First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Sticky Questions for the Opposite Sex
4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 8/21/08
How This Works: You ask a question about the opposite gender that you'd like for someone from the opposite gender to answer. The person below you answers your question, and/or they can also ask a new one.

If this has already been done, please feel free to let me know, or just lock it. (:


So, to start this off, here's a question for the guys:

What are the most important features you look for in a girl? And what features or bad traits make you walk away from them?

Will someone please move this to the Forum Games? Sorry about that!!!


Thanks for moving!!!
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

eclipse15 wrote:
What are the most important features you look for in a girl? And what features or bad traits make you walk away from them?
1.) Intelligence.
2.) Ignorance, extremely self conscious.

Posted 7/27/08

Lamak wrote:


eclipse15 wrote:
What are the most important features you look for in a girl? And what features or bad traits make you walk away from them?
1.) Intelligence.
2.) Ignorance, extremely self conscious.


lies....at age 15 most likely its the boobies >_>

Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 7/27/08
The force is telling me that duplicate this might be.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Why are large boobs magnets for many guys? Even if the face is off, guys always seem to go for the large ones.
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
whats with big boobs?

i don't get them...
Posted 7/27/08
actually boobs creep me out o0 im more of a face guy o0
Posted 7/27/08

artgeek707 wrote:

Why are large boobs magnets for many guys? Even if the face is off, guys always seem to go for the large ones.


I don't know. I'm guessing guys just like to bury their faces in them. Me, personally, I like big butts and cannot lie.

Ladies, why don't you just tell a guy you're not interested in them when you are really not interested in them?
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Goburin_3000 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

Why are large boobs magnets for many guys? Even if the face is off, guys always seem to go for the large ones.


I don't know. I'm guessing guys just like to bury their faces in them. Me, personally, I like big butts and cannot lie.

Ladies, why don't you just tell a guy you're not interested in them when you are really not interested in them?


hmm well it depends on individual girls but a lot of times we're afraid of hurting feelings and/or we may just want to stay friends.
Posted 7/27/08

artgeek707 wrote:

Why are large boobs magnets for many guys? Even if the face is off, guys always seem to go for the large ones.


meh.. i dont like those gigantic boobies.. no offense but i think they're gross... i prefer lolita-like girls.. dont get me wrong im no pedo O.O
Posted 7/27/08
i fancy some chicken...hmmmm....kfc
Posted 7/27/08

artgeek707 wrote:

Why are large boobs magnets for many guys? Even if the face is off, guys always seem to go for the large ones.


there is something called the 'bombay roll' and we just like to watch breast bounce so if they are bigger then there is more action if not then there is less action, all is good
Posted 7/27/08

xiao_tsin wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

Why are large boobs magnets for many guys? Even if the face is off, guys always seem to go for the large ones.


meh.. i dont like those gigantic boobies.. no offense but i think they're gross... i prefer lolita-like girls.. dont get me wrong im no pedo O.O


Posted 7/27/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

Why are large boobs magnets for many guys? Even if the face is off, guys always seem to go for the large ones.


meh.. i dont like those gigantic boobies.. no offense but i think they're gross... i prefer lolita-like girls.. dont get me wrong im no pedo O.O




hurray lo **coughs** eiw pedophiles are gross XD
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

KinkyHamster wrote:


Lamak wrote:


eclipse15 wrote:
What are the most important features you look for in a girl? And what features or bad traits make you walk away from them?
1.) Intelligence.
2.) Ignorance, extremely self conscious.


lies....at age 15 most likely its the boobies >_>

Small Boobs > Big Boobs

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.