First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Filipino's Remakes of Korean Drama
8458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
im korean,, and i dont really care lol, coz in the end,, u know our version is still the best~
4697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 8/14/08

shellmaprain wrote:

and for addition i think we should not be judging a remake

just because you reside yourself to one station only...

i believe this forum came up for Filipino drama remakes and not

a GMA or ABS_CBN remakes only...


thank goodness.... well at least i've found a sensible person here...
i'm tired of reading whines and useless ranting...
Posted 8/14/08
im a filipino but sometimes filipino copied some k dramas..(not being racist)
1981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dipolog City, Zam...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
...mas gusto q pa ang oRIG......!!
tignan nyo ang MY GIRL....
nuon kht d q napanood ung ORig
<kz tulog na lola nyo at dat tym>
plaging my girl2 ung
pnag.uusapan...
ngaun...ewn...
un lang cute c GERALD...
1981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dipolog City, Zam...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

mistrace wrote:

im korean,, and i dont really care lol, coz in the end,, u know our version is still the best~


ur ryt..... but i don't like celebs who cant speak english....
too much damage in my ears.... and Filipinos r great actors...
great english speakers too...

1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
no
11619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
I don't really like filipino dramas and so it goes without saying that i think doing a remake sounds like a terrible idea. i'm filipino but i don't like the overall style of how filipino dramas are made in so when a remake is made.... it just doesn't work out that well.
1152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philipinnes
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
I'm filipino all i can say is....REGINE VELASQUEZ IS PHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
Posted 8/17/08
i thinks it just senseless. the viewers have seen the story before. some people liked it some people didn't. why would you want to watch a dram over and over again? if the remake was done flawlessly, then it might work out well. it's either it's a trend or they just ran out of stories which is impossible by the way. it's not like we dont have any other original filipino stories. on the bright side... well there's no bright side.
8458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

bOiZ_R_tOiZ wrote:


mistrace wrote:

im korean,, and i dont really care lol, coz in the end,, u know our version is still the best~


ur ryt..... but i don't like celebs who cant speak english....
too much damage in my ears.... and Filipinos r great actors...
great english speakers too...



well,, i've never watched a philipino drama before,,, for some reason, it just doesnt attract me u know..><;; like,,, i duno,, o.O;; .. im being biased so...my comment is meaningless ^^..
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
-___-'
they're pretty lameee.
i mean Phillipines isn't the
only place that makes
remakes but they just mess it up.
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA!
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
At first when I heard about the Filipino My Girl I was expecting it to be exaggerated and longer than usual. But when I started watching it was actually good and sticking to the original/Korean storyline. But then as always at the end the Filipinos made it long and that completely ruin it. Although I can say I'm not against on any Filipino remakes because other countries do it too. Like Hana Yori Dango & Meteor Garden? Right? But the problem is Filipino doesn't add any original piece in it.

So my opinion really is it's ok but if they are going to do more please stick to the storyline and add some of their own ORIGINAL pieces to make it more interesting

And please enough exaggeration. It's not funny.

And by the way I'm also Filipino and watch My Girl and Kim Sam Soon

I like both of them but as the story goes on Kim Sam Soon of GMA sticks to the storyline the best

I also watched the original version that is why I know what I'm talking about :D

And also remakes are also good especially for people like me living in the US.

They don't show korean or taiwanese or japanese dramas in TFC. So frustrating!!!
8458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

mcl0521 wrote:


mistrace wrote:


bOiZ_R_tOiZ wrote:


mistrace wrote:

im korean,, and i dont really care lol, coz in the end,, u know our version is still the best~


ur ryt..... but i don't like celebs who cant speak english....
too much damage in my ears.... and Filipinos r great actors...
great english speakers too...



well,, i've never watched a philipino drama before,,, for some reason, it just doesnt attract me u know..><;; like,,, i duno,, o.O;; .. im being biased so...my comment is meaningless ^^..





Hey don't even think about watching Filipino dramas. They are so melodramatic and always so long. i heard something last for almost 3 years. and if there is fantasy in the story, the quality is really bad. bad magic effects! I'm Filipino and been watching Filipino dramas even before i could talk so don't think I'm some racist btch OK? because I'm not. I just think Filipino dramas are just so full of drama there is no funny scenes unlike in Taiwanese, Korean, and Japanese dramas although there are still cute actors lol!!!


.....and the winner goes to......korean dramas =D
1537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Burbank, CA
Offline
Posted 8/17/08
I dont know with other people but i enjoy remakes ... i think abs did a good job with my girl they added filipino stuff and made it funnier ... its really different when a show is shown in your own native tongue ... though the plot isnt anything extraordinary though it is not in HD (lol) though its obvious that they dont have enough budget i still enjoy watching it
347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / wonderland
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

shellmaprain wrote:

and for addition i think we should not be judging a remake

just because you reside yourself to one station only...

i believe this forum came up for Filipino drama remakes and not

a GMA or ABS_CBN remakes only...


i say this is so true...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.