First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha - The Movie
Posted 7/31/08

rexxar wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


inuyashagirl06 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

My brother watches this stuff.
I really don't like the crappy storyline.
This is a copy anime any ways.


Copy of what?


Idk the little girl with the dumb fairies following her around.


You are mistaken, don't judge by the cover. :)


Stupid fangirl/boy the writer even said.
:|

1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / belgium
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
yeah finally!!!
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08


Are you talking to yourself? because i got no idea what you said.
Posted 7/31/08

rexxar wrote:



Are you talking to yourself? because i got no idea what you said.


exactly.Done , Proved my point.

4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/08


Is that it? post a picture when you can't express yourself?
Posted 7/31/08 , edited 7/31/08
I'm done here , you got.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/08


Whatever you say.
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Some where in the...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
Kyaaa.......


Yay! I can't wait until it comes out. Go Nanoha!
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DUH!! earth doesn...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
yeh!!! i love this show and there's going to be a movei
23587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto, CA
Offline
Posted 7/31/08


You should realize by now not the judge a book by its cover, even if that cover says "Magical Girl" on it. Nanoha takes the genre and gives a new meaning to "friendship by pink blasters". The first season only follows that scenario for like 2-3 episodes after that, it diverges into something different. Season 2 just blows it out of the water, I wouldn't consider it as a "Magical Girl" show anymore, the action there is better than what you would see from most shounen and other action shows.

The Lyrical Equation


You really shouldn't bash things that you haven't watched before.

The white devil compels you to watch or face her Starlight Breaker!





Posted 7/31/08

Suicider wrote:



You should realize by now not the judge a book by its cover, even if that cover says "Magical Girl" on it. Nanoha takes the genre and gives a new meaning to "friendship by pink blasters". The first season only follows that scenario for like 2-3 episodes after that, it diverges into something different. Season 2 just blows it out of the water, I wouldn't consider it as a "Magical Girl" show anymore, the action there is better than what you would see from most shounen and other action shows.

The Lyrical Equation


You really shouldn't bash things that you haven't watched before.

The white devil compels you to watch or face her Starlight Breaker!







Look , listen.
THE WRITER SAID.
THAT. IT WAS THE SAME.
THE " WRITER "
Jesus christ.
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 8/1/08

Deathguitar wrote:

My brother watches this stuff.
I really don't like the crappy storyline.
This is a copy anime any ways.



if you don't like nanoha why did come into a 'nanoha forum'?
76131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
wow there's a movie already i haven't finished watching this show
4384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
great finally a movie
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/1/08
my brother will b very happy to hear this news!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.