First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Funny Moment,LET'S LAUGH! *only fun stuff allowed*
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
No sadness,or emotional posts here.Sadness can be post at other 2 threads.My funny moment is when my pant is broke at the open public! *shy* hahaha....at my friends laugh at me....damn embarrassed tebayyo!
Posted 11/23/07
haha,okay. Well this is rather new here. xD
Posted 11/23/07
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! tats funny......... lol..
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
hahahaha >_<'' you're laughed at me......damn! LOL haha...
Posted 11/23/07
uhh....? O.o"

Hmmm....okay,I'll begin with a funny moment.

I was about 7 years old,at Genting Highland. My mom,her friend and I were at a cafe. Then my mom asked me to help her get some sugar for her coffee,so I ran to the counter and got a few pack of it. Then I saw this hole or something and thought I could walk through,so I ran straight into it and BAM. There was a glass panel. > < Hit my head on it and everyone was looking.
Posted 11/23/07
i want a sushi....... rite now........ oh man....... now... im hungry............
Posted 11/23/07

ElementPaws wrote:

uhh....? O.o"

Hmmm....okay,I'll begin with a funny moment.

I was about 7 years old,at Genting Highland. My mom,her friend and I were at a cafe. Then my mom asked me to help her get some sugar for her coffee,so I ran to the counter and got a few pack of it. Then I saw this hole or something and thought I could walk through,so I ran straight into it and BAM. There was a glass panel. > < Hit my head on it and everyone was looking.


oh.. tat must be very pain...
Posted 11/23/07
well yea,the cleaner was practically looking up with her mop and eyes all wide. xD
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
yeah it must be pain + funny = punny ! ^^
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/23/07

ElementPaws wrote:

well yea,the cleaner was practically looking up with her mop and eyes all wide. xD


the cleaner wonder if the girl have an airbag.
Posted 11/23/07
punny? Umm....okay?

But ever since then I make sure there aren't any glass panels in front of me by putting my arms before my body. >.<"
Posted 11/23/07

masterluc90 wrote:


ElementPaws wrote:

well yea,the cleaner was practically looking up with her mop and eyes all wide. xD


the cleaner wonder if the girl have an airbag.


if there was an airbag I don't think there would be such a loud bang. >_<
Posted 11/23/07
haha...
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/23/07
yeah,they should make an airbags every corner of the shop.Hmm...
Posted 11/23/07
that would be hard to move around in that shop... O_o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.