First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Membership Cards
Posted 8/21/08

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


maggiedaissy wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


maggiedaissy wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


maggiedaissy wrote:

USERNAME:maggiedaissy
NAME:Maggie
BIRTHDAY: September 9
CLASS:Shinigami
RANK:Not yet ^^
IMAGE:




Here it is.Hope you like it


yea i do ^^ hey arent u supose to be watchin bleach lol


maybe *runs away*


*pointz to bleach* watch it lol


oh okay *goes to new tab and pushes play*


lol i mean only if u wanna get it thorugh it xD
Posted 8/21/08

maggiedaissy wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


maggiedaissy wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


maggiedaissy wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


maggiedaissy wrote:

USERNAME:maggiedaissy
NAME:Maggie
BIRTHDAY: September 9
CLASS:Shinigami
RANK:Not yet ^^
IMAGE:




Here it is.Hope you like it


yea i do ^^ hey arent u supose to be watchin bleach lol


maybe *runs away*


*pointz to bleach* watch it lol


oh okay *goes to new tab and pushes play*


lol i mean only if u wanna get it thorugh it xD


i finshed it rip off
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ↓ Down the Rabbit...
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
Username: IchiRuki21
Name: Michelle
Birthday: October 21st
Class: Night Class-Espada
Rank: N/A

I want the card 3A.
Image:
Posted 8/28/08

IchiRuki21 wrote:

Username: IchiRuki21
Name: Michelle
Birthday: October 21st
Class: Night Class-Espada
Rank: N/A

I want the card 3A.
Image:


it will take a little time i'm very sorry that person that is incharge hasn't been online lately
8500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ↓ Down the Rabbit...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


IchiRuki21 wrote:

Username: IchiRuki21
Name: Michelle
Birthday: October 21st
Class: Night Class-Espada
Rank: N/A

I want the card 3A.
Image:


it will take a little time i'm very sorry that person that is incharge hasn't been online lately


Oh its fine :] I'm sure everyones alittle busy cause school. No problem^^
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08
USERNAME-Kakashi_Iruka
NAME-Kakashi
BIRTHDAYJanuary 20th
CLASS-Evening=Vizards
RANK-not yet
IMAGE

2B
Posted 8/29/08

Kakashi_Iruka wrote:

USERNAME-Kakashi_Iruka
NAME-Kakashi
BIRTHDAYJanuary 20th
CLASS-Evening=Vizards
RANK-not yet
IMAGE

2B


okay you got everything but background image
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Kakashi_Iruka wrote:

USERNAME-Kakashi_Iruka
NAME-Kakashi
BIRTHDAYJanuary 20th
CLASS-Evening=Vizards
RANK-not yet
IMAGE

2B


okay you got everything but background image


i want 2B
Posted 8/29/08

Kakashi_Iruka wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Kakashi_Iruka wrote:

USERNAME-Kakashi_Iruka
NAME-Kakashi
BIRTHDAYJanuary 20th
CLASS-Evening=Vizards
RANK-not yet
IMAGE

2B


okay you got everything but background image


i want 2B


okay since i have to start from st=crtch it may take a while
Posted 8/29/08

Kakashi_Iruka wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Kakashi_Iruka wrote:

USERNAME-Kakashi_Iruka
NAME-Kakashi
BIRTHDAYJanuary 20th
CLASS-Evening=Vizards
RANK-not yet
IMAGE

2B


okay you got everything but background image


i want 2B


well here it is
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Kakashi_Iruka wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Kakashi_Iruka wrote:

USERNAME-Kakashi_Iruka
NAME-Kakashi
BIRTHDAYJanuary 20th
CLASS-Evening=Vizards
RANK-not yet
IMAGE

2B


okay you got everything but background image


i want 2B


well here it is


yay
Posted 9/6/08
USERNAME:kougra-san
NAME:alicia
BIRTHDAY:Oct. 29
CLASS:morning class
RANK:don't have one >.<
background: 1B
IMAGE:
Posted 9/6/08

Kougra-san wrote:

USERNAME:kougra-san
NAME:alicia
BIRTHDAY:Oct. 29
CLASS:morning class
RANK:don't have one >.<
background: 1B
IMAGE:


Here you go hope you like it

37303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Narnia, Closet
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
USERNAME: Sanchez2007x1
NAME: Mitsuba
BIRTHDAY: Feb 9
CLASS: Mourning=Shinigami (1b?)
IMAGE

(crop if needed)
Posted 9/8/08

sanchez2007x1 wrote:

USERNAME: Sanchez2007x1
NAME: Mitsuba
BIRTHDAY: Feb 9
CLASS: Mourning=Shinigami (1b?)
IMAGE

(crop if needed)


Here you go.Hope you like it.

Good Luck.Be sure to invite your buddies and put the banner in your pro to support our group.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.