasuke/red]
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

stgzlg wrote:


pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


dude naruto's fillers are better then bleach and another fillers
etlies naruto didnt make the same error then bleach
bleach turned the history to a whole another way
they are not even putting some things of the manga
besides naruto have alot of fillers i know it is sick
but they keep following the manga

(my inglish is bad don't judge me)


Okay, so they turned it a whole different way. I agree with you there BUT:

-the filler for Bleach is waaaaay more interesting right now than the one currently going for Naruto

-Naruto Shippuuden didn't need another filler. It was totally forced and you could tell. The only reason why they're doing it its because Asuma's gonna die and they need to make him "do" something

-Bleach anime was getting pretty close to the manga. Care to tell me what kind of filler they should've done in the middle of Hueco Mundo? They already used up one before they entered Las Noches.

Final Point: Bleach fillers are always better than Naruto Shippuuden. My favorite one is the episode where Ikkaku bribes Urahara with candy. That one was funny. Post one filler arc in Naruto that was better than Bleach and I'll shut up[/quot

those are not fillers (the bleach ones) that is the anime it self so u cant comparer them with naruto 's fillers naruto is following the manga yet and in my iopinion the storyline is way much better then naruto but they ruined it when the anime got turned awy to another direction[ and fillers are supose to be only to make the anime far from the manga so they arent suposed to be very interesting and i m hoping the sora thing about naruto will end here and they will keep following the manga after this in other ways asuma die,new rasengan,deidara beaten by sasuke and new team of sasuke/red]


Wait wait wait wait wait. What do you mean the bleach anime that is currently going on right now is not a filler. IT IS SO A FILLER. And yes I can compare them with the Naruto fillers because they are BOTH in filler period right now. Naruto IS NOT following the manga at all at the moment. If anything, they should've went canon the moment they were done with Sasuke retrieval attempt.

At least we agree on one thing: the Naruto filler thats going on right now is sucking bad. The bleach filler is okay. Not good but okay at least.

Member
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / aruba
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


dude naruto's fillers are better then bleach and another fillers
etlies naruto didnt make the same error then bleach
bleach turned the history to a whole another way
they are not even putting some things of the manga
besides naruto have alot of fillers i know it is sick
but they keep following the manga

(my inglish is bad don't judge me)


Okay, so they turned it a whole different way. I agree with you there BUT:

-the filler for Bleach is waaaaay more interesting right now than the one currently going for Naruto

-Naruto Shippuuden didn't need another filler. It was totally forced and you could tell. The only reason why they're doing it its because Asuma's gonna die and they need to make him "do" something

-Bleach anime was getting pretty close to the manga. Care to tell me what kind of filler they should've done in the middle of Hueco Mundo? They already used up one before they entered Las Noches.

Final Point: Bleach fillers are always better than Naruto Shippuuden. My favorite one is the episode where Ikkaku bribes Urahara with candy. That one was funny. Post one filler arc in Naruto that was better than Bleach and I'll shut up[/quot

those are not fillers (the bleach ones) that is the anime it self so u cant comparer them with naruto 's fillers naruto is following the manga yet and in my iopinion the storyline is way much better then naruto but they ruined it when the anime got turned awy to another direction[ and fillers are supose to be only to make the anime far from the manga so they arent suposed to be very interesting and i m hoping the sora thing about naruto will end here and they will keep following the manga after this in other ways asuma die,new rasengan,deidara beaten by sasuke and new team of sasuke/red]


Wait wait wait wait wait. What do you mean the bleach anime that is currently going on right now is not a filler. IT IS SO A FILLER. And yes I can compare them with the Naruto fillers because they are BOTH in filler period right now. Naruto IS NOT following the manga at all at the moment. If anything, they should've went canon the moment they were done with Sasuke retrieval attempt.

At least we agree on one thing: the Naruto filler thats going on right now is sucking bad. The bleach filler is okay. Not good but okay at least.



U REALLY THINK THOSE EP ARE FILLERS COME ON!!!U MEAN 119 FILLERS CUZ FROM EP 63 TILL NOW THEY HAVE JUST BEEN FILLERS
AND EP 64 OF BLEACH THEY TALK ABOUT THE CAME BACK FROM SOUL SOCIETY
AND THE MOD SOUL (DONT REMENBER THE NAME) ASKED ICHIGO WHY HE DIDNT BRING RUKIA BACK SO IN OTHER WORDS THEY TOOK ANOTHER DIRECTION

AND NARUTO IS FOLLOWING THE MANGA YET THOSE NEW EP THAT WERENT IN THE MANGA ARENT AFECTING VERY MUCH THE STORY LINE

BESIDES BLEACH DID
I RED IN A FORUM THAT THE CREATORS OF THE ANIME ARE THROWING A BIT OF THING IN THE ANIME SO THE ANIME DOES NOT LOSE THE ESENCE OF THE MANGA BUT IS NOT ACTUALLY FOCUZ ON IT

1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

stgzlg wrote:


pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


dude naruto's fillers are better then bleach and another fillers
etlies naruto didnt make the same error then bleach
bleach turned the history to a whole another way
they are not even putting some things of the manga
besides naruto have alot of fillers i know it is sick
but they keep following the manga

(my inglish is bad don't judge me)


Okay, so they turned it a whole different way. I agree with you there BUT:

-the filler for Bleach is waaaaay more interesting right now than the one currently going for Naruto

-Naruto Shippuuden didn't need another filler. It was totally forced and you could tell. The only reason why they're doing it its because Asuma's gonna die and they need to make him "do" something

-Bleach anime was getting pretty close to the manga. Care to tell me what kind of filler they should've done in the middle of Hueco Mundo? They already used up one before they entered Las Noches.

Final Point: Bleach fillers are always better than Naruto Shippuuden. My favorite one is the episode where Ikkaku bribes Urahara with candy. That one was funny. Post one filler arc in Naruto that was better than Bleach and I'll shut up[/quot

those are not fillers (the bleach ones) that is the anime it self so u cant comparer them with naruto 's fillers naruto is following the manga yet and in my iopinion the storyline is way much better then naruto but they ruined it when the anime got turned awy to another direction[ and fillers are supose to be only to make the anime far from the manga so they arent suposed to be very interesting and i m hoping the sora thing about naruto will end here and they will keep following the manga after this in other ways asuma die,new rasengan,deidara beaten by sasuke and new team of sasuke/red]


Wait wait wait wait wait. What do you mean the bleach anime that is currently going on right now is not a filler. IT IS SO A FILLER. And yes I can compare them with the Naruto fillers because they are BOTH in filler period right now. Naruto IS NOT following the manga at all at the moment. If anything, they should've went canon the moment they were done with Sasuke retrieval attempt.

At least we agree on one thing: the Naruto filler thats going on right now is sucking bad. The bleach filler is okay. Not good but okay at least.



U REALLY THINK THOSE EP ARE FILLERS COME ON!!!U MEAN 119 FILLERS CUZ FROM EP 63 TILL NOW THEY HAVE JUST BEEN FILLERS
AND EP 64 OF BLEACH THEY TALK ABOUT THE CAME BACK FROM SOUL SOCIETY
AND THE MOD SOUL (DONT REMENBER THE NAME) ASKED ICHIGO WHY HE DIDNT BRING RUKIA BACK SO IN OTHER WORDS THEY TOOK ANOTHER DIRECTION

AND NARUTO IS FOLLOWING THE MANGA YET THOSE NEW EP THAT WERENT IN THE MANGA ARENT AFECTING VERY MUCH THE STORY LINE

BESIDES BLEACH DID
I RED IN A FORUM THAT THE CREATORS OF THE ANIME ARE THROWING A BIT OF THING IN THE ANIME SO THE ANIME DOES NOT LOSE THE ESENCE OF THE MANGA BUT IS NOT ACTUALLY FOCUZ ON IT




Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. You're a bleach manga reader as well so you can easily tell the current arc that's going on with bleach are fillers. If you are Naruto manga reader as well, you can easily tell the current arc is also a filler. That's what I've said. Stop making me repeat myself.
Member
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / aruba
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


dude naruto's fillers are better then bleach and another fillers
etlies naruto didnt make the same error then bleach
bleach turned the history to a whole another way
they are not even putting some things of the manga
besides naruto have alot of fillers i know it is sick
but they keep following the manga

(my inglish is bad don't judge me)


Okay, so they turned it a whole different way. I agree with you there BUT:

-the filler for Bleach is waaaaay more interesting right now than the one currently going for Naruto

-Naruto Shippuuden didn't need another filler. It was totally forced and you could tell. The only reason why they're doing it its because Asuma's gonna die and they need to make him "do" something

-Bleach anime was getting pretty close to the manga. Care to tell me what kind of filler they should've done in the middle of Hueco Mundo? They already used up one before they entered Las Noches.

Final Point: Bleach fillers are always better than Naruto Shippuuden. My favorite one is the episode where Ikkaku bribes Urahara with candy. That one was funny. Post one filler arc in Naruto that was better than Bleach and I'll shut up[/quot

those are not fillers (the bleach ones) that is the anime it self so u cant comparer them with naruto 's fillers naruto is following the manga yet and in my iopinion the storyline is way much better then naruto but they ruined it when the anime got turned awy to another direction[ and fillers are supose to be only to make the anime far from the manga so they arent suposed to be very interesting and i m hoping the sora thing about naruto will end here and they will keep following the manga after this in other ways asuma die,new rasengan,deidara beaten by sasuke and new team of sasuke/red]


Wait wait wait wait wait. What do you mean the bleach anime that is currently going on right now is not a filler. IT IS SO A FILLER. And yes I can compare them with the Naruto fillers because they are BOTH in filler period right now. Naruto IS NOT following the manga at all at the moment. If anything, they should've went canon the moment they were done with Sasuke retrieval attempt.

At least we agree on one thing: the Naruto filler thats going on right now is sucking bad. The bleach filler is okay. Not good but okay at least.



U REALLY THINK THOSE EP ARE FILLERS COME ON!!!U MEAN 119 FILLERS CUZ FROM EP 63 TILL NOW THEY HAVE JUST BEEN FILLERS
AND EP 64 OF BLEACH THEY TALK ABOUT THE CAME BACK FROM SOUL SOCIETY
AND THE MOD SOUL (DONT REMENBER THE NAME) ASKED ICHIGO WHY HE DIDNT BRING RUKIA BACK SO IN OTHER WORDS THEY TOOK ANOTHER DIRECTION

AND NARUTO IS FOLLOWING THE MANGA YET THOSE NEW EP THAT WERENT IN THE MANGA ARENT AFECTING VERY MUCH THE STORY LINE

BESIDES BLEACH DID
I RED IN A FORUM THAT THE CREATORS OF THE ANIME ARE THROWING A BIT OF THING IN THE ANIME SO THE ANIME DOES NOT LOSE THE ESENCE OF THE MANGA BUT IS NOT ACTUALLY FOCUZ ON IT




Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. You're a bleach manga reader as well so you can easily tell the current arc that's going on with bleach are fillers. If you are Naruto manga reader as well, you can easily tell the current arc is also a filler. That's what I've said. Stop making me repeat myself.


U STILL NOT UNDERSSTAND THOS ENARUTO EP ARE NOT FILLERS THAT IS THE ANIME IT SELF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THE MANGA
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

stgzlg wrote:


pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


pchery18 wrote:


stgzlg wrote:


Teh-Kun wrote:

Naruto itself has great potential as an anime, however it fails because it basically sold out. Who the hell would be ABLE to pull off a 40 episode filler arc and still go on to make a whole NEW season. Not many I could think of that could pull that shit, maybe bleach, one piece, and possibly, POSSIBLY D.Grayman just because even the fillers would probably be good.


dude naruto's fillers are better then bleach and another fillers
etlies naruto didnt make the same error then bleach
bleach turned the history to a whole another way
they are not even putting some things of the manga
besides naruto have alot of fillers i know it is sick
but they keep following the manga

(my inglish is bad don't judge me)


Okay, so they turned it a whole different way. I agree with you there BUT:

-the filler for Bleach is waaaaay more interesting right now than the one currently going for Naruto

-Naruto Shippuuden didn't need another filler. It was totally forced and you could tell. The only reason why they're doing it its because Asuma's gonna die and they need to make him "do" something

-Bleach anime was getting pretty close to the manga. Care to tell me what kind of filler they should've done in the middle of Hueco Mundo? They already used up one before they entered Las Noches.

Final Point: Bleach fillers are always better than Naruto Shippuuden. My favorite one is the episode where Ikkaku bribes Urahara with candy. That one was funny. Post one filler arc in Naruto that was better than Bleach and I'll shut up[/quot

those are not fillers (the bleach ones) that is the anime it self so u cant comparer them with naruto 's fillers naruto is following the manga yet and in my iopinion the storyline is way much better then naruto but they ruined it when the anime got turned awy to another direction[ and fillers are supose to be only to make the anime far from the manga so they arent suposed to be very interesting and i m hoping the sora thing about naruto will end here and they will keep following the manga after this in other ways asuma die,new rasengan,deidara beaten by sasuke and new team of sasuke/red]


Wait wait wait wait wait. What do you mean the bleach anime that is currently going on right now is not a filler. IT IS SO A FILLER. And yes I can compare them with the Naruto fillers because they are BOTH in filler period right now. Naruto IS NOT following the manga at all at the moment. If anything, they should've went canon the moment they were done with Sasuke retrieval attempt.

At least we agree on one thing: the Naruto filler thats going on right now is sucking bad. The bleach filler is okay. Not good but okay at least.



U REALLY THINK THOSE EP ARE FILLERS COME ON!!!U MEAN 119 FILLERS CUZ FROM EP 63 TILL NOW THEY HAVE JUST BEEN FILLERS
AND EP 64 OF BLEACH THEY TALK ABOUT THE CAME BACK FROM SOUL SOCIETY
AND THE MOD SOUL (DONT REMENBER THE NAME) ASKED ICHIGO WHY HE DIDNT BRING RUKIA BACK SO IN OTHER WORDS THEY TOOK ANOTHER DIRECTION

AND NARUTO IS FOLLOWING THE MANGA YET THOSE NEW EP THAT WERENT IN THE MANGA ARENT AFECTING VERY MUCH THE STORY LINE

BESIDES BLEACH DID
I RED IN A FORUM THAT THE CREATORS OF THE ANIME ARE THROWING A BIT OF THING IN THE ANIME SO THE ANIME DOES NOT LOSE THE ESENCE OF THE MANGA BUT IS NOT ACTUALLY FOCUZ ON IT




Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. You're a bleach manga reader as well so you can easily tell the current arc that's going on with bleach are fillers. If you are Naruto manga reader as well, you can easily tell the current arc is also a filler. That's what I've said. Stop making me repeat myself.


U STILL NOT UNDERSSTAND THOS ENARUTO EP ARE NOT FILLERS THAT IS THE ANIME IT SELF THEY ARE NOT GOING TO FOLLOW THE MANGA


Nonononono,you don't understand. Look up the terms buddy. Filler is any anime arc or episode that is NOT featured in the manga.

Canon is any anime arc or episode that IS featured in the manga. You don't have to take my word for it. Just look it up out of official sources.

553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SEATTLE
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
1.too much filler
2.fights are short and boring they need longer fights like one piece and DBZ
3.they dont tell enough info on certain people example:i would of luved to know where the sound 4 members came from like their clans their training when they met orchimaru
4.they leave too much out about the tailed beasts

thats about it its a good anime/manga though
Posted 8/1/08

matunski wrote:

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY NARUTO RULES AND OTHER PEOPLE LIKE NARUTO OTHERS DONT AND IN MAJORITY IN THIS TOPIC MOST OF YOU SAY IT IS BUT I STILL LIKE NARUTO EVEN IF ALL OF YOU SAY IT SUCKS (NO OFFENSE)
NARUTO RULES

AND ITS NOT MY FAULT IF PEOPLE ALWAYS TRY TO DO WITH THE WHOLE NARUTO OUTFIT THING AND NO OFFENSE TO THE KID IN THEIR BUT HES NOT COOL AT ALL ID SAY TO HIM TO STICK TO NORMAL CLOTHES


I honestly think you shouldnt scream in caps when your just saying "naruto does not suck" it is against the CR Forum Rules
and I just asked why YOU think Naruto 'sucks'
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

fatbuu420 wrote:

1.too much filler
2.fights are short and boring they need longer fights like one piece and DBZ
3.they dont tell enough info on certain people example:i would of luved to know where the sound 4 members came from like their clans their training when they met orchimaru
4.they leave too much out about the tailed beasts

thats about it its a good anime/manga though


lol dear god no to number 2. I don't want an 16 episode fight with a single opponent...
3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


matunski wrote:

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY NARUTO RULES AND OTHER PEOPLE LIKE NARUTO OTHERS DONT AND IN MAJORITY IN THIS TOPIC MOST OF YOU SAY IT IS BUT I STILL LIKE NARUTO EVEN IF ALL OF YOU SAY IT SUCKS (NO OFFENSE)
NARUTO RULES

AND ITS NOT MY FAULT IF PEOPLE ALWAYS TRY TO DO WITH THE WHOLE NARUTO OUTFIT THING AND NO OFFENSE TO THE KID IN THEIR BUT HES NOT COOL AT ALL ID SAY TO HIM TO STICK TO NORMAL CLOTHES


I honestly think you shouldnt scream in caps when your just saying "naruto does not suck" it is against the CR Forum Rules
and I just asked why YOU think Naruto 'sucks'


People who talk in caps in this way are actually the ones that probably got the words "Narutard" created.
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / SEATTLE
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Teh-Kun wrote:


fatbuu420 wrote:well alls they do is a 2 minute fight then the rest is talking then after that episode of a 2 minute fight and the rest the episode their talking the next episode is a stupid flash back so yeah im a true dbz and one piece and i like the 16 episode fighting and naruto would be better cuz sum people like the orchimaru who knew 100's of jutsu only showed about fifteen when in dbz and one piece u got to see the extent of everyones abilitys

1.too much filler
2.fights are short and boring they need longer fights like one piece and DBZ
3.they dont tell enough info on certain people example:i would of luved to know where the sound 4 members came from like their clans their training when they met orchimaru
4.they leave too much out about the tailed beasts

thats about it its a good anime/manga though


lol dear god no to number 2. I don't want an 16 episode fight with a single opponent...


3528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

fatbuu420 wrote:


Teh-Kun wrote:


fatbuu420 wrote:well alls they do is a 2 minute fight then the rest is talking then after that episode of a 2 minute fight and the rest the episode their talking the next episode is a stupid flash back so yeah im a true dbz and one piece and i like the 16 episode fighting and naruto would be better cuz sum people like the orchimaru who knew 100's of jutsu only showed about fifteen when in dbz and one piece u got to see the extent of everyones abilitys

1.too much filler
2.fights are short and boring they need longer fights like one piece and DBZ
3.they dont tell enough info on certain people example:i would of luved to know where the sound 4 members came from like their clans their training when they met orchimaru
4.they leave too much out about the tailed beasts

thats about it its a good anime/manga though


lol dear god no to number 2. I don't want an 16 episode fight with a single opponent...




Thats not entirely true. Fights aren't always "2 minutes". For example the Naruto/Sasuke fight at the waterfall. Was what? An episode and a half. The reason why not all fights are long, its cause they are not essential fights. Most of the time fillers are laced with 5 minute fights cause they don't really want the character to "evolve" and learn cause its not how he did it in the manga. The important story line fights are longer though. and No fight in ANYTHING needs be more then 2 episodes. I mean wtf cell saga? Just the tournament was liek 20 episodes, not to mention all the side fights. Freiza? That was another saga. Not to mention DBZ itself is PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH *talk talk im going to go super saiyan! talk talk* *Loud moan then turns into yellow hair* fight fight fight fight fight IM STRONGER THEN YOU NOW YOU DIE! End of saga. but all that takes 15 episodes >_>
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.