First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Banner Contest!
Posted 8/2/08
excuse me... is this contest still open?^^ can i join?
Posted 8/3/08
here's mine
Posted 8/3/08

rhythmsummer wrote:

here's mine


I think this should be for the avatar contest. :D
Member
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

NoriKina wrote:


rhythmsummer wrote:

here's mine


I think this should be for the avatar contest. :D

i know!!!that should be avatar contest!
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08

anime343 wrote:


NoriKina wrote:


rhythmsummer wrote:

here's mine


I think this should be for the avatar contest. :D

i know!!!that should be avatar contest!


XDDD sorry sorry sorry... gomen XD i just don't know...ahmm... wait... what's the difference bet. avatar and banner O_o;;; <-- sorry a little bit of stupid XP


EDITED: I know now >_<''' i've seen that avatar is in horizontal and banner is vertical XDD
Posted 8/3/08
ok here's my banner now XD



wish i'm right this time XP
Member
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

rhythmsummer wrote:

ok here's my banner now XD



wish i'm right this time XP


thats so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nice!
Posted 8/4/08

anime343 wrote:


rhythmsummer wrote:

ok here's my banner now XD



wish i'm right this time XP


thats so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nice!


lol thank you XDDi think my theme is royalty? XD
Member
27492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

rhythmsummer wrote:


anime343 wrote:


rhythmsummer wrote:

ok here's my banner now XD



wish i'm right this time XP


thats so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nice!


lol thank you XDDi think my theme is royalty? XD


kawaii ^^
Posted 8/11/08


here is the new banner ^^
8317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/08

rhythmsummer wrote:



here is the new banner ^^


nice job on the banner
Posted 8/11/08

ArisuAika wrote:


rhythmsummer wrote:



here is the new banner ^^


nice job on the banner


thank you XD and i won already without any competitors? XD i believe that i'm good at making a banner rather than avatar LOL
Posted 8/11/08

rhythmsummer wrote:



here is the new banner ^^


Zomfg, Melty Blood/ Tsukihime!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.