First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Sticky Questions for the Opposite Sex
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08

eclipse15 wrote:


xjamer wrote:

I have a question does a straight girl have the urge to masturbate ? just wondering ok


Some girls do. I personally don't, but I do have a friend who goes at it everyday- 3 or 4 times a day.
She likes to get "handy", as she calls it. :P


lol somebody sounds to embarassed to give us the real anwser... I'm just kidding I believe u



Jiangu_Frei wrote:

oh and my question is why do girls say they want a sweet guy but usually end up with ass holes?


Lol I had a woman ask me the other day "why are guys such assholes?" I replied with "cause when we're nice to women, they don't fuck us" I guess that won't anwser your question but it's a real reason why so many guys are assholes because I use to be one


QUESTION: LOL why do girls give guys this rejection hotline? 310 735 0099

It just tells you that you got rejected by the person who gave u the number.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qo-YcaVHyg0
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my plotting chair
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
haha i agree i can be "sweet" i guess soemtimes when im serious other than that i just tease poke and make fun of XDDDi guess girls dont notice nice guys
4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Jiangu_Frei wrote:

haha personally bout i think its stupid when a girl holds in a fart cause i really dont care and i understand their human and its normal thing and its naturual however i can sorta understand some guys are sorta immature about it XD

oh and my question is why do girls say they want a sweet guy but usually end up with ass holes?


They might be with the guy because they feel secure around him. Some girls fear change. Others are shallow and said asshole guy might be popular, so they could just be with him for a quick ego boost.

497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my plotting chair
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
secure? what you mean by that? i dont see how that fits into the sentence XD
3584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Florida,USA
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Jiangu_Frei wrote:

haha i agree i can be "sweet" i guess soemtimes when im serious other than that i just tease poke and make fun of XDDDi guess girls dont notice nice guys




some girls do notice nice guys,coz they're nice,especially if they help in some times like,helping with some load....catching us when were falling(hahaz...that's in fairytales!).....and good for you, i think
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / British Columbia,...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
My question for guys:
How would you feel if you saw unused tampons in the bathroom?
HAHAHA Sorry I just needed to ask. XD

4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Jiangu_Frei wrote:


QUESTION: LOL why do girls give guys this rejection hotline? 310 735 0099

It just tells you that you got rejected by the person who gave u the number.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qo-YcaVHyg0


The girls I know who give guys the rejection line are usually give to guys in a attempt to make themselves feel better about the time they received that stupid phone number. Please don't ever give a girl that number; its cruel, spirit crushing, and could really damage a person. Whoever gave you that number is a complete asshole.
497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my plotting chair
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
haha but thats flirting almost when theyre espically nice and sometimes those are the worst guys XDD ima guy and i know some my friends act sweet and its stupid -.- and yes good for me cause my only entertainment in school is making fun of teasing and annoying everyone i know XD and yeah i know in extreme cases nice guys get noticed
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08

eclipse15 wrote:


Jiangu_Frei wrote:


QUESTION: LOL why do girls give guys this rejection hotline? 310 735 0099

It just tells you that you got rejected by the person who gave u the number.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qo-YcaVHyg0


The girls I know who give guys the rejection line are usually give to guys in a attempt to make themselves feel better about the time they received that stupid phone number. Please don't ever give a girl that number; its cruel, spirit crushing, and could really damage a person. Whoever gave you that number is a complete asshole.


lol i've been rejected so many times it's not the end of the world, i found it HILARIOUS

Plus most guys leave the club with at least 3 #s lol
4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Jiangu_Frei wrote:

haha i agree i can be "sweet" i guess soemtimes when im serious other than that i just tease poke and make fun of XDDDi guess girls dont notice nice guys


We notice. We're probably more aware of you than you are.
4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Jiangu_Frei wrote:

secure? what you mean by that? i dont see how that fits into the sentence XD


Secure as in not insecure. Comfortable with themselves while their with him. Confident.

497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / in my plotting chair
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
you mean like you know my name but i dont know yours sorta deal thats sooo creepy >< people will be like hey josh and im like who are you oh wait... i just said my name... oh well XDD
4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


eclipse15 wrote:


Jiangu_Frei wrote:


QUESTION: LOL why do girls give guys this rejection hotline? 310 735 0099

It just tells you that you got rejected by the person who gave u the number.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qo-YcaVHyg0


The girls I know who give guys the rejection line are usually give to guys in a attempt to make themselves feel better about the time they received that stupid phone number. Please don't ever give a girl that number; its cruel, spirit crushing, and could really damage a person. Whoever gave you that number is a complete asshole.


lol i've been rejected so many times it's not the end of the world, i found it HILARIOUS

Plus most guys leave the club with at least 3 #s lol


You find it funny when you get rejected?
Wow.
4453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Jiangu_Frei wrote:

you mean like you know my name but i dont know yours sorta deal thats sooo creepy >< people will be like hey josh and im like who are you oh wait... i just said my name... oh well XDD


Uh... I guess. Most girls have really low self esteem. I'm not saying every girl, but most.

Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08

eclipse15 wrote:

You find it funny when you get rejected?
Wow.


Lol I'm 20 years old, I've prob been rejected hundreds of times already, who cares the girl who rejected me doesn't even know who I am and my self-esteem is way to damn high to let a rejection dmg me in anyway.

Sorry girls but most guys are use to getting rejected lol we don't care anymore

And cmon... get a sense of humor that hotline is HILARIOUS
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.