Post Reply werewolves town
3302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / MN, guess what th...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
It would be cool if the werewolves town was always full moon 24/7, Well be awsomely strong.
3302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / MN, guess what th...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


DabSiabPeb wrote:

It would be cool if the werewolves town was always full moon 24/7, Well be awsomely strong.


it is duh y else is it called werewolves town?the town enchances each race who lives there and is suppose to be there more power


So there never is a Ecilpse if the sun never comes
3302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / MN, guess what th...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


DabSiabPeb wrote:


takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


DabSiabPeb wrote:

It would be cool if the werewolves town was always full moon 24/7, Well be awsomely strong.


it is duh y else is it called werewolves town?the town enchances each race who lives there and is suppose to be there more power


So there never is a Ecilpse if the sun never comes


sometimes but rarely


Ima make war happened okay?
3302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / MN, guess what th...
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


DabSiabPeb wrote:


takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


DabSiabPeb wrote:


takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


DabSiabPeb wrote:

It would be cool if the werewolves town was always full moon 24/7, Well be awsomely strong.


it is duh y else is it called werewolves town?the town enchances each race who lives there and is suppose to be there more power


So there never is a Ecilpse if the sun never comes


sometimes but rarely


Ima make war happened okay?


no ur not CASE CLOSED


Alrighty
unknown
2789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / yes i know my pro...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
do be so mean to him
3302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / MN, guess what th...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:

do be so mean to him


if ur a vampire ur not suppose to be here this is only for werewolves and their dragons this place is like posion for all the other races and their dragons


Lol poisen so if I go to the other town I will be poisened then I'll die then I'll reek havoc?

Death bringer:he made no sense at all lol
3302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / MN, guess what th...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


DabSiabPeb wrote:


takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:

do be so mean to him


if ur a vampire ur not suppose to be here this is only for werewolves and their dragons this place is like posion for all the other races and their dragons


Lol poisen so if I go to the other town I will be poisened then I'll die then I'll reek havoc?

Death bringer:he made no sense at all lol


ur allowed to go to the human town just not like the vampire town elves town or any other race besides humans


isn't it unfair for humans(Some Humans hate Vampires,Werewolves and elves so they hunt them)
50712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Take a guess~
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
nana: yawn =_=
3302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / MN, guess what th...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


DabSiabPeb wrote:


takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


DabSiabPeb wrote:


takeshi_yamamoto wrote:


kitty_girl_rocks_hard wrote:

do be so mean to him


if ur a vampire ur not suppose to be here this is only for werewolves and their dragons this place is like posion for all the other races and their dragons


Lol poisen so if I go to the other town I will be poisened then I'll die then I'll reek havoc?

Death bringer:he made no sense at all lol


ur allowed to go to the human town just not like the vampire town elves town or any other race besides humans


isn't it unfair for humans(Some Humans hate Vampires,Werewolves and elves so they hunt them)


fine our powers weakin in the human towns


Lol now that sounds right
3302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / MN, guess what th...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08
*Yawn Even more louder then Miysui*
You must be logged in to post.