First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Can anyone pronounce the Espada's names?
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 8/27/08
The only one I can pronounce is Halibel and Grimmjow's first name.
**EDIT: Barragan, Stark, Yammy, Nnoitra, and Luppi I can pronounce, the rest, ionno >_<
1267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / RIGHT BEHIND YOU !
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Nnoitora sounds easy enough. Neriel Tu Oderschvank and Szayel Apporo Grantz are hard. They sound german I think. Yeah, Halibel and Grimmjow are pretty easy. The hardest one IMO is Arroronio Arruruerie. That's just waaay to hard to say lol
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Easy
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
very easily. I like their names
Member
18850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my room
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
Only Grimmjow's first name. Everyone else like Ulquiorra I can't pronounce, but I can at least reconize the names when I see them.
Member
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/20/08
I can't even spell Ulquiorra. (That how you spell? )
Posted 8/24/08
they're actually pretty easy to pronounce XD when you see them typed out it seems hard but sayin it and hearin it is pretty easy
Posted 8/24/08
unless you say one of their names really fast five times in a row XD
Member
20216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In California, in...
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
@.@ kinda getting DIZZY!!!!!! IDK,but all i know how to pronouce is grimmjow,uliquiorra, thats it sadly >,<'' *hits head on wall* I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING!!
Posted 8/27/08 , edited 8/27/08

MyWORLDisMineALONE wrote:

they're actually pretty easy to pronounce XD when you see them typed out it seems hard but sayin it and hearin it is pretty easy


I mean, like an American person would say it. Not like the way the Japanese pronounce.
"Urukiora" = Ulquiorra
How is it really pronounced?
Posted 8/27/08

BleachFreak_ wrote:


MyWORLDisMineALONE wrote:

they're actually pretty easy to pronounce XD when you see them typed out it seems hard but sayin it and hearin it is pretty easy


I mean, like an American person would say it. Not like the way the Japanese pronounce.
"Urukiora" = Ulquiorra
How is it really pronounced?


well, i'm japanese so i pronounce it the japanese way XDD but if its the american way, it would probably be "Ull-Key-Oh-ra"
Posted 8/28/08

MyWORLDisMineALONE wrote:

well, i'm japanese so i pronounce it the japanese way XDD but if its the american way, it would probably be "Ull-Key-Oh-ra"


Oh seriously? Your location thingy said Taiwan, so I just assumed...
Well, I'm sorry.
1262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
yes, because they are awesome <3
Member
12716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/28/08
I can the Japanese way, though not the Spanish way. XP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.