First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
ARAB .. ?!
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

makihorikita wrote:

hey ... i'm from france so if i do mistake in english, please forgive me
i'm algerian and i have one thing to say : people have bad opinion about us because of people who misunderstanding the holy q'uran ... every war between muslim and not muslim isn't called Jhad ... kill people in suicide-attempt is not allowed at all because first, kill people who are not menace us directly is forbidden and second because SUICIDE IS FORBIDDEN for sure !!! people who says that " if you kill yourself during the jhad, 12 or 20 or 50 or i don't know how many virgins will wait for you in the Heaven" are LIAR .... it's just crap ! ... you are not going to put a bomb in London's subway or US Tour because they're not muslim ?! .... and Irakian who killed 2 algerians diplomats 2 years ago and said " algerian are not good muslim so we killed them" > who the hell are they to judge who is good or bad muslims ? Besides, people loke irakian, iranian, pakistan are totally misunderstand q'uran ... killed a girl because she didn't want to marry the guy who loved her ?! burned his sister or mother because she answered to his husband or his son ?! ..................... GARBAGE


nobody wants to read all that make it short and sweet

23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
i have read all of it
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

wolzen wrote:


makihorikita wrote:

hey ... i'm from france so if i do mistake in english, please forgive me
i'm algerian and i have one thing to say : people have bad opinion about us because of people who misunderstanding the holy q'uran ... every war between muslim and not muslim isn't called Jhad ... kill people in suicide-attempt is not allowed at all because first, kill people who are not menace us directly is forbidden and second because SUICIDE IS FORBIDDEN for sure !!! people who says that " if you kill yourself during the jhad, 12 or 20 or 50 or i don't know how many virgins will wait for you in the Heaven" are LIAR .... it's just crap ! ... you are not going to put a bomb in London's subway or US Tour because they're not muslim ?! .... and Irakian who killed 2 algerians diplomats 2 years ago and said " algerian are not good muslim so we killed them" > who the hell are they to judge who is good or bad muslims ? Besides, people loke irakian, iranian, pakistan are totally misunderstand q'uran ... killed a girl because she didn't want to marry the guy who loved her ?! burned his sister or mother because she answered to his husband or his son ?! ..................... GARBAGE


I can't read and comprehend that well so make it short and sweet



Fixed speak for yourself not everyone.

Scientist Moderator
digs 
52086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
ok, first of all just because someone is Arab doesn't mean they are Muslim. and why so many race threads? Arabs are just a group of people like the rest of us, everyone should have equality.
4830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

RealJudgement_Mohinder wrote:

You know what? I think this thread is about ARABS, not their religion. There are lots of arab christians as well (not to mention Arab jews).. Let's not get this into a political discussion about an Arab government.

Plus, Arabs are not only from Saudia Arabia, they can be from Morocco, Algeria, Syria, Tunisia, Lebanon...

Why don't we talk about arab singers? Nancy Ajram :-P


i agree with you .. i made this thread to see wats your idea about arab not about thyr religion or thyr govermaent ..

Scientist Moderator
digs 
52086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
I don't think any differently of Arabs than what I would of white, black, or asian people. We are all humans and we should set aside race when it comes to "judging" others. Arabs are just normal people like the rest of us.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

ma3dad wrote:


digs wrote:

ok, first of all just because someone is Arab doesn't mean they are Muslim. and why so many race threads? Arabs are just a group of people like the rest of us, everyone should have equality.



OOH.. at last someone who thinks before he replys ..


U should use the edit button sometimes it works wonders.
4830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

makihorikita wrote:

hey ... i'm from france so if i do mistake in english, please forgive me
i'm algerian and i have one thing to say : people have bad opinion about us because of people who misunderstanding the holy q'uran ... every war between muslim and not muslim isn't called Jhad ... kill people in suicide-attempt is not allowed at all because first, kill people who are not menace us directly is forbidden and second because SUICIDE IS FORBIDDEN for sure !!! people who says that " if you kill yourself during the jhad, 12 or 20 or 50 or i don't know how many virgins will wait for you in the Heaven" are LIAR .... it's just crap ! ... you are not going to put a bomb in London's subway or US Tour because they're not muslim ?! .... and Irakian who killed 2 algerians diplomats 2 years ago and said " algerian are not good muslim so we killed them" > who the hell are they to judge who is good or bad muslims ? Besides, people loke irakian, iranian, pakistan are totally misunderstand q'uran ... killed a girl because she didn't want to marry the guy who loved her ?! burned his sister or mother because she answered to his husband or his son ?! ..................... GARBAGE



some people are ignorant .. and they are muslim but they still have a wrong idea about islam ..

and plz everyone stop posting about muslims ..

10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

ma3dad wrote:


RealJudgement_Mohinder wrote:

You know what? I think this thread is about ARABS, not their religion. There are lots of arab christians as well (not to mention Arab jews).. Let's not get this into a political discussion about an Arab government.

Plus, Arabs are not only from Saudia Arabia, they can be from Morocco, Algeria, Syria, Tunisia, Lebanon...

Why don't we talk about arab singers? Nancy Ajram :-P


i agree with you .. i made this thread to see wats your idea about arab not about thyr religion or thyr govermaent ..




ma3dad wrote:


digs wrote:

ok, first of all just because someone is Arab doesn't mean they are Muslim. and why so many race threads? Arabs are just a group of people like the rest of us, everyone should have equality.



OOH.. at last someone who thinks before he replys ..


You want to know what we think of Arabs, but not their politics, government, or religion-and by that, culture? You praise Digs for thinking before he posts, and yet you yourself don’t seem to be doing that very thing. Without cultural characteristics, government, and politics in this discussion we’re just talking about nothing. Arabs are a group of people, that’s all you leave to mention without ignorant generalization, prejudice, or racism.

What are you looking for exactly? You want to know what I think of Arabs? Okay. They’re people, individuals, and not all the same and thus my opinions on them vary from one to the next. Beyond, “I hate Arabs!” or “I love Arabs,” both treating them like one entity, there’s nothing left to say.
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / LA COUNTY
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
i like all races. I have alot friends of different races.
2849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
in my uneducated opinion, when you say arab girl i think fat woman that doesnt show any skin so that she doesnt get stonned in the head by towel heads. but im uneducated in the matter.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
^....LMAO.... Ah, good old racism.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

SeraphAlford wrote:

^....LMAO.... Ah, good old racism.


And I knew this thread would lead to those types of posts to because of the events that is happening today.
43 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada (we live i...
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

SeraphAlford wrote:

^....LMAO.... Ah, good old racism.

yup, you said it.

10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

drizza wrote:


SeraphAlford wrote:

^....LMAO.... Ah, good old racism.


And I knew this thread would lead to those types of posts to because of the events that is happening today.



Yeah, well we’ve traded one kind of ignorance for another. Before the recent events involving the middle east I bet you your common dolt of an American wouldn’t have even known what an Arab or Iraqi is. Now they have an idea…a warped idea, but an idea. We’re slightly less ignorant and yet just as offensive!

Whatever the case, he said he was uneducated, so I don’t think you should jump down his throat or anything…the post -was- pretty funny, ignorant as it said so itself, but funny in a crude kind of way. Like my hilarious avatar, the bacon baby! Three cheers for baby murder!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.