First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Avii ReQuest for: WhiteRose04
Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

animemachine wrote:

text: animemachine, ice-chan
extras; brushes/grids
no borders/animations
size thin n tal
arigatou ^^


Heya ice-chan......im sowie for the inconvience of gettin this to chu so late....do chu still wants it??

Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

nanachan7 wrote:

What u want it to say: NanaChan7
Border:yes
Animated:yes
Extras:anything that its cute and matches (like butterflies)
Crop/Size: no crop and thin
Pic:


this didnt turn out so well.....can chu picks another picture??

Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

lillyqueen wrote:

What u want it to say:Li, lillyqueen (in small)
Border:yes
Animated:no thxs
Extras:any brushes
Crop/Size:thin and long



This didnt come out so well.....can chu please pick a different pic....thankies ^^
Member
19801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


animemachine wrote:

text: animemachine, ice-chan
extras; brushes/grids
no borders/animations
size thin n tal
arigatou ^^


Heya ice-chan......im sowie for the inconvience of gettin this to chu so late....do chu still wants it??



yeppers no problem ^^
Member
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


Azilea wrote:


WhiteRose04 wrote:

!Aviis Here! !Get's Them Here! There Cutesey!!



Get A Awesome Avii Heres n_n

Rules:
Be kind to meh...
Please dont rush meh on makin ur avi...
No Bad Words...
No spammin...


Questions:

When r u gonna be done with my request??
Please do not bug me with ur request it will be done no more than two days......Im really sowie if it gets done any later than that

What Program do u use??
I use photoscape but im tryin to get photoshop n_n

How many request can I make??
As much as u wants the more the better!!

To Request:
What u want it to say:
Border:
Animated:
Extras:
Crop/Size:


Some Examples Of My Workie:






So cute(the first one) can i have like that. Can it say my username Azilea in the center, and have Zela at the top and bottom. Can u make the secondt one u have 4 my group called The Cute Girl Academy. have The Cute Girl Academy in the middle and have Join Now at the top and bottom.


Heya sowie for the inconvience of getting this avi to chu so late but umm......u didnt give me any pictures.....



use the first pic..i want it to be the same as the first pic..but with different words
Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

Azilea wrote:


WhiteRose04 wrote:


Azilea wrote:


WhiteRose04 wrote:

!Aviis Here! !Get's Them Here! There Cutesey!!



Get A Awesome Avii Heres n_n

Rules:
Be kind to meh...
Please dont rush meh on makin ur avi...
No Bad Words...
No spammin...


Questions:

When r u gonna be done with my request??
Please do not bug me with ur request it will be done no more than two days......Im really sowie if it gets done any later than that

What Program do u use??
I use photoscape but im tryin to get photoshop n_n

How many request can I make??
As much as u wants the more the better!!

To Request:
What u want it to say:
Border:
Animated:
Extras:
Crop/Size:


Some Examples Of My Workie:






So cute(the first one) can i have like that. Can it say my username Azilea in the center, and have Zela at the top and bottom. Can u make the secondt one u have 4 my group called The Cute Girl Academy. have The Cute Girl Academy in the middle and have Join Now at the top and bottom.


Heya sowie for the inconvience of getting this avi to chu so late but umm......u didnt give me any pictures.....



use the first pic..i want it to be the same as the first pic..but with different pics


okie i understand that.....chu didnt give me a picture to work with......i no longer have the original pictures......so u have to give me a picture to work with....

Member
6623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


Azilea wrote:


WhiteRose04 wrote:


Azilea wrote:


WhiteRose04 wrote:

!Aviis Here! !Get's Them Here! There Cutesey!!



Get A Awesome Avii Heres n_n

Rules:
Be kind to meh...
Please dont rush meh on makin ur avi...
No Bad Words...
No spammin...


Questions:

When r u gonna be done with my request??
Please do not bug me with ur request it will be done no more than two days......Im really sowie if it gets done any later than that

What Program do u use??
I use photoscape but im tryin to get photoshop n_n

How many request can I make??
As much as u wants the more the better!!

To Request:
What u want it to say:
Border:
Animated:
Extras:
Crop/Size:


Some Examples Of My Workie:






So cute(the first one) can i have like that. Can it say my username Azilea in the center, and have Zela at the top and bottom. Can u make the secondt one u have 4 my group called The Cute Girl Academy. have The Cute Girl Academy in the middle and have Join Now at the top and bottom.


Heya sowie for the inconvience of getting this avi to chu so late but umm......u didnt give me any pictures.....



use the first pic..i want it to be the same as the first pic..but with different pics


okie i understand that.....chu didnt give me a picture to work with......i no longer have the original pictures......so u have to give me a picture to work with....



um...i don't have it...i can't find it...
Member
1079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .... u dont have...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


nanachan7 wrote:

What u want it to say: NanaChan7
Border:yes
Animated:yes
Extras:anything that its cute and matches (like butterflies)
Crop/Size: no crop and thin
Pic:


this didnt turn out so well.....can chu picks another picture??



ok
1969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


lillyqueen wrote:

What u want it to say:Li, lillyqueen (in small)
Border:yes
Animated:no thxs
Extras:any brushes
Crop/Size:thin and long



This didnt come out so well.....can chu please pick a different pic....thankies ^^


here :P
Member
999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Galaxe, Universe
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


frella wrote:

Some Examples Of My Workie:

um can I have an ivii like this one please? oh and u can take ur time^^

picture:

Name: Sa-chan
Username: Frella


I would like to apoligize for giving this avi to chu so late.....



whoaaaaaaa arigato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
4473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


autumn_leaf wrote:

i really like this creation of urs~

What u want it to say: gentle as the moonlight
Extras: plz plz help me to design, anything that fits is ok to me ^^
crop/Size: just shorter the whole thing, so it would be easy to c when i put it as my profile pic ~ ^^
pic: anything with a moon hanging behind the picture.

THX for everything. take ur time, highly appreciate ur help~


i sowie but i dont have the original picture any longer >_<......


hmm , ok ^^ ~
Member
4370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere secret
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

WhiteRose04 wrote:


lilia_52160 wrote:

can you put my name in the middle and a light blue heart at the end
username:lilia_52160
pic:


umm can chu pick a bigger picture thankies n_n



i don't want it anymore
Member
991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / cupcake land~
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
What u want it to say: Devil-chann, it's ok to be dark
Border: yes plz like ur first example plz =3
Animated: no thx
Extras: dark swirls
Crop/Size: thin and tall
Member
32401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
NOBODY ELSE REQUEST HERE!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.