First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Anime that was suprisingly Good
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Have you ever watched an anime that had you going "OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD! XO" I know i have, recently Soul Eater but im watching 5cm/per second and for the first five minutes (and more) i was like "OMG, its so beautiful!!!", ah ha ha ha and im a guy!
18582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
To my surprise, Shugo Chara was really good to me. I thought it was going to be sooo bad haha.
solkei 
65012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Crunchy_support wrote:

Have you ever watched an anime that had you going "OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD! XO" I know i have, recently Soul Eater but im watching 5cm/per second and for the first five minutes (and more) i was like "OMG, its so beautiful!!!", ah ha ha ha and im a guy!


you got that right lol :D, soul eater is pretty goo because of its chillaxing/cool nature almost how flcl was, Another one i would have to say would be Myself;Yourself is a good anime but it does take to get into, just watch aleast three to five espiodes and then base your judgement on that.
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

solkei wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

Have you ever watched an anime that had you going "OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD! XO" I know i have, recently Soul Eater but im watching 5cm/per second and for the first five minutes (and more) i was like "OMG, its so beautiful!!!", ah ha ha ha and im a guy!


you got that right lol :D, soul eater is pretty goo because of its chillaxing/cool nature almost how flcl was, Another one i would have to say would be Myself;Yourself is a good anime but it does take to get into, just watch aleast three to five espiodes and then base your judgement on that.


Okayz, ill take your word for it and watch some.
8704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / why would i tell...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
well, i had this kind of experience, every anime that i decided to watch is always good
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

m0m0ko wrote:

To my surprise, Shugo Chara was really good to me. I thought it was going to be sooo bad haha.


same here!! at first i think Shugo Chara is childish......but i was wrong!! (good thing XD)
solkei 
65012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Crunchy_support wrote:


solkei wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

Have you ever watched an anime that had you going "OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD! XO" I know i have, recently Soul Eater but im watching 5cm/per second and for the first five minutes (and more) i was like "OMG, its so beautiful!!!", ah ha ha ha and im a guy!


you got that right lol :D, soul eater is pretty goo because of its chillaxing/cool nature almost how flcl was, Another one i would have to say would be Myself;Yourself is a good anime but it does take to get into, just watch aleast three to five espiodes and then base your judgement on that.


Okayz, ill take your word for it and watch some.


cool cool, and if you happen not to like that then souten no ken is another good one which its one of my favorites.
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

solkei wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:


solkei wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

Have you ever watched an anime that had you going "OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD! XO" I know i have, recently Soul Eater but im watching 5cm/per second and for the first five minutes (and more) i was like "OMG, its so beautiful!!!", ah ha ha ha and im a guy!


you got that right lol :D, soul eater is pretty goo because of its chillaxing/cool nature almost how flcl was, Another one i would have to say would be Myself;Yourself is a good anime but it does take to get into, just watch aleast three to five espiodes and then base your judgement on that.


Okayz, ill take your word for it and watch some.


cool cool, and if you happen not to like that then souten no ken is another good one which its one of my favorites.


DONT WORRY!, the opening...IT ROCKS!!!, lol almost as good as Soul eater and Melancholy.(The end theme for Melancholy)
Posted 7/27/08
still thinking....
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
itazura na kiss.. last season, i choose between itakiss or special a[i can only take one shoujo that time]... i chose special a... but when i got bored, i tried to watch some episodes... and i told myself, wow, it's not as bad as i thought it was.. i dont say that it's VERY very very good though..
solkei 
65012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bronx,NY
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Crunchy_support wrote:


solkei wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:


solkei wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

Have you ever watched an anime that had you going "OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD! XO" I know i have, recently Soul Eater but im watching 5cm/per second and for the first five minutes (and more) i was like "OMG, its so beautiful!!!", ah ha ha ha and im a guy!


you got that right lol :D, soul eater is pretty goo because of its chillaxing/cool nature almost how flcl was, Another one i would have to say would be Myself;Yourself is a good anime but it does take to get into, just watch aleast three to five espiodes and then base your judgement on that.


Okayz, ill take your word for it and watch some.


cool cool, and if you happen not to like that then souten no ken is another good one which its one of my favorites.


DONT WORRY!, the opening...IT ROCKS!!!, lol almost as good as Soul eater and Melancholy.(The end theme for Melancholy)


good to hear lol
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Im In The Paradis...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
funnny thing is before i saw it i thought fma was stupid..yea..seriously..that just shows u u should watch it before u critisize.
2149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
for me.. it would have to be welcome to the nhk. I attempted to watch the first ep many times -temporarily stopping in the middle because it bored the hell out of me. but i kept watching and i couldn't stop :3
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

solkei wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:


solkei wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:


solkei wrote:


Crunchy_support wrote:

Have you ever watched an anime that had you going "OMG THIS IS REALLY GOOD! XO" I know i have, recently Soul Eater but im watching 5cm/per second and for the first five minutes (and more) i was like "OMG, its so beautiful!!!", ah ha ha ha and im a guy!


you got that right lol :D, soul eater is pretty goo because of its chillaxing/cool nature almost how flcl was, Another one i would have to say would be Myself;Yourself is a good anime but it does take to get into, just watch aleast three to five espiodes and then base your judgement on that.


Okayz, ill take your word for it and watch some.


cool cool, and if you happen not to like that then souten no ken is another good one which its one of my favorites.


DONT WORRY!, the opening...IT ROCKS!!!, lol almost as good as Soul eater and Melancholy.(The end theme for Melancholy)


good to hear lol


Ummm this might sound funny but im gonna try to see first ep of a couple other animes, XP
1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Choppy808 wrote:

for me.. it would have to be welcome to the nhk. I attempted to watch the first ep many times -temporarily stopping in the middle because it bored the hell out of me. but i kept watching and i couldn't stop :3


HAHAHA!, yeah too bad i never really was intrested in it though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.