First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The Graveyard
Creator
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell(funfun~)
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
Okaaaay!!! this is a place where vamps good, evil, or neutral can all come and fight to the death!!...or undeath. you can fight your friends enemies or even a complete stranger! challenge your opponent and let the blood FLY!!(yummy~)
Posted 7/28/08
Who do we fight, how does it work


I love fights
Creator
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell(funfun~)
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

Who do we fight, how does it work


I love fights


well, i play on getting it to where you can challenge a player and you fight it out like an RPG but this group isn't active enough yet to do things like that
Posted 7/30/08
ok
Posted 8/11/08
~draws Sword~ who wants some i'm ready to fight
Creator
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell(funfun~)
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Sir_Evil wrote:

~draws Sword~ who wants some i'm ready to fight


oooooooooohhh~!! someone wants to fight sounds fun~!! *nails grow into sharp claws* <like the white ones claws. so ya know! xDDDDD
Posted 8/11/08

yay-chan wrote:


Sir_Evil wrote:

~draws Sword~ who wants some i'm ready to fight


oooooooooohhh~!! someone wants to fight sounds fun~!! *nails grow into sharp claws* <like the white ones claws. so ya know! xDDDDD


then let the fun begin ~rushes you~
Creator
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell(funfun~)
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

Sir_Evil wrote:


yay-chan wrote:


Sir_Evil wrote:

~draws Sword~ who wants some i'm ready to fight


oooooooooohhh~!! someone wants to fight sounds fun~!! *nails grow into sharp claws* <like the white ones claws. so ya know! xDDDDD


then let the fun begin ~rushes you~

*jumps back and slashes the vamps face* Can i know who i am fighting first?!


Posted 8/11/08

yay-chan wrote:


Sir_Evil wrote:


yay-chan wrote:


Sir_Evil wrote:

~draws Sword~ who wants some i'm ready to fight


oooooooooohhh~!! someone wants to fight sounds fun~!! *nails grow into sharp claws* <like the white ones claws. so ya know! xDDDDD


then let the fun begin ~rushes you~

*jumps back and slashes the vamps face* Can i know who i am fighting first?!




introduction are so pointless i'm Kesan and since we are on that point you are ~raises sword to ur neck~
Creator
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell(funfun~)
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
eheheh..*glup* Kiera here... *hits sword with claws and jumps behind you*
Posted 8/11/08
~detaches sword so it is now two and swings it at you~
Creator
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell(funfun~)
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
"werid sword..." *gets hit on the face but then slashes Kesan's shoulder* "eck blood.."*spits out blood*

Posted 8/11/08
well i'm a wierd person ~grabs shoulder~ your alot of fun
Creator
3798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hell(funfun~)
Offline
Posted 8/11/08 , edited 8/11/08
you are a werid person! *kicks Kesan in the stomach breaks out of his grip and jumps back. takes an offesive postion and waits*
Posted 8/11/08
~throw one sword at Kiera and jumps at her~ I thank you for such a nice compliement.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.