First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
pokemon anime what happened
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Huntington Beach, CA
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
It lost originality, and fighting team rocket all the time with weak moves does nothing to save it. The anime had a good plot originally but went nowhere. Ash never built a strong team outside of the original seasons, nor kept his pokemon long enough to evolve them all. An' when he did get a strong pokemon he constantly released it.
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
It is far too repititive, ash is always stopping to help people with thier problems, and ash rarely catches anything.
1723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brooklyn,N.Y. U.S.A
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
I think that the fact that they keep switching people traveling with Ash was one of the reason. And the fact that they switched th voice Actress. Or maybe its the same person and they wanted her to make Ash sound like he hit purberty.
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Pika ! Pika Pi !
1723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brooklyn,N.Y. U.S.A
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

azuredurandal wrote:

It is far too repititive, ash is always stopping to help people with thier problems, and ash rarely catches anything.


Yeah that's right! All he's been doing is helping people. But he still want to be a great pokemon trainer. He probably would have been half way there if it were for the fact that he is such a dumbass. And I'm surprise that he has any pokemon left since he let most of them go!
19717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Slough UK
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
They probably could not take Team Rocket for that long. Same thing every day!!!
654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

kawaiisweetgirl wrote:


azuredurandal wrote:

It is far too repititive, ash is always stopping to help people with thier problems, and ash rarely catches anything.


Yeah that's right! All he's been doing is helping people. But he still want to be a great pokemon trainer. He probably would have been half way there if it were for the fact that he is such a dumbass. And I'm surprise that he has any pokemon left since he let most of them go!


Maybe if they come up with a better main character who isn't pathetic it will become interesting. Don't you agree?.
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hayward
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
ash shud b like wat 18 now?
1723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Brooklyn,N.Y. U.S.A
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

azuredurandal wrote:


kawaiisweetgirl wrote:


azuredurandal wrote:

It is far too repititive, ash is always stopping to help people with thier problems, and ash rarely catches anything.


Yeah that's right! All he's been doing is helping people. But he still want to be a great pokemon trainer. He probably would have been half way there if it were for the fact that he is such a dumbass. And I'm surprise that he has any pokemon left since he let most of them go!


Maybe if they come up with a better main character who isn't pathetic it will become interesting. Don't you agree?.


Maybe, but I really don't have any hope for the show anymore. I think if they came up with a better main character, they need to make better side characters also. How freaking Nurse Jenny's can be in different parts of the world. I waiting for them to have a Swedish Nurse Jenny.

If it weren't for the freaking games, I would have let this show die a long time ago.
2344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08

Loveless-kun wrote:

It got crappy after Misty left. I kept watching it for a little while, and when May came in I was tottally speechless. It SUCKED, and I stopped watching it
And has anyone noticed that every good Pokemon Ash gets he lets them go free?? >.>
I just think pokemon has gone waaaay down hill. I don't think it's because we grew up, it just got bad.
It's just like Digimon. After the second season they must have ran out of ideas or something because it started to suck. And when the 4th season started, I was like "Wtf happened??"
Don't get me wrong though. I still like Pokemon, I love the games but I don't watch the anime.


What did ol' Digimon do wrong? 4th season WAS bad, but they really picked it up in season 5.
600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hayward
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

uncle_starburst wrote:

"RAH" (Old man voice) "Back in the day there were only 150 pokemon and now theres like 500 or so, oh yah I forgot about Mew


u forgot mewtwo also lolz
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
I think you just outgrew pokemon
4194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08

Loveless-kun wrote:

It got crappy after Misty left. I kept watching it for a little while, and when May came in I was tottally speechless. It SUCKED, and I stopped watching it
And has anyone noticed that every good Pokemon Ash gets he lets them go free?? >.>
I just think pokemon has gone waaaay down hill. I don't think it's because we grew up, it just got bad.
It's just like Digimon. After the second season they must have ran out of ideas or something because it started to suck. And when the 4th season started, I was like "Wtf happened??"
Don't get me wrong though. I still like Pokemon, I love the games but I don't watch the anime.


You should try the manga (if you're a manga reader), it is more based on the games than the show(except for pokemon yellow). like it has the whole team rocket vs hero/heroes

also it has blood and pokemon/humans actually die)
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

animelee wrote:


jj_Jiminez wrote:

well pokemon is meant for little kids

maybe we just outgrew it?

or

ash's voice just became helluh gay?


i liked ash's voice in the old series...
now its just plain gay =_=


hell yeah it is

ash's voice creeps me out and it is helluh gay now lol
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

ounsam_nang wrote:


jj_Jiminez wrote:

well pokemon is meant for little kids

maybe we just outgrew it?

or

ash's voice just became helluh gay?



probably...when i was 4 i used to LOVE i mean LOOVVVEEE pokemon..but now that i'm older...i'm not that big a fan anymore



lol

i still play the pokemon games though LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.