First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Do you ever wish your parents were dead!?
12672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Georgia
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
If you ask me i`d take a shot gun and kill them
Posted 7/28/08

TorFrancis wrote:

If you ask me i`d take a shot gun and kill them


dats illegal.

306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
You're young so I understand it's tough to understand, but your parents sacrafice for you, and usually they're looking out for your well being. Even if it seems like they're just trying to inconvenience you.
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

TorFrancis wrote:

If you ask me i`d take a shot gun and kill them


If you ask me I'd say you need psychological help.
Posted 7/28/08
You ungrateful child.... Who do you think brought you to this world?
Posted 7/28/08

TorFrancis wrote:

If you ask me i`d take a shot gun and kill them


If they are so shitty, then I doubt that you want to end up in court/jail just because of some shitty parents. I think you watch too many violent movies and play violent games. If your parents are really that bad, then get social help.

Floetry~
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08

Shinjy wrote:

dats illegal.



no shit sherlock.

Posted 7/28/08

Chance16 wrote:

no shit sherlock.



some people may need reminding init
Posted 7/28/08

TorFrancis wrote:

If you ask me i`d take a shot gun and kill them


Don't do it. It ain't worth it, man.
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Silverspring Mary...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

TorFrancis wrote:

If you ask me i`d take a shot gun and kill them


Fine. Then go and do it. And after you hesitate and not do it, come back to post to us your reason for trying to do it.
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
calm down seriously. I know sometimes its hard to understand why our parents do things, but most of the time its for our own good. Be grateful that you have two parents who love and care enough for you, many people dont have that. Think about this, if you ever were to shoot your parents the moment someone were to hand you a gun, you would realize how trivial and sttupid and worthless your reasons to hurting them would be. I dont think anyone would want to live with that guilt for the rest of their life, would you?
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Yea. How dare they not understand how you feel or do things you don't like. That's worse than them not loving you, feeding you, taking care of you, wasting their lives and income on nurturing you. Forget the fact that they might not understand or the fact that you might not understand too. Just kill them. I mean, how dare they not be perfect parents or the kind of parents you like. You did create them to be your kind of parents and they aren't being them. They're not individuals themselves.

And who cares if you just had your first erection 1-2 years ago unless you haven't yet. And the fact that you're life experiences are limited to how far you've ridden your bicycle or your how far your parents have driven you. I wish I knew your parents to show them this thread. They would disown you, take you to a mental hospital, beat you, or kill you. Oh. Hold on... They probably won't since they love you even though you want to kill them.

But if you hate your parents because they are beating you or doing some crazy "Silence of the Lambs" shit. I stand corrected. Go Jody Foster on their asses. As long as you have evidence (unless you like spending your life being buttraped in juvi by Johnny the trailer trash with a taste for other boys).
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 7/28/08
Your 13 and yet your so immature for it, I disagree with my parents for numerous reasons but I would never wish them dead, that's just evil.
39793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / With the one I lo...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
giving death to the people who gave you life ? silly...
Posted 7/28/08

tobydiah wrote:

Yea. How dare they not understand how you feel or do things you don't like. That's worse than them not loving you, feeding you, taking care of you, wasting their lives and income on nurturing you. Forget the fact that they might not understand or the fact that you might not understand too. Just kill them. I mean, how dare they not be perfect parents or the kind of parents you like. You did create them to be your kind of parents and they aren't being them. They're not individuals themselves.

And who cares if you just had your first erection 1-2 years ago unless you haven't yet. And the fact that you're life experiences are limited to how far you've ridden your bicycle or your how far your parents have driven you. I wish I knew your parents to show them this thread. They would disown you, take you to a mental hospital, beat you, or kill you. Oh. Hold on... They probably won't since they love you even though you want to kill them.

But if you hate your parents because they are beating you or doing some crazy "Silence of the Lambs" shit. I stand corrected. Go Jody Foster on their asses. As long as you have evidence (unless you like spending your life being buttraped in juvi by Johnny the trailer trash with a taste for other boys).


;) CHYEAH! Seriously, dude, take a chill pill. Ungrateful, much?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.