First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
irie-kun's rival??
Member
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
OMG that reminds me of the hana kimi drama, its so cute.

^_^PANDA^_^
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / o.O Apparently at...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
is it any good? Ive been wanting to check it out
Member
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
I will read the manga right away .. wait for me ..

Member
1363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Kazumi_Kawashima wrote:

OMG that reminds me of the hana kimi drama, its so cute.

^_^PANDA^_^


I certainly agree with you ..

Member
4630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

fifilicious wrote:

yah..he has a rival..hahaha..and it will make irie-kun really jealous..he is kotoko's classmate in nursing..he really likes kotoko and he wants to untie kotoko's leash from irie-kun..but he will fail coz irie-kun will show his love and jealousy that will make kotoko happy and would love his husband more and more..nothing can break those two apart!!hahaha..


i never thought Irie-kun will have a rival...
how exciting... can't wait to watch it...
7428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / A Theater Near You!!
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

fifilicious wrote:

yah..he has a rival..hahaha..and it will make irie-kun really jealous..he is kotoko's classmate in nursing..he really likes kotoko and he wants to untie kotoko's leash from irie-kun..but he will fail coz irie-kun will show his love and jealousy that will make kotoko happy and would love his husband more and more..nothing can break those two apart!!hahaha..


Is that so?!?!?! now that's interesting. cuz i really don't like the way he makes her feel like he doesn't really care about her much
1396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / searching for edw...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

Marie00 wrote:


fifilicious wrote:

yah..he has a rival..hahaha..and it will make irie-kun really jealous..he is kotoko's classmate in nursing..he really likes kotoko and he wants to untie kotoko's leash from irie-kun..but he will fail coz irie-kun will show his love and jealousy that will make kotoko happy and would love his husband more and more..nothing can break those two apart!!hahaha..


Is that so?!?!?! now that's interesting. cuz i really don't like the way he makes her feel like he doesn't really care about her much


though with that attitude of his, you would just melt once he shows his soft and loving side to Kotoko. :)
though naoki having a rival might just be what this show is lacking so far, everything runs smooth on naoki's side, and a disaster on Kotoko's side
Member
1384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
I SOOOOO want to see Naoki get jealous! Thanks for the info! ^__^
444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

kourihime wrote:


Marie00 wrote:


fifilicious wrote:

yah..he has a rival..hahaha..and it will make irie-kun really jealous..he is kotoko's classmate in nursing..he really likes kotoko and he wants to untie kotoko's leash from irie-kun..but he will fail coz irie-kun will show his love and jealousy that will make kotoko happy and would love his husband more and more..nothing can break those two apart!!hahaha..


Is that so?!?!?! now that's interesting. cuz i really don't like the way he makes her feel like he doesn't really care about her much


though with that attitude of his, you would just melt once he shows his soft and loving side to Kotoko. :)
though naoki having a rival might just be what this show is lacking so far, everything runs smooth on naoki's side, and a disaster on Kotoko's side


yeah i agree. everything always goes wrong in some way for Kotoko and she gets all frazzled by it, and i just want to see naoki get jealous and flustered.
ahhhhh i cant wait. =P
Member
7649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / around there .
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
HE HAS A RIVAL! SINCE WHEN?
Member
8476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I Have No Clue
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
yea. i think he will have a rival..that's what it says in wikipedia....XD actually there's more than one!!! XD
Member
8476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I Have No Clue
Offline
Posted 7/30/08

gillbean wrote:


kourihime wrote:


Marie00 wrote:


fifilicious wrote:

yah..he has a rival..hahaha..and it will make irie-kun really jealous..he is kotoko's classmate in nursing..he really likes kotoko and he wants to untie kotoko's leash from irie-kun..but he will fail coz irie-kun will show his love and jealousy that will make kotoko happy and would love his husband more and more..nothing can break those two apart!!hahaha..


Is that so?!?!?! now that's interesting. cuz i really don't like the way he makes her feel like he doesn't really care about her much


though with that attitude of his, you would just melt once he shows his soft and loving side to Kotoko. :)
though naoki having a rival might just be what this show is lacking so far, everything runs smooth on naoki's side, and a disaster on Kotoko's side


yeah i agree. everything always goes wrong in some way for Kotoko and she gets all frazzled by it, and i just want to see naoki get jealous and flustered.
ahhhhh i cant wait. =P


ahahaA!! OMG!! me too!! XD i've never really seen him jealous and all so it would be cool to see scenes like that! XD
Member
7572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / pearl of the east
Offline
Posted 7/31/08

cristel91 wrote:

ahhh, I want to see naoki jealous.....i can´t wait to see it...if it happens...XD


me too!! it would be nice to see naoki be jealous.. and show his love for kotoko >.<

i wonder when will kotoko call irie, naoki.. they're married now..
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
ooooo.....i can wait to see the episdoe if it has one hehehe
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NY Brooklyn
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
OMG i want to see naoki jealous!!!! it'd be really funny i bet!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.