First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply About Me Request
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 8/17/08
Yes We do any crop.

Fill out:
~ Username:
~ Name:
~ Age:
~ bday:
~ zodiac:
~ personality:
~ pic:

11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
REQUEST PEOPLE!! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!! XD
Moderator
12270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Taipei, Taiwan
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
i have a question. where did the kawaii "chibi goals" posted in the page came from? did u make it in photoshop or photoscape? i really wanna know. ^^
Posted 8/17/08

chengjenlei wrote:

i have a question. where did the kawaii "chibi goals" posted in the page came from? did u make it in photoshop or photoscape? i really wanna know. ^^

photoshop

Moderator
12270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Taipei, Taiwan
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


chengjenlei wrote:

i have a question. where did the kawaii "chibi goals" posted in the page came from? did u make it in photoshop or photoscape? i really wanna know. ^^

photoshop



waaaah!! really nice editing u did in phtoshop! it must have taken u quite a while posting all the pic together. i cant do that.. i have phtoshop CS3 but i cant even use it properly.
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 8/19/08
ooh! I have Photoshop 7.0 lol....^_^
Posted 8/19/08

chengjenlei wrote:


Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


chengjenlei wrote:

i have a question. where did the kawaii "chibi goals" posted in the page came from? did u make it in photoshop or photoscape? i really wanna know. ^^

photoshop



waaaah!! really nice editing u did in phtoshop! it must have taken u quite a while posting all the pic together. i cant do that.. i have phtoshop CS3 but i cant even use it properly.


you can use photobucket its for free u dont need to download it. or lunapic.
Posted 8/19/08

xchia101 wrote:

ooh! I have Photoshop 7.0 lol....^_^

thats fine. if u use photoshop or photofiltre, photoscape. Wait. photoshop is tthat downloading.

11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .I.don.t.exist.
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

Dark_Rabbit_Girl wrote:


xchia101 wrote:

ooh! I have Photoshop 7.0 lol....^_^

thats fine. if u use photoshop or photofiltre, photoscape. Wait. photoshop is tthat downloading.



oh, okay. Well, you have to pay for Photoshop....
Customers
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
~ Username:Angel052894
~ Name:Ashley =^.^=
~ Age:14
~ bday:May 28,1994
~ zodiac:Gemini
~ personality: Nice,randome,crazy,funny,likes to make lot's of friends XD enjoys Anime!
~ pic:
Posted 8/26/08

angel052894 wrote:

~ Username:Angel052894
~ Name:Ashley =^.^=
~ Age:14
~ bday:May 28,1994
~ zodiac:Gemini
~ personality: Nice,randome,crazy,funny,likes to make lot's of friends XD enjoys Anime!
~ pic:


in progress
Posted 8/26/08

angel052894 wrote:

~ Username:Angel052894
~ Name:Ashley =^.^=
~ Age:14
~ bday:May 28,1994
~ zodiac:Gemini
~ personality: Nice,randome,crazy,funny,likes to make lot's of friends XD enjoys Anime!
~ pic:

done

Posted 1/31/09
~ Username: Oceangirl600
~ Name: Nicole
~ Age:10
~ bday: April 22,1988
~ zodiac: Taurus
~ personality: Twilight Freak, Cool, funky, Kind, sometimes random , love to hang out with friends,Crazy and loves <3 anime and manga
~pic:
~Crop please

Posted 1/31/09

oceangirl600 wrote:

~ Username: Oceangirl600
~ Name: Nicole
~ Age:10
~ bday: April 22,1988
~ zodiac: Taurus
~ personality: Twilight Freak, Cool, funky, Kind, sometimes random , love to hang out with friends,Crazy and loves <3 anime and manga
~pic:
~Crop please



Moderator Requesting:
Posted 2/1/09
MOd: anybody
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.