First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Why the boys sell their things and they get a lot of money and they girls dont?
4831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 7/27/08 , edited 7/27/08
I figure out today that when the boys get some items they sell to them very good amount of money but when the girls get something and sell them they get low amount of money.

Example : someone told me that a boot of a boy can sell like 3k to 6k in lv lower

and the girls dont even get this amount... -.-

4831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
I think all the mens are getting all the goods =(
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Earth if you must...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
but Girls lvl faster o.O I tried playing a boy and a girl for the same amount of time the girl lvled more
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
yeah....
boy richer but girl lvl higher~~~~~
see which you like the most~~~~~
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

hellsing5243 wrote:

yeah....
boy richer but girl lvl higher~~~~~
see which you like the most~~~~~


but now boys are lvling faster as well
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

rukia07 wrote:

I figure out today that when the boys get some items they sell to them very good amount of money but when the girls get something and sell them they get low amount of money.

Example : someone told me that a boot of a boy can sell like 3k to 6k in lv lower

and the girls dont even get this amount... -.-



that's because guys buy it for a hgiher price.......
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

bluewitch201 wrote:


rukia07 wrote:

I figure out today that when the boys get some items they sell to them very good amount of money but when the girls get something and sell them they get low amount of money.

Example : someone told me that a boot of a boy can sell like 3k to 6k in lv lower

and the girls dont even get this amount... -.-



that's because guys buy it for a hgiher price.......


yeah.... imagine that a lousy damage+10 shoes sell 150k!!!!
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

bluewitch201 wrote:


hellsing5243 wrote:

yeah....
boy richer but girl lvl higher~~~~~
see which you like the most~~~~~


but now boys are lvling faster as well


because boy get richer to buy better item~~~~
1315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Palatine, IL
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
its because people are making items more for boys than girls, but imho, girl items are much better but, oh well. the items mass doesn't have any counterparts
4831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
The girls are always will be poor...there is no equal =(
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

rukia07 wrote:

The girls are always will be poor...there is no equal =(


what r u talkin about? i'm rich. and all i have to do is make something with better defense for the girls when i have the time and idea....
4831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
are you a boy or a girl?
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
So I feel like I can compare boy and girl avatars well, since I've got a girl, my boyfriend has the boy, and we've started about the same time, and are both at pretty high levels, iI'm aorund lvl 52, he's at lvl 40something(he works during the day so he doesn't lvl up as much) and we're always comparing the avatars.

First, I admit that men get more expensive items. the most expensive item I ever got form a battle was those ruby boots, but I only got a few of those, everything else I've got sold only for about 350 or less. My boyfriend on the other hand gets stuff all the time that sells for a lot. what's even more unfair, is if it's an item he wants, he doesn't have to buy it, which means he's saving money.

Girls do not lvl quicker, my girl levels about the same speed as my boyfriend's boy avatar. If anything, his weapons are better so he kills the enemies faster, which allows him to lvl quicker than me.

I do agree some of the items for girls are better, that girl scythe is amazingly strong, and cheap. So was tael(not too expensive for what it gives). However, I'm angry that some of my items are changing their stats and become weaker, like the bunny ears changes a lot.

If you seriously have problems with unbalance in items, either ask some of the designers to create girl versions of the boy items. Or make items yourself. seriously, this game is essentially developed by us.
4831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Soul Society
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
ok....................
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
lol girls boys.........
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.