First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
what ending would you want to happen in Vampire Knight??
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/29/08
maybe,,
zero will be the vampire knight!..
(anyway, pls. tell me who's the vampire knight? or will there be no vampire knight, it's just the title?)
Posted 11/21/08
I want Kaname and Yuki end up together!!!
43828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
I want Yuuki and Zero to end up together.
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
hahaha have another yuuki so that there is one for kaname and one for zero
Member
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
I want Zero to actually be a vampire that wasnt level E in the end
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

tricialba25 wrote:

hahaha have another yuuki so that there is one for kaname and one for zero




THAT is 1,000% genius. Yuuki Cross can have Zero while Yuuki Kuran marries Kaname.
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

bffjonglad wrote:

All I know is that Kaname is actually Yuuki's brother and as pure-bloods esp Kurans intermarry, they are supposed to marry each other just like their parents and Yuuki doesn't know that Kaname is her brother n y her memory starts at the 'snow' scene is because when Yuuki was like about 5 years old? Their Uncle Rido came 2 take revenge on their parents and 2 drink Yuuki's blood so Yuuki's mother, Juuri, erased Yuuki's memory of being a vampire and 'placed' her somewhere far away. Oh yeah, and their parents were defeated and killed by Rido n basically, Yuuki's real name is Kuran Yuuki not Kuroso or what so ever.



Pls. you can read all this in mangafox.com untill the part where Yuuki and Zero kill Rido while Kaname face the 'Council' thingy.




****Standing Ovation!!!!****
Member
5657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Just my place.
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
What kind of ending do I want? Pshashh... There is no ending here in my opinion !! ;D
Member
572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
just on the relationships...
I bet YuukixZero will be just like JuurixKaien... Yuuki will in the end choose Kaname
I bet the ending scene is all like some subtle dramatic moment between Yuuki and Zero like in season 2
Member
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
i just want ZERO to b happy
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

bffjonglad wrote:

All I know is that Kaname is actually Yuuki's brother and as pure-bloods esp Kurans intermarry, they are supposed to marry each other just like their parents and Yuuki doesn't know that Kaname is her brother n y her memory starts at the 'snow' scene is because when Yuuki was like about 5 years old? Their Uncle Rido came 2 take revenge on their parents and 2 drink Yuuki's blood so Yuuki's mother, Juuri, erased Yuuki's memory of being a vampire and 'placed' her somewhere far away. Oh yeah, and their parents were defeated and killed by Rido n basically, Yuuki's real name is Kuran Yuuki not Kuroso or what so ever.



Pls. you can read all this in mangafox.com untill the part where Yuuki and Zero kill Rido while Kaname face the 'Council' thingy.


If you want to see th part where Zero killed Rido check out onemanga.com, its complete
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


tricialba25 wrote:

hahaha have another yuuki so that there is one for kaname and one for zero




THAT is 1,000% genius. Yuuki Cross can have Zero while Yuuki Kuran marries Kaname.



remember let your imagination run wild besides yuuki has two personalities now after being returned to being a vampire hahaha... anything is POSSIBLE
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
I understand. I wish someone clone Yuuki-- separate the human side from the pureblood.
206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:

I understand. I wish someone clone Yuuki-- separate the human side from the pureblood.


Hahaha you simply dont want both of them(kaname and zero) loose on something, Imagine how cool this story is because everyone is rooting for either kaname and zero and you can't just decide because both of them have good hearts. crappy past and they are both just trying to survive and go about their lives the way they wanted it to be.
Member
18163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
Now I understand. Thanks...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.