Post Reply Sign up to be a moderator!
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 8/1/08
Hello hello. I'm in need of moderators to help this group get bigger and bigger! Use this application form. Please don't sign up just because "being a mod is cool"! I want real mods xD Who'll actually help me.

Name/Nickname:
Age:
Experience in moderating or taking care of a group (Yes/No):
Photoshop/Editting software knowledge (Yes/No):
Why do you wanna be a mod? It'll waste your time! (Lol):


Edit: No more entries now. All positions are full.
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Jonn (or call me Kairi of you want haha)
11 yrs. old
Yes i have been a mod.
No i don't have photoshop.
I know ^^ just want to =P
Moderator
9219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the streets T_T
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Name/Nickname: rheafaye
Age: 12
Experience in moderating or taking care of a group (Yes/No): i have been a mod
Photoshop/Editting software knowledge (Yes/No): sorry none
Why do you wanna be a mod? im always free after school.. just wanna be in :)
Posted 7/27/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:

Jonn (or call me Kairi of you want haha)
11 yrs. old
Yes i have been a mod.
No i don't have photoshop.
I know ^^ just want to =P


ACCEPTED.
Posted 7/27/08

rheafaye wrote:

Name/Nickname: rheafaye
Age: 12
Experience in moderating or taking care of a group (Yes/No): i have been a mod
Photoshop/Editting software knowledge (Yes/No): sorry none
Why do you wanna be a mod? im always free after school.. just wanna be in :)


ACCEPTED.
Moderator
9219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the streets T_T
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
so fast.

thanks!
Moderator
6833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / most likely climb...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Name/Nickname: shion
Age: 13
Experience in moderating or taking care of a group: Yes ;shugo chara souma kukai
Photoshop/Editting software knowledge: yes.
Why do you wanna be a mod? It'll waste your time!:
1. shugo chara's awesome!
2. lots of free time
3. just cuz ^-^
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08

rabidbunn38 wrote:

Name/Nickname: shion
Age: 13
Experience in moderating or taking care of a group: Yes ;shugo chara souma kukai
Photoshop/Editting software knowledge: yes.
Why do you wanna be a mod? It'll waste your time!:
1. shugo chara's awesome!
2. lots of free time
3. just cuz ^-^


ACCEPTED
Member
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With Yamada
Offline
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
Name/Nickname: Oja
Age: 14
Experience in moderating or taking care of a group (Yes/No): Yes [Love for Tadase Hotori, Creator]
Photoshop/Editting software knowledge (Yes/No): I can only make things like my avatar
Why do you wanna be a mod? It'll waste your time! (Lol): Why? Because I love Kairi and I want to help out this group. Also I have a lot of free time anyway xD


EDIT : Sorry, I didn't see
D:
I'm leaving this up though because I want to have an application ready for the next time?
:D
Posted 8/16/08 , edited 8/16/08
Alright. I'll let you be a mod when needed!
Member
9091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / manga
Offline
Posted 8/18/08
1. brusk or Tsuda-Sama
2.10 yrs old AND HAS BEEN A MOD I LOTS OF GROUPZ
3.YESH YESH!!!
4.photoSCAPE so i can make memberchip cards lolz
5....says on my age lol!!!

EDIT???!!!!?!!??!?!? -gasp- oh well~!!!
Posted 8/25/08
a new mod here...uhmm..

just saying hi!


I'm Julen/Imuelle.
uhmm...i have been a mod,
no, i don't have experience in photoshop editing..
i want to be mod 'cause i love managing groups!
-though i'm busy at school. i don't mind having extra works!

well, nice meeting you guys!
and thank you for making me a mod, kukai_daisuki-san!
You must be logged in to post.