First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply submit your story here
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 10/4/08
to those who want their story to be posted in the pages please follow the steps

title:
status: complete or not complete
author:
beta:(optional)
rate: (k,k+,T,M)
summary:



(please pm me or ada-chan the chapters or the story)

Posted 7/27/08
this is unofficial if I will



title:I think I'm falling for you,Ikuto
status:not c.
author:ME!!!.......aimless writer
beta:**anyone who is free**
rate:rated t
summary:
After hearing the news that Ikuto, the heir of Easter group of companies dumped Hoshina Utau….Amu, an avid fan of Utau can’t let this thing happened so she try several ways on how to make Utau and Ikuto a couple..but what if she fall for Ikuto?..What if her Idol is her real enemy?


Moderator
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

satsushi wrote:

this is unofficial if I will



title:I think I'm falling for you,Ikuto
status:not c.
author:ME!!!.......aimless writer
beta:**anyone who is free**
rate:rated t
summary:
After hearing the news that Ikuto, the heir of Easter group of companies dumped Hoshina Utau….Amu, an avid fan of Utau can’t let this thing happened so she try several ways on how to make Utau and Ikuto a couple..but what if she fall for Ikuto?..What if her Idol is her real enemy?




is this a story u wrote? or is this just an example?
Posted 7/28/08

smilely_heaven wrote:


satsushi wrote:

this is unofficial if I will



title:I think I'm falling for you,Ikuto
status:not c.
author:ME!!!.......aimless writer
beta:**anyone who is free**
rate:rated t
summary:
After hearing the news that Ikuto, the heir of Easter group of companies dumped Hoshina Utau….Amu, an avid fan of Utau can’t let this thing happened so she try several ways on how to make Utau and Ikuto a couple..but what if she fall for Ikuto?..What if her Idol is her real enemy?




is this a story u wrote? or is this just an example?


it's my story ...can you beta it?
Moderator
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

satsushi wrote:


smilely_heaven wrote:


satsushi wrote:

this is unofficial if I will



title:I think I'm falling for you,Ikuto
status:not c.
author:ME!!!.......aimless writer
beta:**anyone who is free**
rate:rated t
summary:
After hearing the news that Ikuto, the heir of Easter group of companies dumped Hoshina Utau….Amu, an avid fan of Utau can’t let this thing happened so she try several ways on how to make Utau and Ikuto a couple..but what if she fall for Ikuto?..What if her Idol is her real enemy?




is this a story u wrote? or is this just an example?


it's my story ...can you beta it?


yup, i can!!~♥
Moderator
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

satsushi wrote:

this is unofficial if I will



title:I think I'm falling for you,Ikuto
status:not c.
author:ME!!!.......aimless writer
beta:**anyone who is free**
rate:rated t
summary:
After hearing the news that Ikuto, the heir of Easter group of companies dumped Hoshina Utau….Amu, an avid fan of Utau can’t let this thing happened so she try several ways on how to make Utau and Ikuto a couple..but what if she fall for Ikuto?..What if her Idol is her real enemy?




wen do u want 2 send it 2 me?
Creator
3605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Moderator
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
umm...here's my first fanfic :D

Title : Amuto and the embryo
Rated : M
Author: Me:D adelutzys
Status : in progress (has 6 chapters:D)
Beta: I dunno...anyone volunteer?:D
Summary : "Amu is a 14 years highschool student.She thinks she loves Tadase but Ikuto,after a few hot encounters makes her change her mind.He tels her that her lock and his key will create the embryo.What will happen?Please review! rated M just in case :D"
Moderator
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
here's the second that I wrote xD

Title : My life as a villain
Rated : M (not a lemon really scary scenes:D )
Author :of course,Me:X
Status : In progress (has 7 chapters,but I'm planning to write many more:D)
Beta : again,anyone volunteer?:D
Summary : Amu Hinamori finds herself controlled by a really wealthy,strong person.She becomes a villain. Ikuto helps her to fight those enemies that are really close to her. Dangerous situations,rated M in a few chapters. not lemon..or maybe there will be xD
Moderator
2723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Romania xD
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
and the third finnally:X

Title : One sided love
Rated: T
Author : me:D
Status : In progress (2 chapters:D)
Beta : and AGAIN :d anyone volunteers?
Summary : Amu is really in love with Ikuto for six years.Those pure feelings changed her life because of Ikuto's behaviour... Please R&R...not a happy story
Posted 8/14/08
i just do get the rated partxD
Posted 8/14/08

Winterroselove wrote:

i just do get the rated partxD


K + for kids
T= for teens
M=for mature people
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08

satsushi wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

i just do get the rated partxD


K + for kids
T= for teens
M=for mature people


xDthanks but i wont know if my story which tho anbd maybe there could be everyone one
Posted 8/14/08 , edited 8/14/08
title:A Rima Life
status:Part 1(maybe around 10 or 20 parts?)
author:Me Winterroselove or Rose
beta:if you want
rate:?????? kids or teen
summary:
Once there lived a girl named Mashiro Rima.Her parents where divocred and her only real friend was her chara,Kusukusu,a clown chara.In school she was Queen's Chair of the Guardians.Everyone liked her except the girls.The boys adore her.One saturday Rima went into the house pool since a heat wave had just came.She didnt go swimmming since she didnt want her hair to get wet.
(Question can we add madeup characters?and im done with that part)
Moderator
1606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/15/08

adelutzys wrote:

umm...here's my first fanfic :D

Title : Amuto and the embryo
Rated : M
Author: Me:D adelutzys
Status : in progress (has 6 chapters:D)
Beta: I dunno...anyone volunteer?:D
Summary : "Amu is a 14 years highschool student.She thinks she loves Tadase but Ikuto,after a few hot encounters makes her change her mind.He tels her that her lock and his key will create the embryo.What will happen?Please review! rated M just in case :D"


ill beta it^^
just send it to me^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.