First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Snapshot Signatures IDs
Unregistered
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

linhpretty wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

Username : XxxCherryBlossemXxx
D.O.B: 14/8/92
Photography Experience: Ever since my Mom lend it 2 me
Position : Member
Pic:

i liked what linhpretty made her's so i was wondering if u can do mine


what color do u want the background to be?


hmmm baby blue!
Unregistered
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

kinamoto16 wrote:

Username; Kinamoto16
D.O.B.; 01/16/95
Photography Experience: ever since my dad bought me a camera
Position: member
Pic;
u can do anything about the ID
my fave. color is green so i want my background color to be green or you can do whatever u want with it ^^
i'll leave it to you !!



yeah.... hope u like it XD
Unregistered
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


linhpretty wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

Username : XxxCherryBlossemXxx
D.O.B: 14/8/92
Photography Experience: Ever since my Mom lend it 2 me
Position : Member
Pic:

i liked what linhpretty made her's so i was wondering if u can do mine


what color do u want the background to be?


hmmm baby blue!




Hope u like it
3444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Your Bed With...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Username;Toosie
D.O.B.;july 15
Photography Experience (years);since i got my Camera when i was 5
Position (member, mod, creator);member

Pic;
Posted 8/3/08
D.O.B.;January 22
Photography Experience (years); since i started taking pics
Position (member, mod, creator);member
Pic;
Unregistered
770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Username: Kookieman
D.O.B. January 26
Photography experience: Since I got my camera
Position:Member
Pic:

u can do wat eva u want with my id card ^.^
Unregistered
118400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A Kingdom Ruled b...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

linhpretty wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:


linhpretty wrote:


XxxCherryBlossemXxx wrote:

Username : XxxCherryBlossemXxx
D.O.B: 14/8/92
Photography Experience: Ever since my Mom lend it 2 me
Position : Member
Pic:

i liked what linhpretty made her's so i was wondering if u can do mine


what color do u want the background to be?


hmmm baby blue!




Hope u like it


i love it!! XD thanx!
Posted 8/3/08
thnx i love it...^^
Unregistered
7046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
username:kawaiiasian14
dob:april 14
photography expierence: ever since my mom bought me one
position:member


Unregistered
1117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Username: whitekagome88
D.O.B. oct. 2
Photography experience since i got a camara
Position: member
Pic:

use any colors exept green.

thanks!!!
Unregistered
970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

linhpretty wrote:


kinamoto16 wrote:

Username; Kinamoto16
D.O.B.; 01/16/95
Photography Experience: ever since my dad bought me a camera
Position: member
Pic;
u can do anything about the ID
my fave. color is green so i want my background color to be green or you can do whatever u want with it ^^
i'll leave it to you !!



yeah.... hope u like it XD




yeeey! thnx! i love green!
Unregistered
5438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Asian deprived area
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
ok everyone i will start working tomoro
Executive Producer
57136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Not here, nowhere!
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

vietgrl327 wrote:

hrmm i liked what jackie did with hers. anyways

Username: vietgrl327
D.O.B: 3/27
Photography Experience: when my mom let me take my first photo (even though it wasn't good)
Position: member
Pic



Here you go! Hope you like it! And sorry it took so long...if you don't like the reddish-brown tint or anything, I'll be glad to fix it for you!

Unregistered
4679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

jackiely73 wrote:


vietgrl327 wrote:

hrmm i liked what jackie did with hers. anyways

Username: vietgrl327
D.O.B: 3/27
Photography Experience: when my mom let me take my first photo (even though it wasn't good)
Position: member
Pic



Here you go! Hope you like it! And sorry it took so long...if you don't like the reddish-brown tint or anything, I'll be glad to fix it for you!



oh no it's okayy =]
Unregistered
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Boston
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
Username: PadroJeremy
D.O.B.: 01/14/92
Photography Experience: When my dad handed his digital camera to me.
Position: Member

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.