First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Pool
Creator
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I'm your Pillow!!...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

born2bfast wrote:

ahhh..i'm all drenched ...... i will get all of you to go inside the pool *smirk*


*stares* Points up at a sign above her "Principal"* *Evil smirk* *Likes her new bathingsuit(irl)*
Member
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pasig, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
*walks in the bridge*
"what a nice pool"
*sits in the chair and looks at everyone swimming..*
"ill just rest here of a couple of mins before i go dip in the pool"
Creator
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I'm your Pillow!!...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

nikki-lolipop wrote:

*walks in the bridge*
"what a nice pool"
*sits in the chair and looks at everyone swimming..*
"ill just rest here of a couple of mins before i go dip in the pool"


*Drags nikki-lolipop into the pool with her*
Member
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pasig, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Eruruu wrote:


nikki-lolipop wrote:

*walks in the bridge*
"what a nice pool"
*sits in the chair and looks at everyone swimming..*
"ill just rest here of a couple of mins before i go dip in the pool"


*Drags nikki-lolipop into the pool with her*


"heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey,!! holy crap.. now im all wet.."

*splashes water to Eruruu and laughs*

:))
Creator
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I'm your Pillow!!...
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

nikki-lolipop wrote:


Eruruu wrote:


nikki-lolipop wrote:

*walks in the bridge*
"what a nice pool"
*sits in the chair and looks at everyone swimming..*
"ill just rest here of a couple of mins before i go dip in the pool"


*Drags nikki-lolipop into the pool with her*


"heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey,!! holy crap.. now im all wet.."

*splashes water to Eruruu and laughs*

:))


*grabs a beach volleyball and tosses it to nikki-lolipop*
=O "Who wants to play beach volleyball in the pool??" xD
Member
314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pasig, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Eruruu wrote:


nikki-lolipop wrote:


Eruruu wrote:


nikki-lolipop wrote:

*walks in the bridge*
"what a nice pool"
*sits in the chair and looks at everyone swimming..*
"ill just rest here of a couple of mins before i go dip in the pool"


*Drags nikki-lolipop into the pool with her*


"heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey,!! holy crap.. now im all wet.."

*splashes water to Eruruu and laughs*

:))


*grabs a beach volleyball and tosses it to nikki-lolipop*
=O "Who wants to play beach volleyball in the pool??" xD


*catches it and throws it to anyone near me*
" i'd better go i'll be having a sleepover production today (real life).. see you when i come back! ciao"
*goes out of the pool and into the building*
Member
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Everywhere =D
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
*drowning cuz i feel like it*
Posted 9/13/08
changes clothes and get in pool** yeah!!
Member
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Everywhere =D
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
*sitting at the edge fishing* It won't be long til one bites
Member
26112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / London
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
*jumping in*
*swimming*


Posted 12/22/08
*change into swimming trunks and walked to the pool* Wow, its soo big!
I feel kind of weird because i'm the only boy here right now.
*standing on the side of the pool thinking what to do*
I think i should just sit down and put my legs in the water right now..........-bored-.........*yawns~*
Member
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Everywhere =D
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

Tsukune-Hiro wrote:

*change into swimming trunks and walked to the pool* Wow, its soo big!
I feel kind of weird because i'm the only boy here right now.
*standing on the side of the pool thinking what to do*
I think i should just sit down and put my legs in the water right now..........-bored-.........*yawns~*


OMG, it's a guy! Attack! *drags you in the water*
Posted 1/6/09

PetiteDragon wrote:


Tsukune-Hiro wrote:

*change into swimming trunks and walked to the pool* Wow, its soo big!
I feel kind of weird because i'm the only boy here right now.
*standing on the side of the pool thinking what to do*
I think i should just sit down and put my legs in the water right now..........-bored-.........*yawns~*


OMG, it's a guy! Attack! *drags you in the water*


*looked up* huh?........ AAHHH!! *getting dragged into the water*
Okay okay! I'll go in...........
Member
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Everywhere =D
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
*resumes to floating on the water* ^ w ^
Posted 1/8/09
* jumps in the pool*
Wow! thats cold!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.