Created by lacusxkira
GA Empire Idol
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 8/31/08




Here is the Top 3 finalist of GA Empire Idol

You will have July 26, 2008 - September 20, 2008

To vote ur favorite Idol!!!

We will announce the winner on September 22, 2008

I hope you will support this contest!!!

~lacusxkira~


Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
Username: 2mizuiro_star8
Character: Miyuki Nanami
Division/Position: Middle School
Singing Pic:


Video of your song:

Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Username:lihuan1990
Character:Hotaru Imai
Division/Position:E.S
Singing pic:


Video of your song:

Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Username:mariebern
Character:Takashi
Division/Position:ES
Singing Pic:


Video of your song:
Character
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
ano..... one of the girl's music got deleted ^^; just to inform you about that...
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines ♥
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

lacusxkira wrote:

Username: 2mizuiro_star8
Character: Miyuki Nanami
Division/Position: Middle School
Singing Pic:


Video of your song:



anou.... the video is not here....

Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/30/08

2mizuiro_star8 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:

Username: 2mizuiro_star8
Character: Miyuki Nanami
Division/Position: Middle School
Singing Pic:


Video of your song:



anou.... the video is not here....



I think ur video was deleted!!!

1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines ♥
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

lacusxkira wrote:


2mizuiro_star8 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:

Username: 2mizuiro_star8
Character: Miyuki Nanami
Division/Position: Middle School
Singing Pic:


Video of your song:



anou.... the video is not here....



I think ur video was deleted!!!



aww....doshio?:(
Creator
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/31/08

2mizuiro_star8 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


2mizuiro_star8 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:

Username: 2mizuiro_star8
Character: Miyuki Nanami
Division/Position: Middle School
Singing Pic:


Video of your song:



anou.... the video is not here....



I think ur video was deleted!!!



aww....doshio?:(


hehehehe!!!

1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines ♥
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

lacusxkira wrote:


2mizuiro_star8 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:


2mizuiro_star8 wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:

Username: 2mizuiro_star8
Character: Miyuki Nanami
Division/Position: Middle School
Singing Pic:


Video of your song:



anou.... the video is not here....



I think ur video was deleted!!!



aww....doshio?:(


hehehehe!!!




sigh.... what can i do?
Moderator
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08
why don't u upload it again?
Character
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ryoma's House
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

lacusxkira wrote:





Here is the Top 3 finalist of GA Empire Idol

You will have July 26, 2008 - September 20, 2008

To vote ur favorite Idol!!!

We will announce the winner on September 22, 2008

I hope you will support this contest!!!

~lacusxkira~




i guess i'm not allowd to participate in this 'idol contest' right? (is it too late?)
coz i didn't realize that there was a contest like this one until now XD
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines ♥
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

AyumiNazu wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:





Here is the Top 3 finalist of GA Empire Idol

You will have July 26, 2008 - September 20, 2008

To vote ur favorite Idol!!!

We will announce the winner on September 22, 2008

I hope you will support this contest!!!

~lacusxkira~




i guess i'm not allowd to participate in this 'idol contest' right? (is it too late?)
coz i didn't realize that there was a contest like this one until now XD


it's okay! we have another contest... it's a beauty pageant... jjust look it up in the forums!

You must be logged in to post.