First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Icon Request
Posted 10/13/08 , edited 11/6/08


Hello Minna-san Here where U can Request for an Icon Please Follow dis Format




Username:
Text:
Designs:
Picture:




Please w8 Patiently

Message 4 Moderators

Please make Sure 2 Upload the Icons on our Group Photos. Thanks!
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/18/08
Username: LoveAnimeV
Text: LoveAnimeV
Designs: I want it kinda simple but pretty kinda like this
Picture:


Thank you..! ^.^

DONE
29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08


Here you go.
I made two just in case.
I wasnt sure about the size. hehehe.

Posted 10/18/08

ShatterHeart wrote:



Here you go.
I made two just in case.
I wasnt sure about the size. hehehe.



>.< Thank you..!!!!!! I love it.!! >.< SUPER CUTE..!! THANKS..! ^.^

Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
background

HaruhiKanako wrote:



Hello Minna-san Here where U can Request for an Icon Please Follow dis Format




Username:
Text:
Designs:
Picture:



Please Request 1 at a time n w8 Patiently


Username:purpiff_01
Text:Puffi-chan then on the side is purpiff_01
Designs:brushes and stars...
Picture:background

pic:

can you make it smaller or just wide?
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/24/08
Username: SweetXAmanda
Text:アマンダ。 (If you can't put japanese text just put SweetXAmanda ^ ^)
Designs:stars, and some brushes but not much =]


DONE - ShatterHeart
Member
7670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / >ω< O Canada!
Offline
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/24/08
Username: Fzmousie
Text: {let the mod choose}
Designs: make as pretty as possible!! >=3
Picture:


PS: IM A PINKU FREAK!!!! >=3

DONE - ShatterHeart
Member
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 10/22/08 , edited 10/24/08
Username:adelineang840
Text:adelineang840
Designs:anything that matches
Picture:


DONE -ShatterHeart
Member
9061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 10/22/08 , edited 10/24/08
Username:Kimmy_chan
Text:Yukari Nakashima
designs:anything that matches.xD
pic:



p/s remember to crop it and can i have the font like LoveAnimeV's icon's fonts?

DONE -ShatterHeart
Member
19801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/22/08 , edited 10/24/08
Username:animemachine
Text:ICE
designs:anything
pic:


DONE -ShatterHeart
Member
14900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/22/08 , edited 10/24/08
user: applepip456
text:Samantha
design:make it match
pic:


DONE -ShatterHeart
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
Username:sm3xyang3l
Text:sm3xyang3l,Daphne
Designs:swirls,grids
Picture:
Member
9073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / \m/
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

purpiff_01 wrote:

background

HaruhiKanako wrote:



Hello Minna-san Here where U can Request for an Icon Please Follow dis Format




Username:
Text:
Designs:
Picture:



Please Request 1 at a time n w8 Patiently


Username:purpiff_01
Text:Puffi-chan then on the side is purpiff_01
Designs:brushes and stars...
Picture:background

pic:

can you make it smaller or just wide?




29049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Shhhh!! It's a S-...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08


Here you go
Hope you like it. ^ ^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.