First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Get your Membership IDs here !
Member
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

danisaks wrote:

Fill in this form:

Username:
Name:
Gender:
Element:

i'll try to post the ID to you as soon as possible


Username: Anh54
Name: Neko-Chan
Gender: Felmale
Element: Water
Member
17475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sakura viewin
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Username:Fam-Moonlight
Name:Kristina Prefer to be called by Kat
Gender:Female
Element:Wind
Member
609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / tokyo(not really...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
username:LovelessJulieanne
name:Julieanne
gender:female
element:spiritual
Assistant Principal
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Smily_Gurl wrote:

Username: smily_gurl
Name: Penny
Gender: Female
Element: Wind





sorry 4 de long wait
Assistant Principal
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

4everdeath8 wrote:

Username:4everdeath8
Name:Kevin
Gender:Male
Element:Darkness




sry 4 de long wait
Assistant Principal
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

legend143 wrote:

Username: legend143
Name: Jarvis
Gender: Male
Element: Omni


Assistant Principal
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Anh54 wrote:


danisaks wrote:

Fill in this form:

Username:
Name:
Gender:
Element:

i'll try to post the ID to you as soon as possible


Username: Anh54
Name: Neko-Chan
Gender: Felmale
Element: Water


Assistant Principal
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

Fam-Moonlight wrote:

Username:Fam-Moonlight
Name:Kristina Prefer to be called by Kat
Gender:Female
Element:Wind


Assistant Principal
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

LovelessJulieanne wrote:

username:LovelessJulieanne
name:Julieanne
gender:female
element:spiritual


Assistant Principal
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

ricchii wrote:

Username: Ricchii
Name: Richie
Gender: Male
Element: Omni


Assistant Principal
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

nina18 wrote:

username: nina18
name:anna
gender:female
element:Mental


Assistant Principal
4018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Land of Anime
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

littlechef wrote:

Username: littlechef
Name: evelyn
Gender: female
Element: um i want spiritual but stil nt sur. if i can....


Member
17475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sakura viewin
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
Thanks For da card
Member
61602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

danisaks wrote:


Anh54 wrote:


danisaks wrote:

Fill in this form:

Username:
Name:
Gender:
Element:

i'll try to post the ID to you as soon as possible


Username: Anh54
Name: Neko-Chan
Gender: Felmale
Element: Water




arigatou~!
Member
60620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

danisaks wrote:


ricchii wrote:

Username: Ricchii
Name: Richie
Gender: Male
Element: Omni




thanks where do you want me to put it? in my pics or my profile?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.