First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
REQUEST-Membership cards
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

keyblademaster500 wrote:

username: keyblademaster500
name: key-chan
DOB: september 6 1994
female
G) please~ ^^



Here you go~

Posted 8/2/08
Username: vampire_sake
Name: Amii-chan
D.O.B.: April 26
Gender: Female
E plz
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

vampire_sake wrote:

Username: vampire_sake
Name: Amii-chan
D.O.B.: April 26
Gender: Female
E plz


Here you go.
nice icon xD

Posted 8/2/08 , edited 8/2/08

thx *hugz*
Member
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my room most of t...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

iBunny wrote:


kandy1318 wrote:

User:kandy1318
Name:Ale
DOB:December 11
Gender:female
Letter E please?



Here you go~


Arigatou!!
Member
3779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

iBunny wrote:



Don't ask how i know ur B-day ^-^"
Tell me if you want me to take it off, though



oh.. sorry i didn't put my bday.. here's my bday: APRIL 15

can you edit it? thanks!
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

yolotokoloko wrote:


iBunny wrote:



Don't ask how i know ur B-day ^-^"
Tell me if you want me to take it off, though



oh.. sorry i didn't put my bday.. here's my bday: APRIL 15

can you edit it? thanks!


done

Member
3779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

iBunny wrote:


yolotokoloko wrote:


iBunny wrote:



Don't ask how i know ur B-day ^-^"
Tell me if you want me to take it off, though



oh.. sorry i didn't put my bday.. here's my bday: APRIL 15

can you edit it? thanks!


done



thankies!
Member
1381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/3/08
Username: DanaRocks465
Name: Dana
D.O.B.: November 8
Gender: Female
Template: H
Picture: (the 1 wearing red and white kimono)
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/3/08 , edited 8/3/08


Here you go

Member
1381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 8/3/08

iBunny wrote:



Here you go



thank you it's great...^^
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
Username: NeonWinter
Name: Catona
D.O.B.: June 15
Gender: Female
Letter G, please?
Crop Karin (the girl)
Posted 8/4/08
Username: krazy_for_u
Name: Cindy
DOB: October 12
Gender: Female
Letter D
Picture
Member
10392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / On thee couch wit...
Offline
Posted 8/4/08
User: fireheart753
Name: Shayne
DOB: June 13
Gender: Female
Letter: B
Picture:
Member
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/08

NeonWinter wrote:

Username: NeonWinter
Name: Catona
D.O.B.: June 15
Gender: Female
Letter G, please?
Crop Karin (the girl)


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.