First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Snapshot Signatures IDs
Executive Producer
57136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Not here, nowhere!
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 1/2/10
This is where you apply for your Snapshot Signatures ID. Fill out this form please:
Username;
D.O.B.;
Photography Experience (years);
Position (member, mod, creator);
Pic;

This is an example of mine;


If you want a special request (font color, font type, border color), just say so and I'll try my best!

You can request who you want to do your ID, but if you don't, the job will be automatically taken by linhpretty (she is the main ID maker).
Unregistered
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 8/1/08
Hiho! this is linhpretty, mod ^.^
Heres another example



This is the form i will take ^.^
Username:
D.O.B.
Photography experience
Position:
Pic:
if u want a special colour border u can tell me ^.^
Colours of gradient 2 colours:
colour font:
and if u want any special decorations:

Oh can u tell me where u want the special decorations?

Unregistered
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Username; Kinamoto16
D.O.B.; 01/16/95
Photography Experience: ever since my dad bought me a camera
Position: member
Pic;
u can do anything about the ID
my fave. color is green so i want my background color to be green or you can do whatever u want with it ^^
i'll leave it to you !!
Unregistered
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Username : XxxCherryBlossemXxx
D.O.B: 14/8/92
Photography Experience: Ever since my Mom lend it 2 me
Position : Member
Pic:

i liked what linhpretty made her's so i was wondering if u can do mine
Unregistered
4679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
hrmm i liked what jackie did with hers. anyways

Username: vietgrl327
D.O.B: 3/27
Photography Experience: when my mom let me take my first photo (even though it wasn't good)
Position: member
Pic
Unregistered
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
Username: Azurifangirl198
D.O.B.: November 15
Photography Experience: ever since I got a camera (the pictures were bad, but they were better than my sister's)
Position: member
Pic:
i want a special colour border plz.
Colours of gradient 2 colours: orange and purple
colour font: red
decorations: um... stars on the upper left and lower right
Unregistered
5139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dreamland
Offline
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08
Username: monkeywinz
D.O.B. May 3
Photography experience: Ever since my friends told me to take pictures of them
Position:member
Pic:


do anything you want with the id card
Unregistered
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

Username : XxxCherryBlossemXxx
D.O.B: 14/8/92
Photography Experience: Ever since my Mom lend it 2 me
Position : Member
Pic:

i liked what linhpretty made her's so i was wondering if u can do mine


what color do u want the background to be?
Unregistered
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

Azurifangirl198 wrote:

Username: Azurifangirl198
D.O.B.: November 15
Photography Experience: ever since I got a camera (the pictures were bad, but they were better than my sister's)
Position: member
Pic:
i want a special colour border plz.
Colours of gradient 2 colours: orange and purple
colour font: red
decorations: um... stars on the upper left and lower right



Unregistered
6801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / I'm either in the...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 8/2/08
Username: oXcOOkieXo
D.O.B. :May 10
Photography Experience:Ever since i got one
Position:member
Pic:
Photographer
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Username: DreamSinger97
D.O.B.: December 28
Photography Experience: Since I Got My Camera
Position: Member
Pic:
Font Color: Blue
Font: Whatever makes it look nice
Border: Blue
Unregistered
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

oXcOOkieXo wrote:

Username: oXcOOkieXo
D.O.B. :May 10
Photography Experience:Ever since i got one
Position:member
Pic:



Here ^.^ hope cha like it
Unregistered
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

monkeywinz wrote:

Username: monkeywinz
D.O.B. May 3
Photography experience: Ever since my friends told me to take pictures of them
Position:member
Pic:


do anything you want with the id card



hope u like it
Unregistered
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:

Username: DreamSinger97
D.O.B.: December 28
Photography Experience: Since I Got My Camera
Position: Member
Pic:
Font Color: Blue
Font: Whatever makes it look nice
Border: Blue



Hope u like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.