First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Mods Needed!
Posted 7/29/08
Name: Reianne
Username: purple_heart14
Have you been a mod before?: yes, i'm a mod of rainbow design, rainbow creations, intoxicated designs, kawaii avatar destinations, avatar shop and emo avatar making.. (can't remember da name )
3 Examples:
Posted 7/29/08
Name:Sandy
Username:SandyBoo/sandynator
Have you been a mod before?:Yup! (Design factor, Neko lovers, Tea House, Mirror of dreams, Crystal designs. and much more! :D)
3 Examples:
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
ok no more mods now~but there will be another one soon
Member
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
Name: Candy
Username: Candy1994
Have you been a mod before?: yes
3 Examples:
Moderator
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Name: Aki-Chan
Username: hunyangel95
Have you been a mod before?: YES...I was a mod for this group...what happened?? o.o Well...something happened so i'm signing up again LOL
3 Examples:


8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

hunyangel95 wrote:

Name: Aki-Chan
Username: hunyangel95
Have you been a mod before?: YES...I was a mod for this group...what happened?? o.o Well...something happened so i'm signing up again LOL
3 Examples:




your in XD
Posted 8/19/08
Name: April-Chan
Username: janeapril22
Have you been a mod before?:Yea, i'm a creator of Avii-Makers, [we're currently on the 9th biggest avii-making group on CR. GRR. i wish we were 6 or something like that, or if you don't believe me search it up] and a creator of the just started Cloud Creations, a mod in Avi Makers,Princess Avii Designs,Avii Creators Sanrio palace, and look in my page, there's a section called Favorites and all of the groups there are the one i am a mod in. :] so many.. T_T. those i stated were just on my favorite. :] because all of them can't actually fit. T_T
3 Examples:
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/08

janeapril22 wrote:

Name: April-Chan
Username: janeapril22
Have you been a mod before?:Yea, i'm a creator of Avii-Makers, [we're currently on the 9th biggest avii-making group on CR. GRR. i wish we were 6 or something like that, or if you don't believe me search it up] and a creator of the just started Cloud Creations, a mod in Avi Makers,Princess Avii Designs,Avii Creators Sanrio palace, and look in my page, there's a section called Favorites and all of the groups there are the one i am a mod in. :] so many.. T_T. those i stated were just on my favorite. :] because all of them can't actually fit. T_T
3 Examples:

your in but im to busy to put up your examples Gome

Posted 8/19/08

ArisuAika wrote:


janeapril22 wrote:

Name: April-Chan
Username: janeapril22
Have you been a mod before?:Yea, i'm a creator of Avii-Makers, [we're currently on the 9th biggest avii-making group on CR. GRR. i wish we were 6 or something like that, or if you don't believe me search it up] and a creator of the just started Cloud Creations, a mod in Avi Makers,Princess Avii Designs,Avii Creators Sanrio palace, and look in my page, there's a section called Favorites and all of the groups there are the one i am a mod in. :] so many.. T_T. those i stated were just on my favorite. :] because all of them can't actually fit. T_T
3 Examples:

your in but im to busy to put up your examples Gome



it's okay :] THANKIIES. :]
Member
879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/08 , edited 8/24/08



Name: Melody
Username: SMiLESx
Have you been a mod before?: No, hoping to be one here.^^
3 Examples:




Posted 9/2/08

i hope the positions are still open ^^
i'm not as nearly as good as the others but i hope you like them...

name: jenni
username: 1401604
have you been a mod before? yes in many other groups.
-kawaii avatar destination
-avatar edit
-avatar maker sakura
-banners and avatars makers
-kawaii avvie workshop
-avatar and banner factorie
-the avii palace
ex:
1955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MY BED!!!
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
NAME:RACHEL
USERNAME:FOODRAINBOW
HAVE YOU BEEN A MOD:YES
3 EXAMPLEZZ:


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.