First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Training Grounds
Moderator
28548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere from he...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
This is going to be a new way for us to interact and make things a little busy when you join the group in order to see how good you fight you may if you want challenge some one to a battle at the grounds only if they accept this is a way of role play you guys will be able to see an example of it soon. A couple of things you need to know before you step in the training ground,


1st. You need to know what anime character you want to be
2nd. You need to know there abilities and last but not least
3rd. Have pictures of the character to upload it makes it more cooler
Moderator
28548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere from he...
Offline
Posted 7/30/08
Naruto Members come here for your C-rank missions to fight against bleach characters ^_^
Posted 8/1/08
You want to fight me? Very well. BANKAI!!
Member
2048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / behind the comp....
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
i prbly wont even need bankai cause im gonna be toushirou and own all!!!
Member
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / grand rapids Mi, USA
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
hello everyone I really dont have to tell you why I'm here I'm pretty sure you already know
Member
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / grand rapids Mi, USA
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
well on till someone replys *sits down and reads*
Moderator
28548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere from he...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
c'mon some one who is a bleach character fight me ^__^

Creator
7940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where Ever You Ne...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

rasen_shuriken wrote:

c'mon some one who is a bleach character fight me ^__^



lol so your bored fighting naruto people now? how about that triple match i was talking about now
Creator
7940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where Ever You Ne...
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

neoLee wrote:

well on till someone replys *sits down and reads*


lol so your bored fighting naruto people now? how about that triple match i was talking about now
Member
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / grand rapids Mi, USA
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

krnsora wrote:


neoLee wrote:

well on till someone replys *sits down and reads*


lol so your bored fighting naruto people now? how about that triple match i was talking about now



ok then
Posted 8/16/08
huh ??

Member
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / grand rapids Mi, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/08

leminhlong wrote:

You want to fight me? Very well. BANKAI!!


for someone that talks so big you have'nt been very active lately
Posted 8/19/08

neoLee wrote:


leminhlong wrote:

You want to fight me? Very well. BANKAI!!


for someone that talks so big you have'nt been very active lately


I feel sleepy nya
Member
5130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / grand rapids Mi, USA
Offline
Posted 8/20/08

leminhlong wrote:


neoLee wrote:


leminhlong wrote:

You want to fight me? Very well. BANKAI!!


for someone that talks so big you have'nt been very active lately


I feel sleepy nya


well thats not a very good reason
Posted 8/20/08

neoLee wrote:


leminhlong wrote:


neoLee wrote:


leminhlong wrote:

You want to fight me? Very well. BANKAI!!


for someone that talks so big you have'nt been very active lately


I feel sleepy nya


well thats not a very good reason


Of course it isn't
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.