First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mods Needed!
Posted 7/28/08

ArisuAika wrote:


NejiHyuugaFan wrote:

Name:cindee
Username:NejiHyuugaFan
Have you been a mod before?:yep on Avatar Request,Graphic Creations Kat-chan , Chinensis Designs, and my group Avi Maker NejiHyuugaFan
3 Examples:


Nice designs! Your in!


thanks
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

BlackYuki wrote:

Name: Yuki
Username: BlackYuki
Have you been a mod before?: Yea
3 Examples:




your in now!
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

simply_random wrote:

Name:lara
Username:simply_random
Have you been a mod before?:yes
3 Examples: sry i only have 2 of my works ryt now sry once i make a new 1 i'll post it


ok your in!
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

yukirasuki wrote:

Name: Stephy
Username: yukirasuki
Have you been a mod before?:yes
3 Examples:



Kawaii! Your in!
Member
10357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Name: Jeanne
Username: jellofriends
Have you been a mod before?: Yes
3 Examples:


8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

jellofriends wrote:

Name: Jeanne
Username: jellofriends
Have you been a mod before?: Yes
3 Examples:




Your in Now!
Posted 7/28/08

ArisuAika wrote:

If you want to be a mod follow this

Name:
Username:
Have you been a mod before?:
3 Examples:


I think you should stop accepting moderators right now. Later in the future when we need more moderators, you can open up this forum again. If you disagree, then continue what you are doing. XD
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

NoriKina wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:

If you want to be a mod follow this

Name:
Username:
Have you been a mod before?:
3 Examples:


I think you should stop accepting moderators right now. Later in the future when we need more moderators, you can open up this forum again. If you disagree, then continue what you are doing. XD


ummmm ill just have 2 more
Posted 7/28/08

ArisuAika wrote:


NoriKina wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:

If you want to be a mod follow this

Name:
Username:
Have you been a mod before?:
3 Examples:


I think you should stop accepting moderators right now. Later in the future when we need more moderators, you can open up this forum again. If you disagree, then continue what you are doing. XD


ummmm ill just have 2 more


XD Alright.
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

NoriKina wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:


NoriKina wrote:


ArisuAika wrote:

If you want to be a mod follow this

Name:
Username:
Have you been a mod before?:
3 Examples:


I think you should stop accepting moderators right now. Later in the future when we need more moderators, you can open up this forum again. If you disagree, then continue what you are doing. XD


ummmm ill just have 2 more


XD Alright. :D


or 1 more
Member
10357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/08

ArisuAika wrote:


jellofriends wrote:

Name: Jeanne
Username: jellofriends
Have you been a mod before?: Yes
3 Examples:




Your in Now!


thx!!
Member
4280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i thought in some...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Name:Kristy
Username:Kiki-
Have you been a mod before?: yep!
3 Examples:


Member
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 7/29/08 , edited 7/29/08
Name: jiyoung
Username: angelji
Have you been a mod before?: yes
3 Examples:





its ok even if i dont get assigned lolz just trying if i can XD
Posted 7/29/08
Name: Kevin
Username:Sharingankid01
Have you been a mod before: No dats why i wanted to have a go at this group
3 examples:



same hre its ok if i dont get in i wanted to try u never know if i could XD
Moderator
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Hello There! ♥

Name: Aki--Chan
User: hunyangel95
Have you been a mod before?: Yes
3 examples:


The pretty woman in this Avi is Trish Thuy Trang. A famous Vietnamese Singer.

This is a twin avi I made for me and my best friend HiyoOsara. Her current Avi.

My Current Avi and Twin Avi with Hiyo--Chan!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.