First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Character Transformation!!!
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 8/19/08
Hello everyone!!! A lot people wanted to be a Shugo Chara, a Gardian or a Easter member...so I decided to add the Character Transformation!!! It is not complete, because I have not yet found the other Charater Transformation in Avi or it is not yet in Anime. So if you can please let me know if there is a website I can go to to get more Character Transformation Avi and i will update it to the group. Thanks!

***Note: These are not position for Mods...it is only for those who want to be a character, so it is only for fun!!! If you want to be a Mod you can PM or just sign up as a Shugo Chara or Easter...(sorry but there are no more Gardian Position available)
So here it is:


Character Transfomation!!!
Amulet Heart: iloveshugochara510
Amulet Spade: keshia_leonita
Amulet Clover: karin_371
Amulet Dia: xXAmuletHeartXx
Amulet Devil: molly_leah
Amulet Angel: Tadamu-chan
Platinum Royale: kamihanazono
Dark Jewel: legendarywaterdragonninja
Lunatic Charm: amu-fan18
Seraphic Charm: kawaiiyama-chan
Dear Baby: cutieface4ever
Sky Jack:
Black Lynx:
Clown Drop: ClownDrop
Member
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
okay...Can i be Amulet Heart?
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

iloveshugochara510 wrote:

okay...Can i be Amulet Heart?


Of course you can!!!
Member
42289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dance Studio (:
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

xXyuki202Xx wrote:


iloveshugochara510 wrote:

okay...Can i be Amulet Heart?


Of course you can!!!


yay! arigotou!
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

iloveshugochara510 wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:


iloveshugochara510 wrote:

okay...Can i be Amulet Heart?


Of course you can!!!


yay! arigotou!


Douitashimashte!
Member
1921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
yu-chan, can you add in Amulet Diamond? coz i love to sing!
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

xXAmuletHeartXx wrote:

yu-chan, can you add in Amulet Diamond? coz i love to sing!


of course you can!!! welcome!
Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
can i be clown drop
Member
12061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In front of ma la...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
p.s. i pretty sure yaya is day baby not dear baby
Member
1921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

xXyuki202Xx wrote:


xXAmuletHeartXx wrote:

yu-chan, can you add in Amulet Diamond? coz i love to sing!


of course you can!!! welcome!


arigato ne, yu-chan ^^
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

xXAmuletHeartXx wrote:


xXyuki202Xx wrote:


xXAmuletHeartXx wrote:

yu-chan, can you add in Amulet Diamond? coz i love to sing!


of course you can!!! welcome!


arigato ne, yu-chan ^^


Douitashimashte!
Member
16996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
hey can we be more then two people cuz im eru if i can then can i be amulet angel if not ill just get amulet angel and giv up eru
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

kawaiiyama-chan wrote:

hey can we be more then two people cuz im eru if i can then can i be amulet angel if not ill just get amulet angel and giv up eru


Gomen ne...you can't have be two person at the same time...ummm someone already requested being Amulet Angel....if you still would like to be someone else...i will make sure to give it to you first! Gomenasai!
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

ClownDrop wrote:

can i be clown drop


sure you can! XD lol it matches your name!
Creator
10764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Kyoto, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

ClownDrop wrote:

p.s. i pretty sure yaya is day baby not dear baby


arigato...i wasnt sure about it...i did all by memory....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.