WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
[JActors] Nishikido Ryo and Ueda~ why do they fight?
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
well.. maybe it's all for entertainment.. maybe not. we really don't know.
6514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

Nihonjintensai wrote:


Kehai wrote:


Nihonjintensai wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

post pix please..dunno who u're talking about..


Nishikido Ryo-chan~
Ueda Tatsuya-kun~

what do you think of them?
which one is cuter/cooler/more handsome? =D


Um, Ryo-chan is much better in my book, but Ueda is nice too :)


た゛ろう?? hehe=D
i thought so.
Ueda's cool too. hehe=D
it's just that Nishikido Ryoちゃん's smile had struck me more xD




HEAR HEAR! i love ryo-chan!

3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / sunny California :]
Offline
Posted 8/26/08

hannerx wrote:


Nihonjintensai wrote:


Kehai wrote:


Nihonjintensai wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

post pix please..dunno who u're talking about..


Nishikido Ryo-chan~
Ueda Tatsuya-kun~

what do you think of them?
which one is cuter/cooler/more handsome? =D


Um, Ryo-chan is much better in my book, but Ueda is nice too :)


た゛ろう?? hehe=D
i thought so.
Ueda's cool too. hehe=D
it's just that Nishikido Ryoちゃん's smile had struck me more xD




HEAR HEAR! i love ryo-chan!



who doesn't? he's hot :]
4851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/08

_myimmortalinsanity_ wrote:


hannerx wrote:


Nihonjintensai wrote:


Kehai wrote:


Nihonjintensai wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

post pix please..dunno who u're talking about..


Nishikido Ryo-chan~
Ueda Tatsuya-kun~

what do you think of them?
which one is cuter/cooler/more handsome? =D


Um, Ryo-chan is much better in my book, but Ueda is nice too :)


た゛ろう?? hehe=D
i thought so.
Ueda's cool too. hehe=D
it's just that Nishikido Ryoちゃん's smile had struck me more xD




HEAR HEAR! i love ryo-chan!



who doesn't? he's hot :]



nyaaa~~
thats truuueee.
i liked him in One Litre of Tears.
But not in Last Friends...though he had some cute parts. haha=D
3255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in OUR(mine and i...
Offline
Posted 8/27/08
as far as i know, the fight started when ryo questioned ueda's plans for the future.
ueda doesn't like to be asked about that because he doesn't have an answer and it makes him feel bad.

but that's all in the past. their fights now are scripted. i've read somewhere that ryo doesn't hate ueda anymore but he sometimes like to tease him.
4713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not here (;
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
ryo just like to bully ueda just because ueda is quiet
u know like the tougher bullies the weaker type
sooooo ryo's just messing with him lol
(but i dont like it though xD)
Posted 11/10/08

JEpop_Love wrote:

ryo just like to bully ueda just because ueda is quiet
u know like the tougher bullies the weaker type
sooooo ryo's just messing with him lol
(but i dont like it though xD)


same here lol ryo is too hard on poor ueda *no offense i still love u ryo! * that what i think too
lol ueda is like all okay with the situation as always still mean tough
4713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Not here (;
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

irene014 wrote:


JEpop_Love wrote:

ryo just like to bully ueda just because ueda is quiet
u know like the tougher bullies the weaker type
sooooo ryo's just messing with him lol
(but i dont like it though xD)


same here lol ryo is too hard on poor ueda *no offense i still love u ryo! * that what i think too
lol ueda is like all okay with the situation as always still mean tough


yeaa poor poor ueda.. but inside ueda's really hurt (u can see it in his face) =(.. ryo's such a bully >_<
Posted 11/10/08

JEpop_Love wrote:


irene014 wrote:


JEpop_Love wrote:

ryo just like to bully ueda just because ueda is quiet
u know like the tougher bullies the weaker type
sooooo ryo's just messing with him lol
(but i dont like it though xD)


same here lol ryo is too hard on poor ueda *no offense i still love u ryo! * that what i think too
lol ueda is like all okay with the situation as always still mean tough


yeaa poor poor ueda.. but inside ueda's really hurt (u can see it in his face) =(.. ryo's such a bully >_<


i know grrrrrrr
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Ryo is mean
635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / new zealand
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
hey..it's coz ueda duznt know what he wants in life/future n ryo keeps teasing him about it
2366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
there are over thousands of people in JE of course you can't get along with all of them. how come you don't like someone? how come you don't get along with someone? there's reason right? But it could be joke because I know when Akanishi Jin and Matsumoto Jun were in the tv show called Utawara, they said they hate each others and pretend like they were fighting(at first I thought it was real) but actually in private, they hang out a lot. so who knows
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / anywhere but here
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

Nihonjintensai wrote:


misspsycho wrote:

post pix please..dunno who u're talking about..


Nishikido Ryo-chan~

what do you think of them?
which one is cuter/cooler/more handsome? =D


owah..i like that dog...
4851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
hehe despite all of this, i like the pairing hahaha. i mean, its so enjoyable to see them argue and all!! especially ryo getting all worked up! hahaha! xD
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

sutoroberi-miruku wrote:

there are over thousands of people in JE of course you can't get along with all of them. how come you don't like someone? how come you don't get along with someone? there's reason right? But it could be joke because I know when Akanishi Jin and Matsumoto Jun were in the tv show called Utawara, they said they hate each others and pretend like they were fighting(at first I thought it was real) but actually in private, they hang out a lot. so who knows


100% agree!!!

juz like Jun-Jin fight was scripted
Ohno-Nakai fight was obviously scripted
so...i'm not surprised dat Ryo-Ueda was also scripted
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.