First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
US plans to make war with Iran?
Scientist Moderator
digs 
48106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/07
If Iran is a threat then we should stop them. Right now they say that they wan't to blow up Israel and destroy America along with the rest of the free world. If they don't stop then we should do something. honestly I don't want another war, but sometimes it is nessecary.
8138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/8/07

cbisram wrote:

Its all rhetoric, there is no real intent to make war against Iran.


yeah, but one might come later on when we are done with Iraq and have consolidated our losses 100%

in my opinion the bombs should have dropped on Iran in "79, when they took americans hostage, (but we try to be too damn nice about things)

when a war with Iran does start I'll be a Marine and will be happy as hell to finally stick it to the bastards, and as a special ops sniper I'll be the first to volunteer for the mission to put a large hole in the head of Amedinajad(or however his name is spelled)

War can be a beautiful thing,(if you love violence like me)
2198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ...
Offline
Posted 3/8/07
man who cares
37452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Secret...Xp
Offline
Posted 3/8/07
I say no to War

dont want to be drafted...
I love Canada
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Close by real Clo...
Offline
Posted 3/8/07
their is trully no justice in all of this
27739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/07
you just have to look at the map,then you understand why!
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/07

arano wrote:

you just have to look at the map,then you understand why!


LOL LOL LOL OMG that is freaking gold. that is awesome. you are awesome. im canadian and that is god damn funny. but the whole war with iran thing, see if they try to do that, they wont have to find weapons of mass destruction, they'll be zipping by there heads to dc and on their troops
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/8/07
They were told not to do it, why did they do it? They're dumb. Innocent people WILL NOT DIE! US just doesn't bomb every single thing in the world, just to win a war. Whoever decide to fight, will die. They aren't innocent, their family may be, but not them. Sorry, Iran you were told not to, you did it, in the process we tried to stop you again. Damn it you went on.

I'm sorry violence is not the answer to everything, but words can't get through to them. You can't always impact people emotionally and get them to stop. It's called being stubborn (Iran).

BTW People, don't make stupid comments. Seriously 'America are dumb' 'America sucks' 'GWB sucks lulz'. Shut up. Like we haven't heard it. Say something new.

The war in Iraq, I support. People are dieing for a cause. Those who are against it are selfish. Your loved one may have died, but he/she chose to go in. Just cause your cousin/family member dies, you're going to let hundreds of innocent Iraqi's die? Yeah, real generous guys. Pull out and see how the would thinks of us if they all die, cause of it.

So war is in some cases a good thing. Martin Luther King sorry but you're not a god. You're not the smartest thing either, you're smart but you don't know everything. Don't always listen to famous people, they can be ignorant in some aspects. So Iran's government should be fought.

[Edit]: Also that map, was pure stupid and unentertaining. This was a serious thread, please we don't need your help. Especially if you don't even know anything and just listen to what people say on forums.
27739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/07
^just one question!why did you attack iraq!?more people(innocent people) are dying there,
and they had no nuclear or whatsoever weapons,so why are your guys dying over there!!!
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/07

HokiePokie wrote:

They were told not to do it, why did they do it? They're dumb. Innocent people WILL NOT DIE! US just doesn't bomb every single thing in the world, just to win a war. Whoever decide to fight, will die. They aren't innocent, their family may be, but not them. Sorry, Iran you were told not to, you did it, in the process we tried to stop you again. Damn it you went on.

I'm sorry violence is not the answer to everything, but words can't get through to them. You can't always impact people emotionally and get them to stop. It's called being stubborn (Iran).

BTW People, don't make stupid comments. Seriously 'America are dumb' 'America sucks' 'GWB sucks lulz'. Shut up. Like we haven't heard it. Say something new.

The war in Iraq, I support. People are dieing for a cause. Those who are against it are selfish. Your loved one may have died, but he/she chose to go in. Just cause your cousin/family member dies, you're going to let hundreds of innocent Iraqi's die? Yeah, real generous guys. Pull out and see how the would thinks of us if they all die, cause of it.

So war is in some cases a good thing. Martin Luther King sorry but you're not a god. You're not the smartest thing either, you're smart but you don't know everything. Don't always listen to famous people, they can be ignorant in some aspects. So Iran's government should be fought.


you apparently are...on crack.
innocent people dying. america has killed more innocent people in iraq then anything, the have been the cause of friendly fire deaths in iraq. You say dont listen to famous people and MLK wasnt a god. good i agree, but apparently listening blindly to your government and propaganda on the news and media is fine and dandy. your aspect seems more blind than listening to MLK. No matter how long you stay there for your "Freedom Fight" its not gonna work. look let me paint it in redneck for you...They came and bombed our country, and blew them world trade buildings. so we gon go there and bomb there country.

lets see eye for an eye, seems like they got the same plan in mind. it just keeps going round. and FYI your beloved government been in the wrong country for the last 5 years
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/07

HokiePokie wrote:

Those who are against it are selfish.


I lost interest after reading that line.

8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/8/07

arano wrote:

^just one question!why did you attack iraq!?more people(innocent people) are dying there,
and they had no nuclear or whatsoever weapons,so why are your guys dying over there!!!


We did cause of suspicion, and we did find it (ok... after a long while I believe, Fact is we did find it, doesn't matter when). The Al Queda (sp?) are blowing stuff up like mad men, they're tried stopping every political votes, etc. We're not killing the innocent, but trying our best to stop them. There is like more bombs, every week. It's cruel, it kills our soldiers and theirs. But if we leave, their country will go to hell. War on Iraq isn't really on Iraq, it's on Al Queda (sp??). Now it's really not good when we have a country eliminated, or tooken by people who bomb and kill like crazy. They can grow to a huge world wide threat.

Also btw, I am not saying the majority of Americans are smart, Not at all. But not all of our government's decisions are dumb and unwell though of. Every single thread about America has people calling us stupid, the majority citizens (readers, you might be in the minority and may be smart) are well much indeed, but lets not talk about it in every single thread.
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/07
um didnt find anything in iraq, except a guy with a trumpet going WA WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 3/8/07

stryfe604 wrote:

um didnt find anything in iraq, except a guy with a trumpet going WA WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


Why thank you for you're poor humor :). Too bad even if we didn't they need to be stopped, bombing isn't a good thing is it?

Sigh... Tired of posting another post. So why not edit. America is not doing the bombing. So there ya have it. We're not doing it Al Queda is.
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/07
yes, then america can stop
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.