First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anatomy of a Bishounen
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 7/28/08 , edited 8/3/08
Anatomy of a Bishounen




Shounen Fan
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in the proud coun...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
could i just add one more thing??bishounens also usually have different/distinguishable color hair.....like in la corda d'oro..only the bishies have absurd color hairs.....who would have a son of purple hair!?
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

mdthegreat wrote:

could i just add one more thing??bishounens also usually have different/distinguishable color hair.....like in la corda d'oro..only the bishies have absurd color hairs.....who would have a son of purple hair!?


Lol, that's a good one, thanks for sharing I'll add it.
Shounen Fan
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
O.o~~ That means bishounen is old fashion ppl?
Shounen Fan
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Crunchybutnotroll wrote:


Einroch wrote:

O.o~~ That means bishounen is old fashion ppl?


-.-???XD


Well... They got long hair though~ Then their thinking is complicated~ Old ppl/Old-Fashion ppl have this categories^^
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
also ukes have usaly long hairs
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
i have find that a lot of yaoi animes are bishounens blonds or pink,blue hairs

also the personlait is dark,sad or really happy
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 8/21/08
Long body + Long legs + Somewhat big shoe size = physique of a bishounen. you can add this to #2
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Scorpion05 wrote:

Long body + Long legs + Somewhat big shoe size = physique of a bishounen. you can add this to #2


Lol! Big shoe size?
Shounen Lover
20422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 黒の騎士団
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Fyrune wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:

Long body + Long legs + Somewhat big shoe size = physique of a bishounen. you can add this to #2


Lol! Big shoe size?


Yeah. I noticed that they do have kinda large feet. But not all of them anyway. That's why i put "somewhat".

Posted 8/21/08

Bishounens also usually have different/distinguishable color hair.


i don't think only distinguisable hair colour but also hair style?
Shounen Fan
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

charunetra wrote:

i have find that a lot of yaoi animes are bishounens blonds or pink,blue hairs

also the personlait is dark,sad or really happy





Fyrune wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:

Long body + Long legs + Somewhat big shoe size = physique of a bishounen. you can add this to #2


Lol! Big shoe size?





Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Bishounens also usually have different/distinguishable color hair.


i don't think only distinguisable hair colour but also hair style?


I agree~!! Bishounens character somehow, most of them are weird~
Shounen Lover
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 8/21/08

Einroch wrote:


charunetra wrote:

i have find that a lot of yaoi animes are bishounens blonds or pink,blue hairs

also the personlait is dark,sad or really happy





Fyrune wrote:


Scorpion05 wrote:

Long body + Long legs + Somewhat big shoe size = physique of a bishounen. you can add this to #2


Lol! Big shoe size?





Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Bishounens also usually have different/distinguishable color hair.


i don't think only distinguisable hair colour but also hair style?


I agree~!! Bishounens character somehow, most of them are weird~


It's weird but they ended up being Sexy. That's the good side of it.
Shounen Fan
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/21/08


It's weird but they ended up being Sexy. That's the good side of it.


They really are sexy and handsome~ Sometime even dreamy~~
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/22/08
i had notise that yaoi guys are more sexy and hot that normal guys are..sometimes i think way hot guys usaly are yaois but it make more intresting in that way
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.