First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Avii ReQuest for: WhiteRose04
Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
!Aviis Here! !Get's Them Here! There Cutesey!!



Get A Awesome Avii Heres n_n

Rules:
Be kind to meh...
Please dont rush meh on makin ur avi...
No Bad Words...
No spammin...


Questions:

When r u gonna be done with my request??
Please do not bug me with ur request it will be done no more than two days......Im really sowie if it gets done any later than that

What Program do u use??
I use photoscape but im tryin to get photoshop n_n

How many request can I make??
As much as u wants the more the better!!

To Request:
What u want it to say:
Border:
Animated:
Extras:
Crop/Size:


Some Examples Of My Workie:




Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

hey! can i have a banner?
what you want it to say:Lolita Cafe
Border:yes
Animated:yes
Extras:colourscheme of purple and black add anything but make sure they still get the message.
Crop /size:wide but not too wide and average pic.
pic: can you choose one for me that's a Lolita themed kind of pic
or this pic but it still includes dress but not too wide or blurry
Thank you! sorry if i'm tooo demanding! take your time but please make it very special like you always do!
Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

purpiff_01 wrote:


hey! can i have a banner?
what you want it to say:Lolita Cafe
Border:yes
Animated:yes
Extras:colourscheme of purple and black add anything but make sure they still get the message.
Crop /size:wide but not too wide and average pic.
pic: can you choose one for me that's a Lolita themed kind of pic
or this pic but it still includes dress but not too wide or blurry
Thank you! sorry if i'm tooo demanding! take your time but please make it very special like you always do! :)


umm rose-chan is horrible at banners......but me try anyway n_n
Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 7/29/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


purpiff_01 wrote:


hey! can i have a banner?
what you want it to say:Lolita Cafe
Border:yes
Animated:yes
Extras:colourscheme of purple and black add anything but make sure they still get the message.
Crop /size:wide but not too wide and average pic.
pic: can you choose one for me that's a Lolita themed kind of pic
or this pic but it still includes dress but not too wide or blurry
Thank you! sorry if i'm tooo demanding! take your time but please make it very special like you always do! :)


umm rose-chan is horrible at banners......but me try anyway n_n

ok! good luck! work hard! try your best!

Posted 8/1/08
Wat u want written: Simple and Clean
Cropped?:Yes
Border:red
extras:stars please!
Pic:

Member
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my own world....
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
can I have one that's exactly the same?except it have my username and my name

want a avatar
username: OoOStarlightOoO
name: star-chan
pic:
Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

purpiff_01 wrote:


hey! can i have a banner?
what you want it to say:Lolita Cafe
Border:yes
Animated:yes
Extras:colourscheme of purple and black add anything but make sure they still get the message.
Crop /size:wide but not too wide and average pic.
pic: can you choose one for me that's a Lolita themed kind of pic
or this pic but it still includes dress but not too wide or blurry
Thank you! sorry if i'm tooo demanding! take your time but please make it very special like you always do! :)




Sowie I took so long >.<.........Ive been pretty busy.....
Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Inu-kage wrote:

Wat u want written: Simple and Clean
Cropped?:Yes
Border:red
extras:stars please!
Pic:



Sowie me tookie so long >.<.............hopes u like it......
Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

OoOStarlightOoO wrote:

can I have one that's exactly the same?except it have my username and my name

want a avatar
username: OoOStarlightOoO
name: star-chan
pic:



Here u gos.......It's a little smaller >.<........hopes u like it.....
Member
2100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my own world....
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
thanx it look really pretty
Posted 8/7/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


Inu-kage wrote:

Wat u want written: Simple and Clean
Cropped?:Yes
Border:red
extras:stars please!
Pic:



Sowie me tookie so long >.<.............hopes u like it......


I Love it! Thanx
Member
9354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / amongst the stars
Offline
Posted 8/8/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


purpiff_01 wrote:


hey! can i have a banner?
what you want it to say:Lolita Cafe
Border:yes
Animated:yes
Extras:colourscheme of purple and black add anything but make sure they still get the message.
Crop /size:wide but not too wide and average pic.
pic: can you choose one for me that's a Lolita themed kind of pic
or this pic but it still includes dress but not too wide or blurry
Thank you! sorry if i'm tooo demanding! take your time but please make it very special like you always do! :)




Sowie I took so long >.<.........Ive been pretty busy.....

thank you!

Member
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sverige
Offline
Posted 8/9/08
What u want it to say: xXRamiaXx
Border:yes
Animated:yes
Extras:anything that fits
Crop/Size: tall n small
pic:

Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/08

xXRamiaXx wrote:

What u want it to say: xXRamiaXx
Border:yes
Animated:yes
Extras:anything that fits
Crop/Size: tall n small
pic:



Here chu go..........hopes chu like it n_n
Posted 8/11/08
What u want it to say:AznPinky124
Border:yes
Animated:dissapper and reapper
Extras:sparkly
Crop/Size:thin and long
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.