First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
which dramas have u ever wish one of the main leads were some1 else???
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/08
Huang Zhi Wei in the Rose..


How I wish that's wu chun..


If only Chun was discovered earlier it would've been better..

CE forever!!!
3469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / diatas pasir
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
meteor garden (babrbie)
hana kimi taiwan (ella)
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 8/6/08
shun oguri in hana kimi (as Sano)..

not so atletic for the character,,
and he's too gloomy..
Posted 8/6/08

idarklight wrote:


kimi911 wrote:

mine would be the legendary yang warriors/Young Warriors of the Yang Clan 2006 i think
i wanted the princess who ended up with Hu GE to be Yang Mi
/



and also the girl that got johnny chen and yuan hong fighting for her should be
hu ke




wat is urs????






Yang Mi would've been cute. ^.^ But she's not from their company, and most big leads of Tang Ren are from their own company.
I really wanted Yang Mi to be Huang Rong in LoCH 08. She would've been perfect. After all, like daughter, like mother.

And I didn't really like the girl that got Johnny and Yuan Hong fighting....
she wasn't that pretty, and her personality was poo.



yea ino, i was not a fan of ariel cuz her old dramas i guess made me bored to sleep have't really seen the new loch and might not, but for yuan hong i might
cuz his acting is really good
Posted 8/7/08

any of ariel lin's
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Patthepirate wrote:

the lead in my girl (original korean ver.)
god i couldnt get past the first episode cause i thought she was so annoying.


OMG i sooo agree....i hated her!!!! idk why...then i saw her in Hello Miss...uhh i couldnt stand it..!!!

lol
1576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / uae.
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

britzhou23 wrote:

Huang Zhi Wei in the Rose..


How I wish that's wu chun..


If only Chun was discovered earlier it would've been better..

CE forever!!!


Its now my turn to agree to you!!

Yehp. Though he and ella look good, but i gotta say... It would have been BETTER if it was Chunnie. Imagine CE rolling on the bed, instead of him and ella! buahaha! Yeh, too bad Chun was discovered 2/3 years after The Rose. Chun would perfectly fit as the man with blue eyes... and who is a bit cold with others, just like in the first few episodes in Hana Kimi!

We'll be supporting Ce until the end! ahahaha!

CE, jia you!

1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

silvercatgurl007 wrote:


Patthepirate wrote:

the lead in my girl (original korean ver.)
god i couldnt get past the first episode cause i thought she was so annoying.


OMG i sooo agree....i hated her!!!! idk why...then i saw her in Hello Miss...uhh i couldnt stand it..!!!

lol


haha wooot!
3012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / G-town
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Patthepirate wrote:


silvercatgurl007 wrote:


Patthepirate wrote:

the lead in my girl (original korean ver.)
god i couldnt get past the first episode cause i thought she was so annoying.


OMG i sooo agree....i hated her!!!! idk why...then i saw her in Hello Miss...uhh i couldnt stand it..!!!

lol


haha wooot!


OMG your watching Witch Yoo Hee!!! dont you just love it!!
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

silvercatgurl007 wrote:


Patthepirate wrote:


silvercatgurl007 wrote:


Patthepirate wrote:

the lead in my girl (original korean ver.)
god i couldnt get past the first episode cause i thought she was so annoying.


OMG i sooo agree....i hated her!!!! idk why...then i saw her in Hello Miss...uhh i couldnt stand it..!!!

lol


haha wooot!


OMG your watching Witch Yoo Hee!!! dont you just love it!!


lol im on the second episode
its pretty good
355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
The Main Leads for My Girl, The Philippine Remake. I think the leads should be older, don't you think? So I pick them..
Toni Gonzaga as Joo Yoo Rin

Sam Milby as Seol Gong Chan

Anne Curtis as Park Shi Yeon

Victor Basa as Seo Jung Woo
2473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Albay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Ly_o1 wrote:


britzhou23 wrote:

Huang Zhi Wei in the Rose..


How I wish that's wu chun..


If only Chun was discovered earlier it would've been better..

CE forever!!!


Its now my turn to agree to you!!

Yehp. Though he and ella look good, but i gotta say... It would have been BETTER if it was Chunnie. Imagine CE rolling on the bed, instead of him and ella! buahaha! Yeh, too bad Chun was discovered 2/3 years after The Rose. Chun would perfectly fit as the man with blue eyes... and who is a bit cold with others, just like in the first few episodes in Hana Kimi!

We'll be supporting Ce until the end! ahahaha!

CE, jia you!



of course we will..
Coz CE rocks our world!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.